Bathtub Reglazing St. Louis County, MO
Bathtub Reglazing St. Louis County, MO. Your bathroom should always be a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation, an oasis where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself looking at an outdated, chipped, and stained bathtub – enough so that you are no longer relaxed and instead ready to break out the sledgehammer in St. Louis County, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Reviving your old, worn bathtub, giving it a new look, is easy and affordable when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We supply the entire refinishing service package in St. Louis County, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready for bathtub reglazing in St. Louis County, MO, text us photos to get a free consultation or fast and easy estimate.
What Exactly is St. Louis County, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in St. Louis County, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Prior to reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded St. Louis County, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and repair minor surface damage to enhance durability and ensure you get long-lasting results. Improving the look of your St. Louis County, MO bathtub begins with a thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor imperfections such as stains, chips, and cracks before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may pick whatever paint color you prefer, from shades of white to bolder choices.
For more information on the bathtub reglazing process in St. Louis County, MO, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
Why Choose A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in St. Louis County, MO?
From prep to finish in St. Louis County, MO, we take our job seriously. We recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will rejuvenate your bathtub so that it looks and feels brand new, without the hassle of an entire replacement. Our process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures, and your tub will stay in your St. Louis County, MO home. Through basic care and with our expert help in St. Louis County, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before a rejolt is necessary.
Founded in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is committed to supplying St. Louis County, MO residents, as well as our neighbors throughout St. Charles County and Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing, and the following provide reasons for you to do the same for your entire bathtub reglazing needs in St. Louis County, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our St. Louis County, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Good For in St. Louis County, MO?
If your St. Louis County, MO bathtub is in reasonably sound condition, meaning there are only minor stains, scratches, and other surface imperfections, then reglazing is the ideal choice. The process will enhance the appearance of your tub, fix slight imperfections, and give it a smooth, glossy finish. Our bathtub reglazing in St. Louis County, MO solves a myriad of issues including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you just cannot get your St. Louis County, MO tub spa-like spotless, give us a call now at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. It’s likely that the surface is tattered and shabby, and simply needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We fix your cracks and chips with our top-of-the-line St. Louis County, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also find more information on our porcelain and fiberglass bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick and tired of staring at that nice avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of time and budget for remodeling: Get the look and feel of a new tub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the demolition mess in St. Louis County, MO.
Several of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in St. Louis County, MO, especially instead of a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is way cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub suffers from grubbiness, staining, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. Reglazing can remove rust spots, chips, and avoid further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement in St. Louis County, MO – thousands of dollars less, in fact.
- Reglazing saves you time in St. Louis County, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated procedure that takes days, or even weeks, to finish. That is no fun. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in a day. This is especially handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the nuisance of dealing with a dysfunctional bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing prolongs the life of your old St. Louis County, MO bathtub. In addition to being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your St. Louis County, MO bathtub, as it can prolong its lifespan for years to come. Many St. Louis County, MO residents are shocked by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you minimize your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also employs low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing specialists in St. Louis County, MO have all the necessary equipment and protective gear to shield the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
Bathtub Reglazing in St. Louis County, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are looking forward to seeing that new glossy bathtub in St. Louis County, MO, we can’t wait to get to work. The team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot, in as little as one day.
Your happy place in St. Louis County, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a free consultation or a fast and easy estimate and we’ll save you time, money, and frustration with our St. Louis County, MO bathtub reglazing.