Bathtub Reglazing St. Louis County, MO
Bathtub Reglazing St. Louis County, MO. Your bathroom should always be a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation, an oasis where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your place isn’t close to that, if you find yourself staring at an outdated, chipped, and spot-stained bathtub – enough so that you are no longer relaxed and rather ready to bust out the sledgehammer in St. Louis County, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us online.
Rejuvenating your old, tattered bathtub, sprucing it up with a new look, is easy and affordable when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the entire refinishing service package in St. Louis County, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready for bathtub reglazing in St. Louis County, MO, text us photos to get a free consultation or fast and easy estimate.
What Exactly is St. Louis County, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in St. Louis County, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and lots of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded St. Louis County, MO specialists will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and fix minor surface damage to improve durability and certify you benefit from consistent, long-lasting results. Improving the appearance of your St. Louis County, MO bathtub starts with a complete and thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor imperfections like stains, chips, and cracks before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may choose whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder choices.
Why Pick A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in St. Louis County, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing is the St. Louis County, MO area's premier option for bathtub reglazing. Do you want to rejuvenate your bathtub, shower, or even your sink, but definitely don't want to go through the hassle of a complete demolition and remodel? Our St. Louis County, MO reglazing services provide a new lease on your tub's life.
From prep to finish in St. Louis County, MO, we take our job seriously. We realize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will revive your tub so that it feels and looks brand new, without the hassle of a complete replacement. Your tub will stay in your St. Louis County, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. Through basic care and with our expert help in St. Louis County, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before a rejolt is necessary.
Established in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is dedicated to supplying St. Louis County, MO residents, along with our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we stand by what we do with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for your entire bathtub reglazing needs in St. Louis County, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our St. Louis County, MO neighbors:
- Low Cost Bathtub Refinishing
- Affordable Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
What is Bathtub Reglazing Good For in St. Louis County, MO?
If your St. Louis County, MO bathtub is in fairly good shape, as in there are only slight scratches, stains, and other surface imperfections, then reglazing is the best option. The procedure will improve the appearance of your tub, repair minor imperfections, and give it a glossy, smooth finish. Our bathtub reglazing in St. Louis County, MO solves a variety of issues including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply cannot get your St. Louis County, MO tub spa-like spotless, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. It’s likely that the surface is tattered and shabby, and simply needs to be reglazed.
- Chips and cracks: We fix your chips and cracks with our high-quality St. Louis County, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick and tired of looking at that ancient avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Get the look and feel of a new tub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the hassle or demolition mess in St. Louis County, MO.
Several of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in St. Louis County, MO, especially instead of an entire replacement, include:
- Reglazing is way cheaper than replacement. Reglazing can fix rust spots, chips, and prevent further deterioration. If your bathtub is suffering from grubbiness, staining, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. It is also drastically cheaper than replacement in St. Louis County, MO – thousands of dollars less, in fact.
- Reglazing saves you time in St. Louis County, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated procedure that takes days, or even weeks, to complete. That is no fun. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in a day. This is particularly welcomed for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the hassle of coping with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing prolongs the life of your old St. Louis County, MO bathtub. Along with being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your St. Louis County, MO bathtub, as it can extend its lifespan for years to come. Many St. Louis County, MO residents are shocked by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dumping it in a landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you diminish your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also uses low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing specialists in St. Louis County, MO have all the necessary protective gear and equipment to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
FAQs Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in St. Louis County, MO
How long will my newly reglazed bathtub last?
Expect exceptional longevity from your newly reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing. With proper care and maintenance, it can quite easily last for at least 10 years. This involves utilizing only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products for regular upkeep.
Can you repair a damaged bathtub before reglazing?
We can repair minor chips, cracks, and dents during the first steps of the reglazing procedure by filling and refinishing any damaged area. The repaired area will be virtually unnoticeable, leaving that "New Look" we are famous for.
Will my tub appear painted after reglazing?
Absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's reglazing technique achieves results so remarkable that distinguishing between a new bathtub and a reglazed one becomes a challenge. Our works speaks for itself!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, most definitely. We prioritize environmental responsibility in everything we do by using only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with minimal odor. Opting for reglazing is not only an intelligent choice for your tub but also a sustainable one, as it helps reduce your carbon footprint in St. Louis County, MO by eliminating the need to discard your old tub in a landfill.
How long does the procedure take?
While job times may vary, especially based on the size of your bathtub, but we can usually reglaze a standard-sized bathtub in half a day, as long as it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in St. Louis County, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your sanctuary, your spa back and are looking forward to focusing on that fresh, new glossy bathtub in St. Louis County, MO, we can’t wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the staff at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Your happy place in St. Louis County, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our St. Louis County, MO bathtub reglazing.