Bathtub Reglazing St. Louis, MO
Bathtub Reglazing St. Louis, MO. Your bathroom should always be an oasis, a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself staring at an outdated, chipped, and spot-stained bathtub – so much so that you are not even close to relaxed and instead ready to break out the sledgehammer in St. Louis, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us online.
Reviving your old, worn bathtub, giving it a new look, is simple and affordable when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We supply the complete refinishing service package in St. Louis, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in St. Louis, MO, text us photos to get a free consultation or fast and easy estimate.
What Exactly is St. Louis, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in St. Louis, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded St. Louis, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and repair minor surface damage to improve dependablity and certify you benefit from long-lasting results. Improving the look of your St. Louis, MO bathtub begins with a complete and thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a buffer or sander. We can fix minor flaws like cracks, chips, and stains prior to reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may pick whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder options.
Why Choose A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in St. Louis, MO?
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish in St. Louis, MO. We realize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will revive your tub so that it feels and looks brand new, without the hassle of a complete replacement. Our process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures, and your bathtub will remain in your St. Louis, MO home. With our expert assistance and through basic care in St. Louis, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before it needs a refresh.
Established in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is devoted to providing St. Louis, MO residents, along with our neighbors throughout St. Charles County and Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up what we do with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for all of bathtub reglazing needs in St. Louis, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our St. Louis, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Good For in St. Louis, MO?
If your St. Louis, MO bathtub is in reasonably good shape, as in there are only slight stains, scratches, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the best choice. The procedure will improve the look of your tub, fix slight imperfections, and give it a smooth, glossy finish. Our bathtub reglazing in St. Louis, MO solves a variety of issues including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you just cannot get your St. Louis, MO tub spa-like spotless, give us a call now at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us. Chances are the surface is tattered and shabby, and just needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We repair your chips and cracks with our high-quality St. Louis, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also find more information on our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick of looking at that aged avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and zero hassle or demolition mess in St. Louis, MO.
Some of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in St. Louis, MO, especially instead of an entire replacement, include:
- Reglazing is way cheaper than replacement. Reglazing can remove rust spots, chips, and avoid further deterioration. If your bathtub suffers from grubbiness, staining, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the solution. It is also drastically cheaper than replacement in St. Louis, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in St. Louis, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated procedure that can take days, or even weeks, to finish. That is entirely unenjoyable. On the other hand, bathtub reglazing by A New Look Resurfacing is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in a day. This is particularly welcomed for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the inconvenience of dealing with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing prolongs the life of your old St. Louis, MO bathtub. In addition to being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your St. Louis, MO bathtub, as it can extend its lifespan for years to come. Many St. Louis, MO residents are shocked by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you diminish your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also employs low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing pros in St. Louis, MO have all the top-of-the-line protective gear and equipment to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
Bathtub Reglazing in St. Louis, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are looking forward to seeing that fresh, new glossy bathtub in St. Louis, MO, we can’t wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the staff at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a free consultation or a fast and easy estimate and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our St. Louis, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in St. Louis, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.