Bathtub Reglazing Town and Country, MO
Bathtub Reglazing Town and Country, MO. Your bathroom should always be a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation, an oasis where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your place isn’t close to that, if you find yourself staring at an old, chipped, and spot-stained bathtub – enough so that you are not even close to relaxed and instead ready to bust out the sledgehammer in Town and Country, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Rejuvenating your outdated, worn bathtub, giving it a new look, is easy and cost-effective when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the complete refinishing service package in Town and Country, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in Town and Country, MO, text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
What Exactly is Town and Country, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in Town and Country, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Prior to reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded Town and Country, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and fix minor surface damage to improve dependablity and ensure you get long-lasting results. Improving the look of your Town and Country, MO bathtub begins with a complete and thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a buffer or sander. We can fix minor flaws like stains, chips, and cracks prior to reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may choose whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder, “I-want-to-make-a-statement” options.
Why Select A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in Town and Country, MO?
From prep to finish in Town and Country, MO, we take our job seriously. We realize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will revive your tub so that it feels and looks brand new, without that hassle of an entire replacement. Our process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures, and your tub will stay in your Town and Country, MO home. With our professional assistance and through basic care in Town and Country, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before it needs a refresh.
Founded in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is committed to supplying Town and Country, MO residents, as well as our neighbors throughout St. Charles County and Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. Twenty-two-plus years later, and we still love what we do. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing, and the following provide reasons for you to do the same for your entire bathtub reglazing needs in Town and Country, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our Town and Country, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Useful For in Town and Country, MO?
If your Town and Country, MO bathtub is in fairly sound condition, as in there are just slight stains, scratches, and other surface imperfections, then reglazing is the ideal choice. The process will improve the appearance of your tub, fix minor damages, and give it a smooth, glossy finish. Our bathtub reglazing in Town and Country, MO solves a myriad of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you just cannot get your Town and Country, MO tub clean, give us a call now at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. It’s likely that the surface is tattered and shabby, and only needs to be reglazed.
- Chips and cracks: We fix your chips and cracks with our top-of-the-line Town and Country, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also find more information on our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick of looking at that aged harvest gold bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and zero demolition mess in Town and Country, MO.
Several of the benefits of bathtub reglazing in Town and Country, MO, especially instead of an entire replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub is suffering from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the solution. Reglazing can fix rust spots, chips, and avoid further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement in Town and Country, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in Town and Country, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated process that can take days, or even weeks, to complete. That is no fun. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a much-needed facelift in a day. This is particularly handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the nuisance of coping with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing extends the life of your old Town and Country, MO bathtub. Along with being economical by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your Town and Country, MO bathtub, as it can prolong its existence for years to come. Many Town and Country, MO residents are shocked by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you diminish your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also uses low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing pros in Town and Country, MO have all the necessary equipment and protective gear to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
Bathtub Reglazing in Town and Country, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are looking forward to seeing that new glossy bathtub in Town and Country, MO, we can’t wait to get to work. The team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot, in as little as one day.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our Town and Country, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in Town and Country, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.