Resurface Bathtub Ballwin, MO
Resurface Bathtub Ballwin, MO. If your Ballwin, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No problem. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff a day or two and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for over a decade in Ballwin, MO.
Why Should I Choose A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Ballwin, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in Ballwin, MO, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Ballwin, MO are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Ballwin, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us now. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Ballwin, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just need additional information, we are here to assist you. Look over some of our Ballwin, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Does it Take to Resurface a Bathtub in Ballwin, MO?
We ensure entire restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by using our specialized resurfacing process. Our first step in Ballwin, MO is to use our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to get rid off all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to ensure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible cracks and chips. After your Ballwin, MO bathtub is completely patched and cleaned, we’ll apply our proprietary bonding agent to ensure a solidified bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a clean and smooth finish.
Following the resurfacing procedure, we will polish and buff your Ballwin, MO bathtub to ensure that new look. This guarantees a deep, glossy look. You will not able to notice the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing provides Ballwin, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and top-quality craftsmanship at an affordable price.
We will make your current Ballwin, MO tub look brand new by fixing these issues:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Benefits of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Ballwin, MO Home
Bathtub resurfacing not only rejuvenates the appearance of your bathroom, but it also comes with a host of other advantages. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is worth it, especially when compared to replacing your bathtub:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most immediate benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. This process eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or purchasing a new tub, saving you a significant amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's more time-efficient than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to fully replace a bathtub. This means minimal interruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a lengthy renovation process.
- It comes with a range of customization options. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate your bathtub's classic look or pick a new finish, or for a sleek matte appearance or a traditional glossy finish, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub matches your personal style and the look and feel of your bathroom.
- It's eco-conscious. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the environmentally-conscious choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub ending up in a landfill, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use non-toxic products.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your aged and chipped bathtub can last longer than you think. With proper maintenance, a resurfaced bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Choosing bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a wise choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the job of a homeowner in Ballwin, MO to ensure it stays in top shape. Here are some simple yet effective maintenance tips to guarantee your resurfaced bathtub stays in top shape:
- Opt for gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for regular cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- See to it that water doesn't gather in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Steer clear of bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Avoid washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your newly resurfaced bathtub in Ballwin, MO isn't difficult. With these easy maintenance tips, you can experience a pristine, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Ballwin, MO?
Alongside our Ballwin, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Ballwin, MO area:
- Low Cost Bathtub Refinishing
- Affordable Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
If your Ballwin, MO kitchen or bathroom countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, now is an excellent time to consider our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of cracks, chips, and removes grime and gunk buildups. Appreciate stunning countertops for a small fraction of the price of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in Ballwin, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Ballwin, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to precisely suit the proportions of your shower or bathtub in Ballwin, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Ballwin, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in Ballwin, MO?
Depending on the size of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our cleaning and care recommendations, your Ballwin, MO resurfaced tub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we utilize only the proven and best resurface materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of hands-on experience in Ballwin, MO resurfacing to furnish a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not place a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we’re working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Ballwin, MO?
Our team can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Ballwin, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of staring at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn tub, why not try A New Look in Ballwin, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.