Resurface Bathtub Richmond Heights, MO
Resurface Bathtub Richmond Heights, MO. If your Richmond Heights, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No hassle. Just give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff a day or two and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for over a decade in Richmond Heights, MO.
Why Should I Choose A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Richmond Heights, MO?
Our Richmond Heights, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Richmond Heights, MO are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Richmond Heights, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us today. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Richmond Heights, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just want additional information, we are here to assist you. View some of our Richmond Heights, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Richmond Heights, MO?
We guarantee entire restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by using our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our initial step in Richmond Heights, MO is to use our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to ensure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible chips and cracks. After your Richmond Heights, MO tub is completely patched and cleaned, we will apply our specialized bonding agent to verify a solidified bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing procedure, we will polish and buff your Richmond Heights, MO bathtub to ensure that new look. This prolongs a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between a brand new bathtub and your newly resurfaced one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing provides Richmond Heights, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and top-quality craftsmanship at an affordable price.
We will make your current Richmond Heights, MO tub look brand new by fixing these issues:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub discoloration and stains
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in Richmond Heights, MO?
Resurfacing your bathtub not only refreshes the appearance of your bathroom, but it also comes with a variety of benefits. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is worth it, especially when compared to replacing your bathtub:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is its affordability. Bathtub resurfacing eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or buying a new bathtub, saving you a substantial amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can complete the resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to fully replace a bathtub. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a lengthy renovation process.
- It comes with a range of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or opt for a new style, or for a sleek matte appearance or a traditional glossy finish, our range of colors and finishes ensures that your bathtub complements your personal style and the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- It's eco-conscious. If reducing your carbon footprint is important to you, this approach is the environmentally-conscious choice. Bathtub replacement often results in the old tub being discarded in landfills, but resurfacing repurposes what you already have. We also only use eco-friendly products.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can last longer than you think. With proper maintenance, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the hefty price tag and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to revitalize your old bathtub.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub restored to its former glory, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in Richmond Heights, MO to guarantee it stays in top shape. Here are some straightforward but impactful maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub continues looking its best:
- Use gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for routine cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Don't use rough scrubbing pads or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Take care of any scratches or chips quickly to avoid further damage.
- See to it that water doesn't pool in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Steer clear of bathmats with suction cups as they can cause water to accumulate underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to avoid scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your newly resurfaced bathtub in Richmond Heights, MO isn't complicated. With these simple maintenance tips, you can enjoy a like-new, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Richmond Heights, MO?
Alongside our Richmond Heights, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Richmond Heights, MO area:
- Low Cost Bathtub Refinishing
- Affordable Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
If your Richmond Heights, MO kitchen or bathroom countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, you might want to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of cracks, chips, and extracts gunk and grime buildups. Enjoy remarkable countertops for a small fraction of the price of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in Richmond Heights, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, consider A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Richmond Heights, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to precisely suit the dimensions of your shower or bathtub in Richmond Heights, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding a Resurfaced Bathtub in Richmond Heights, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in Richmond Heights, MO?
Depending on the size of your tub, the specialists at A New Look Resurfacing can finish the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your Richmond Heights, MO resurfaced bathtub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we use only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of experience in Richmond Heights, MO resurfacing to provide a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not place a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly ventilate and seal off the areas we’re working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Richmond Heights, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Richmond Heights, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of staring at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn bathtub, why not try A New Look in Richmond Heights, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and use only the finest materials available so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we can save you thousands of dollars on a Richmond Heights, MO resurfaced bathtub.