Resurface Bathtub Webster Groves, MO
Resurface Bathtub Webster Groves, MO. If your Webster Groves, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No hassle. Allow our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff a day or two and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for over a decade in Webster Groves, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Webster Groves, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in Webster Groves, MO, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Webster Groves, MO are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing for Your Webster Groves, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Contact us online now. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Webster Groves, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or simply need more information, we are here to assist you. Look over some of our Webster Groves, MO projects for before-and-after pictures.
What Does it Take to Resurface a Bathtub in Webster Groves, MO?
We guarantee entire restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by using our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our initial step in Webster Groves, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to make sure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible chips and cracks. After your Webster Groves, MO tub is entirely patched and cleaned, we will apply our proprietary bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a clean and smooth finish.
After the resurfacing procedure, we will polish and buff your Webster Groves, MO bathtub to ensure that new look. This guarantees a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to notice the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing supplies Webster Groves, MO homeowners. We take pride in our customer service and top-quality craftsmanship at an economical price.
We will make your current Webster Groves, MO tub appear brand new by fixing these common problem areas:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub discoloration and stains
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Benefits of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Webster Groves, MO Home
Resurfacing your bathtub not only rejuvenates how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a range of perks. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is worth it, especially when compared to replacing your bathtub:
- More cost-effective than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for major plumbing renovations or buying a new bathtub, saving you a considerable amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can complete the resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to replace a bathtub completely. This means reduced inconvenience to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a prolonged renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate your bathtub's classic look or pick a new finish, or for a sleek matte appearance or a traditional glossy finish, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub matches your personal style and the look and feel of your bathroom.
- It's an environmentally friendly option. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the eco-friendly choice. Bathtub replacement often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing repurposes what you already have. We also only use environmentally safe chemicals.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can last longer than you think. With regular upkeep, a resurfaced bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the big expense and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to make your old tub look like new again.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the job of a homeowner in Webster Groves, MO to ensure it stays in top shape. Here are some simple yet effective maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub stays in top shape:
- Choose gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for regular cleaning to keep the finish.
- Avoid cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Avoid using rough scrubbing pads or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Take care of any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't gather in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Avoid bathmats with suction cups as they can cause water to accumulate underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to avoid scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in Webster Groves, MO isn't complicated. With these simple maintenance tips, you can enjoy a like-new, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Webster Groves, MO?
Alongside our Webster Groves, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Webster Groves, MO area:
- Low Cost Bathtub Refinishing
- Affordable Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
If your Webster Groves, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, you might want to ponder our countertop resurfacing service. Our process eliminates cracks, chips, and extracts gunk and grime buildups. Enjoy remarkable countertops for a fraction of the price of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in Webster Groves, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and cost effective. If your tile floor, backsplash, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Webster Groves, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to exactly suit the proportions of your shower or bathtub in Webster Groves, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Webster Groves, MO
How long does it take to have my Webster Groves, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the staff at A New Look Resurfacing can complete the job as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our cleaning and care plan, your Webster Groves, MO resurfaced tub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we employ only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of experience in Webster Groves, MO resurfacing to provide a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not place a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly ventilate and seal off the areas we’re working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Webster Groves, MO?
Our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Webster Groves, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of staring at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn bathtub, why not try A New Look in Webster Groves, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and use only the finest materials available in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we will save you thousands of dollars on a Webster Groves, MO resurfaced bathtub.