Resurface Bathtub Wildwood, MO
Resurface Bathtub Wildwood, MO. If your Wildwood, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No problem. Just give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff a day or two and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for over a decade in Wildwood, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Wildwood, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in Wildwood, MO, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Wildwood, MO are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Wildwood, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Contact us online today. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Wildwood, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just want additional information, we are here to assist you. Look over several of our Wildwood, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Wildwood, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by employing our specialized resurfacing process. Our first step in Wildwood, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to remove all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to make sure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible cracks and chips. After your Wildwood, MO bathtub is entirely patched and cleaned, we’ll apply our specialized bonding agent to verify a solidified bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing process, we will buff and polish your Wildwood, MO tub to secure that new look. This guarantees a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing supplies Wildwood, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and top-quality craftsmanship at an economical price.
We will make your current Wildwood, MO bathtub appear brand new by repairing these issues:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in Wildwood, MO?
Bathtub resurfacing not only refreshes the appearance of your bathroom, but it also comes with a range of perks. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is worth it, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- It's cheaper than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is its affordability. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for major plumbing renovations or buying a new bathtub, saving you a substantial amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's more time-efficient than replacement. Typically, we can finish the bathtub resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to fully replace a bathtub. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a lengthy renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or pick a new finish, or for a contemporary matte finish or a traditional glossy finish, our range of color options and finishes ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's an environmentally friendly option. If being eco-responsible is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the sustainable choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use environmentally safe products.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can be more durable than anticipated. With proper maintenance, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the big expense and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in Wildwood, MO to guarantee it stays in top shape. Here are some simple yet effective maintenance tips to guarantee your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Use mild, non-abrasive cleaners for routine cleaning to keep the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to safeguard the tub's surface.
- Don't use harsh scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Address any scratches or chips quickly to prevent further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Avoid bathmats with suction cups as they can hold water underneath.
- Keep soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Avoid washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your recently refinished tub in Wildwood, MO isn't complicated. With these straightforward maintenance tips, you can enjoy a pristine, like-new bathtub for a long time.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Wildwood, MO?
Along with our Wildwood, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Wildwood, MO area:
- Low Cost Bathtub Refinishing
- Affordable Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
If your Wildwood, MO kitchen or bathroom countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, you might want to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of cracks, chips, and extracts grime and gunk buildups. Enjoy remarkable countertops for a fraction of the cost of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in Wildwood, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and cost effective. If your tile floor, backsplash, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Wildwood, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to exactly suit the dimensions of your bathtub or shower in Wildwood, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About a Resurfaced Bathtub in Wildwood, MO
How long does it take to have my Wildwood, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the specialists at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your Wildwood, MO resurfaced bathtub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we employ only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform careful preparation steps with decades of hands-on experience in Wildwood, MO resurfacing to provide a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly ventilate and seal off the areas we are working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in Wildwood, MO?
Our team can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Wildwood, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped bathtub, why not try A New Look in Wildwood, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and use only the finest materials available so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.