Bathtub Crack Repair Wildwood, MO
Bathtub crack repair in Wildwood, MO. Bathtubs are an essential part of any Wildwood, MO home, providing a place, a personal oasis of sorts, to unwind and relax after a difficult day. However,But when cracks appear in your bathtub, it can be both a potential hazard and an eyesore. Not only do cracks detract from that overall “spa like” appearance of your bathroom, they can also lead to leaks and other major water damage if left unrepaired. If you’re dealing with a cracked bathtub in the Wildwood, MO area, let A New Look Resurfacing handle the job.
Bathtub Crack Repair in Wildwood, MO: Why Should A New Look Resurfacing Handle the Job?
With more than 22 years of experience – banking on quality work over a quantity of work and doing the job well instead of just doing the job – A New Look Resurfacing provides Wildwood, MO residents with affordable options throughout your house. We utilize the freshest techniques and quality contractor workmanship to upgrade your bathtub, making sure that the final result looks new and shines for years to come.
We stand behind our work, and our bathtub crack repair in Wildwood, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis is proven to be effective. Our Wildwood, MO customers are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing to repair their cracked bathtubs.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing For Your Bathtub Crack Repair in Wildwood, MO
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Bathtub Crack Repair in Wildwood, MO: How Do I Deal With a Cracked Bathtub?
Nobody wants their happy place, their oasis battered by cracks, discoloration, and chips. A cracked bathtub can be a disheartening experience. No need to worry, though. There are a few areas where A New Look Resurfacing can help reinstill the shine to your sanctuary, including:
Locating Bathtub Cracks in Wildwood, MO
The first step in addressing bathtub cracks is identifying them. It may seem apparent, but some small cracks might be difficult to pinpoint at first. These seemingly minor cracks can grow over time and become a considerable issue. Look for any signs of damage on the surface of your bathtub fairly routinely, including discoloration or unevenness on the surface. If you are not sure whether a crack is substantial enough to require repair in Wildwood, MO, it’s always a good idea to consult with an expert from A New Look Resurfacing. A quick text with photos of your bathtub is the ideal way to get a quick professional opinion.
Fixing Wildwood, MO Bathtub Cracks
The best option for fixing bathtub cracks in Wildwood, MO is A New Look Resurfacing’s proprietary inlays. Our tub and shower inlay kits permanently repair cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. We fuse our custom-made inlays to the bottom of your bathtub or shower with our specially designed adhesive, ensuring them to stay permanently adhered. They are made of a commercial-grade material and have a built-in anti-slip for your safety.
Our inlay kits are affordable, fast, and permanent bathtub crack repairs throughout the Wildwood, MO area. There’s no need to spend thousands of dollars on a messy, costly bathtub replacement that could leave you without a bathroom for 2-4 weeks. Each inlay is custom-designed by our experts to seamlessly fit the measurements of your Wildwood, MO bathtub and features:
- Approximately 1 hour installation time
- Ready to use in 24 hours or less
- A cost-effective structural repair that provides three times the strength of your original floor
- Will never crack, wear out, or delaminate from the floor
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass bathtubs are common, and damages in these can be repaired using specialized repair kits.
- Acrylic: Acrylic bathtubs are lightweight and durable. Damages in acrylic tubs can be repaired using acrylic repair kits.
- Porcelain/Cast Iron: Porcelain or cast iron tubs are heavier and more prone to chipping. Repairing these may involve porcelain enamel repair kits.
- Impact Damage: Dropping heavy objects or accidentally hitting the bathtub can cause damages.
- Aging and Wear: After a while, bathtubs can develop cracks due to regular use, wear, and aging.
- Improper Installation: Poor installation or inadequate support may cause structural issues and damages.
- DIY repair kits are available for small damages. These kits typically include epoxy or filler compounds designed for specific bathtub materials.
- The process involves cleaning the damage, applying the filler, and sanding it down for a smooth finish. Contact us now for additional information and a free quote.
- Assessment: Evaluate the extent and type of damage to determine the appropriate repair method.
- Cleaning: Thoroughly clean the damaged area to remove any dirt, debris, or soap scum.
- Preparation: Follow the instructions in the repair kit for mixing fillers or compounds.
- Application: Apply the filler or compound to the crack, making sure it fills the entire affected area.
- Sanding and Finishing: Once the repair material has cured, sand down the fixed area for a smooth finish.
- Preventive Maintenance: Regularly clean and inspect your bathtub to identify and address minor problems before they become major challenges. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage the bathtub surface.
- Replacement Considerations: In cases of extensive damage or if the bathtub is old and deteriorating, replacement might be a more viable long-term solution.
- Low Cost Bathtub Refinishing
- Affordable Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
Bathtub Crack Repair in Wildwood, MO
Bathtub crack repair is a process used to fix cracks or damages in a bathtub, restoring its sturdiness and preventing further problems. Below are a few key points about bathtub crack repair in Wildwood, MO:
Causes of Bathtub Cracks
DIY Repair Kits
Professional Bathtub Repair Services in Wildwood, MO
For larger or more complex damages, professional bathtub repair assistance may be necessary. Professionals may use advanced techniques such as fiberglass reinforcement or acrylic resins for stronger repairs.
Steps in Bathtub Crack Repair
See below for a basic outline for acrylic bathtub repair and what our Wildwood experts look for and can help with:
It is essential to note that the effectiveness of bathtub crack repair depends on the severity of the issue and the materials involved. For significant or structural problems, seeking professional advice and services is recommended.
Why Bathtubs Crack in Wildwood, MO
There are many reasons why tubs crack, but the most common cause our Wildwood, MO experts see is age-related wear and tear. As a bathtub gets older, it becomes more liable to crack to cracking, particularly if it has been subjected to harsh cleaning chemicals or other types of misuse. Some bathtub cracks might be the result of impact damage, like dropping a heavy object on the surface, which can cause a crack to slowly form. In several cases, the cracking may be because of improper installation. A bathtub can shift or flex if it’s incorrectly installed, causing cracks to develop over time.
If you’re dealing with a cracked bathtub in Wildwood, MO, it’s time to reach out to A New Resurfacing. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198, text us photos of your tub to receive a fast and easy estimate or free consultation, or connect with us online.
Along with providing top bathtub crack repair throughout the Wildwood, MO, area, A New Look Resurfacing offers the following services to our Wildwood, MO, neighbors:
Bathtub Crack Repair in Wildwood, MO: How Are Inlays From A New Look Resurfacing Different Than Others in the St. Louis Area?
The best part about our inlay fixtures is that you can enjoy the look and feel of a brand new tub at a fraction of the cost of replacement in Wildwood, MO. Our bathtub inlay kit is not just a temporary fix – it is guaranteed to last the lifetime of your bathtub. adhere it to the bottom of the bathtub floor for good. Our durable adhesive was developed by a chemist to permanently fuse the inlay to the surface it is being adhered to so you never have to worry about the structural integrity of your bath and shower. Where other patchwork glues and adhesives are limited in their ability to hold under constant pressure and stress, our adhesive creates a heat fusion reaction to bond it to the bottom of the bathtub floor for good.
Each bathtub inlay is specially designed with our top-of-the-line computer program to precisely fit the custom dimensions of your bathtub or shower floor. We take great pride in our capability to do custom work from your pattern or measurements for the best fit every time in Wildwood, MO.
Connect With the Leader in Wildwood, MO Bathtub Crack Repair | A New Resurfacing
Lay back and relax in your Wildwood, MO haven with a repaired bathtub from A New Look Resurfacing. There really is nothing like a happy place. With our skilled tub inlay team in your corner, you can have a tub that will last decades.