Bathtub Crack Repair Creve Coeur, MO
Bathtub crack repair in Creve Coeur, MO. Bathtubs are an essential part of any Creve Coeur, MO home, providing a place, a personal oasis of sorts, to unwind and relax after a difficult day. However,But when pesky cracks show in your bathtub, it can be an eyesore and a potential hazard. Not only do cracks detract from that overall “spa like” appearance of your bathroom, they can also lead to leaks and other major water damage if left untreated. If you’re staring at a cracked bathtub in the Creve Coeur, MO area, let A New Look Resurfacing handle the job.
Bathtub Crack Repair in Creve Coeur, MO: Why Should A New Look Resurfacing Handle the Job?
With over 22 years of experience repairing cracked bathtubs in and around Creve Coeur, MO – banking on quality work over a quantity of work and doing the job well rather than just doing the job – A New Look Resurfacing provides Creve Coeur, MO homeowners with economical options throughout your house. We utilize the latest techniques and quality contractor workmanship to upgrade your bathtub, making sure that the final result looks new and lasts for decades to come.
We stand behind our work, and our bathtub crack repair in Creve Coeur, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis is proven to be effective. Our Creve Coeur, MO customers are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing to repair their cracked bathtubs.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing For Your Bathtub Crack Repair in Creve Coeur, MO
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Bathtub Crack Repair in Creve Coeur, MO: How Do I Deal With a Cracked Bathtub?
Nobody wants their happy place battered by cracks, discoloration, and chips. A cracked bathtub can be a frustrating situation. But, no need to worry. There are a few areas where A New Look Resurfacing can help return some shine to your sanctuary, including:
Locating Bathtub Cracks in Creve Coeur, MO
The initial step in addressing bathtub cracks is identifying them. It may appear apparent, but some tiny cracks might be hard to spot at first. These seemingly inconsequential cracks can grow over time and become a considerable problem. Look for any signs of damage on the surface of your bathtub relatively regularly, including unevenness or discoloration on the surface. It’s always a good idea to ask a specialist from A New Look Resurfacing if you are not sure whether a crack is significant enough to warrant repair in Creve Coeur, MO. A quick text with photos of your bathtub is the best way to get a quick professional opinion.
Repairing Creve Coeur, MO Bathtub Cracks
The best solution for fixing bathtub cracks in Creve Coeur, MO is A New Look Resurfacing’s proprietary inlays. Our bath and shower inlay kits permanently repair cracks and damage on shower and bath floors. We fuse our custom-made inlays to the bottom of your bathtub or shower with our specially developed adhesive, guaranteeing them to remain permanently adhered. They have a built-in anti-slip for your safety, and are made of a commercial-grade material.
There’s no need to spend thousands of dollars on a costly, messy bathtub replacement that could leave you without a bathroom for 2-4 weeks. Our inlay kits are affordable, fast, and permanent bathtub crack repairs throughout the Creve Coeur, MO area. Each inlay is custom-designed by our specialists to seamlessly fit the measurements of your Creve Coeur, MO bathtub and features:
- Approximately 1 hour installation time
- Ready to use in 24 hours or less
- A cost-effective structural repair that provides three times the strength of your original floor
- Will never crack, wear out, or delaminate from the floor
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass bathtubs are common, and cracks in these tubs can be repaired using specialized fiberglass repair kits.
- Acrylic: Acrylic tubs are lightweight and durable. Cracks in acrylic tubs can be repaired using acrylic repair kits.
- Porcelain/Cast Iron: Porcelain or cast iron tubs are heavier and more prone to chipping. Repairing these tubsay involve repair kits.
- Impact Damage: Dropping heavy objects or accidentally hitting the bathtub can cause cracks.
- Aging and Wear: After a while, bathtubs can develop damages due to regular use, wear, and aging.
- Improper Installation: Poor installation or inadequate support may cause structural issues and cracks.
- DIY fix kits are available for small damages. These kits typically include epoxy or filler compounds designed for specific bathtub materials.
- The process involves cleaning the crack, applying the filler, and sanding it down for a smooth finish. Contact CleanPro now for more information and a free quote.
- Assessment: Evaluate the extent and type of damage to determine the appropriate repair method.
- Cleaning: Thoroughly clean the cracked area to remove any dirt, debris, or soap scum.
- Preparation: Follow the instructions in the fix kit for mixing fillers or compounds.
- Application: Apply the filler or compound to the damage, making sure it fills the entire affected area.
- Sanding and Finishing: Once the fix material has cured, sand down the fixed area for a smooth finish.
- Preventive Maintenance: Regularly clean and inspect your bathtub to identify and address minor problems before they become major problems. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can affect the bathtub surface.
- Replacement Considerations: In cases of extensive damage or if the bathtub is old and deteriorating, replacement might be a more viable long-term option.
- Low Cost Bathtub Refinishing
- Affordable Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
Bathtub Repair in Creve Coeur, MO
Bathtub crack repair is a process used to fix cracks and damages in a bathtub, restoring its structural integrity and preventing further problems. Here are some key points about bathtub repair in Creve Coeur, MO:
Common Causes of Tub Damages
DIY Repair Kits
Professional Bathtub Crack Repair Assistance in Creve Coeur, MO
For larger or more complex cracks, professional bathtub repair services may be necessary. Professionals may use advanced techniques such as fiberglass reinforcement or acrylic resins for stronger repairs.
Steps in Bathtub Crack Repair
See below for a basic outline of acrylic bathtub repair and what our Creve Coeur experts look for and can help with:
It is essential to note that the effectiveness of bathtub crack repair depends on the severity of the damage and the materials involved. For significant or structural problems, seeking professional advice and assistance is recommended.
Why Bathtubs Crack in Creve Coeur, MO
There are many reasons why tubs crack, but the most common cause our Creve Coeur, MO experts notice is age-related wear and tear. As it gets older, a bathtub becomes more liable to crack to cracking, particularly if it has been subjected to harsh cleaning chemicals or other types of abuse. Impact damage, such as dropping a heavy object on the surface, can cause some bathtub cracks. In some cases, the cracking may be due to improper installation. If a bathtub is incorrectly installed, it can flex or shift, causing cracks to develop over time.
It’s time to contact A New Look Resurfacing if you are dealing with a cracked bathtub in Creve Coeur, MO. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198, text us photos of your bath to receive a fast and easy quote or free consultation, or connect with us online.
Along with providing top bathtub crack repair throughout the Creve Coeur, MO, area, A New Look Resurfacing offers the following services to our Creve Coeur, MO, neighbors:
Bathtub Crack Repair in Creve Coeur, MO: How Are Inlays From A New Look Resurfacing Different Than Others in the St. Louis Area?
The fact that you can enjoy the look and feel of a brand new bathtub at a fraction of the cost of replacement in Creve Coeur, MO is the best part of our inlay fixtures. Our tub inlay kit is not simply a temporary fix – it is guaranteed to last the lifetime of your bathtub. Where some competing patchwork adhesives and glues are limited in their ability to hold under constant stress and pressure, our adhesive initiates a heat fusion reaction to permanently adhere it to the bottom of the bathtub floor. Our durable adhesive was developed by a chemist to indelibly fuse the inlay to the surface it is being adhered to so you never have to worry about the structural integrity of your bath and shower. Where other patchwork adhesives and glues are limited in their ability to hold under consistent stress and pressure, our adhesive initiates a heat fusion reaction to bond it to the bottom of the bathtub floor for good.
To exactly fit the unique size of your bathtub or shower floor, each of our bathtub inlays are specially designed with our top-of-the-line computer program. We are pleased with our ability to do custom work from your pattern or measurements for the best fit every time in Creve Coeur, MO.
Reach Out To the Leader in Creve Coeur, MO Bathtub Crack Repair | A New Resurfacing
Lay back and relax in your Creve Coeur, MO haven with a repaired bathtub from A New Look Resurfacing. Nothing really beats a happy place. With our expert tub inlay staff in your corner, you can have a tub that will last decades.