Bathtub Crack Repair Ladue, MO
Bathtub crack repair in Ladue, MO. Bathtubs are an essential part of any Ladue, MO home, providing a place, a personal oasis of sorts, to relax and unwind following a difficult day. However,But when pesky cracks show in your bathtub, it can be both a potential hazard and an eyesore. Not only do cracks detract from that overall “spa like” appearance of your bathroom, they can also cause leaks and other major water damage if left unrepaired. If you are dealing with a cracked bathtub in the Ladue, MO area, let A New Look Resurfacing handle the job.
Bathtub Crack Repair in Ladue, MO: Why Should A New Look Resurfacing Handle the Job?
With over 22 years of experience repairing cracked bathtubs in and around Ladue, MO – banking on quality work over a quantity of work and doing the job well rather than just doing the job – A New Look Resurfacing provides Ladue, MO residents with affordable choices throughout your home. We use the freshest techniques and quality contractor workmanship to upgrade your bathtub, ensuring that the end result looks new and shines for decades to come.
We stand behind our work, and our bathtub crack repair in Ladue, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis is proven to be effective. Our Ladue, MO customers are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing to fix their cracked bathtubs.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing For Your Bathtub Crack Repair in Ladue, MO
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Bathtub Crack Repair in Ladue, MO: What Are the Steps in Dealing With a Cracked Bathtub?
Nobody wants their happy place battered by cracks, discoloration, and chips. A cracked bathtub can be a frustrating situation. No need to worry, though. There are a few areas where A New Look Resurfacing can help return the shine to your sanctuary, including:
Locating Bathtub Cracks in Ladue, MO
The initial step in addressing bathtub cracks is identifying them. It may seem obvious, but some small cracks may be difficult to pinpoint at first. These seemingly insignificant cracks can grow over time and become a major problem. Look for any hints of damage on the surface of your tub fairly routinely, including unevenness or discoloration on the surface. If you are not sure whether a crack is significant enough to warrant repair in Ladue, MO, it’s always a good idea to ask an expert from A New Look Resurfacing. A quick text with pictures of your tub is the ideal way to get a quick professional opinion.
Repairing Ladue, MO Bathtub Cracks
A New Look Resurfacing’s proprietary inlays are the best option for repairing bathtub cracks in Ladue, MO. Our bath and shower inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. We fuse our custom-made inlays to the bottom of your bathtub or shower with our specially designed adhesive, guaranteeing them to remain permanently adhered. They have a built-in anti-slip for your safety, and are made of a commercial-grade material.
There’s no need to gamble with thousands of dollars on a messy, costly bathtub replacement that could leave you without a bathroom for 2-4 weeks. Our inlay kits are fast, affordable, and permanent bathtub crack repairs throughout the Ladue, MO area. Each inlay is custom-designed by our experts to seamlessly fit the measurements of your Ladue, MO bathtub and features:
- Approximately 1 hour installation time
- Ready to use in 24 hours or less
- A cost-effective structural repair that provides three times the strength of your original floor
- Will never crack, wear out, or delaminate from the floor
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass bathtubs are common, and cracks in these can be repaired using specialized fiberglass repair kits.
- Acrylic: Acrylic tubs are lightweight and durable. Cracks in acrylic tubs can be repaired using repair kits.
- Porcelain/Cast Iron: Porcelain or cast iron tubs are heavier and more prone to chipping. Repairing these tubsay involve repair kits.
- Impact Damage: Dropping heavy objects or accidentally hitting the bathtub can cause cracks.
- Aging and Wear: Over time, bathtubs can develop cracks due to regular use, wear, or aging.
- Improper Installation: Poor installation or inadequate support can lead to problems and damages.
- DIY fix kits are available for small cracks. These kits typically include epoxy and filler compounds designed for specific bathtub materials.
- The process involves cleaning the damage, applying the filler, and sanding it down for a smooth finish. Contact CleanPro today for additional information and a free quote.
- Assessment: Evaluate the extent and type of damage to determine the appropriate repair method.
- Cleaning: Thoroughly clean the cracked area to remove any dirt, debris, or soap scum.
- Preparation: Follow the instructions in the repair kit for mixing fillers or compounds.
- Application: Apply the filler or compound to the crack, making sure it fills the entire damaged area.
- Sanding and Finishing: Once the repair material has cured, sand down the fixed area for a smooth finish.
- Preventive Maintenance: Regularly clean and inspect your bathtub to identify and address minor problems before they become major problems. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can affect the bathtub surface.
- Replacement Considerations: In cases of extensive damage or if the bathtub is old and wearing, replacement might be a more viable long-term option.
- Low Cost Bathtub Refinishing
- Affordable Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
Bathtub Repair in Ladue, MO
Bathtub repair is a process used to fix cracks or damages in a bathtub, restoring its sturdiness and preventing further problems. Here are some key points about bathtub repair in Ladue, MO:
Common Causes of Bathtub Damages
DIY Fix Kits
Professional Bathtub Crack Repair Services in Ladue, MO
For larger or more complex damages, professional bathtub repair may be necessary. Professionals may use advanced techniques such as fiberglass reinforcement or acrylic resins for stronger fixes.
Steps for Bathtub Crack Repair
See below for a basic outline of acrylic bathtub repair and what our Ladue experts look for:
It's essential to note that the effectiveness of bathtub repair depends on the severity of the damage and the materials involved. For significant or structural issues, seeking professional advice and assistance is recommended.
Why Bathtubs Crack in Ladue, MO
There are many reasons why tubs crack, but the most common cause our Ladue, MO specialists notice is age-related wear and tear. As a bathtub ages, it becomes more prone to cracking, particularly if it has been subjected to harsh cleaning chemicals or other types of abuse. Some bathtub cracks might be the result of impact damage, like dropping a heavy object on the surface, which can cause a crack to slowly form. In many cases, the cracking may be due to improper installation. If a bathtub is not properly installed, it can shift or flex, causing cracks to develop over time.
If you’re dealing with a cracked bathtub in Ladue, MO, it’s time to reach out to A New Resurfacing. Call us at (314) 368-6198, text us photos of your tub to get a fast and easy quote or free consultation, or contact us online.
Along with providing top bathtub crack repair throughout the Ladue, MO, area, A New Look Resurfacing offers the following services to our Ladue, MO, neighbors:
Bathtub Crack Repair in Ladue, MO: How Are Inlays From A New Look Resurfacing Different Than Others in the St. Louis Area?
The fact that you can enjoy the look and feel of a brand new tub at a fraction of the cost of replacement in Ladue, MO is the best part of our inlay fixtures. Our inlay kit is guaranteed to last the lifetime of your bathtub – it is not just a temporary, band aid fix. While other patchwork glues and adhesives are limited in their ability to hold under constant stress and pressure, our adhesive creates a heat fusion reaction to permanently bond it to the bottom of the bathtub floor. Our adhesive was developed by a chemist to indelibly fuse the inlay to the surface it is being applied to so you never have to wonder about the structural integrity of your bath and shower. Where other patchwork adhesives and glues are limited in their ability to hold under constant pressure and stress, our adhesive creates a heat fusion reaction to permanently bond it to the bottom of the bathtub floor.
Each bathtub inlay is specially designed with our top-of-the-line computer program to precisely fit the unique size of your bathtub or shower floor. We are proud of our capability to do custom work from your pattern or measurements for the best fit every time in Ladue, MO.
Connect With the Leader in Ladue, MO Bathtub Crack Repair | A New Resurfacing
Lay back and relax in your Ladue, MO haven with a repaired bathtub from A New Look Resurfacing. Nothing really beats a happy place. With our professional tub inlay staff working for you, you can have a tub that will last for years.