Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
Low-cost tub resurfacing in St. Louis, Missouri. Over time, your bathtub can start to lose its luster in St. Louis, with chips, cracks, stains, and other discolorations becoming all too unfortunately common. Replacing a tub is frankly no fun – it can be expensive and time-consuming. Lost-cost tub resurfacing is the answer you’ve been looking for in St. Louis.
Is Low Cost Tub Resurfacing Right for You in St. Louis?
Bathtub resurfacing is a cost-effective option for St. Louis residents who are looking to refresh the appearance of their tub, specifically, and bathroom overall without breaking the bank. It’s an ideal choice if your tub is structurally sound but in need of a facelift, perhaps due to the previous owners’ adherence to an early-1990s color palette. Mauvelous or Jazzberry Jam anyone?
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing For Your Low-Cost Bathroom Solutions in St. Louis
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
What Are the Benefits of Low Cost Tub Resurfacing in St. Louis?
Rather than shelling out upwards of $5,000 for a bathtub replacement, why not get a new look with low-cost tub resurfacing in St. Louis? Advantages of choosing services from A New Look Resurfacing include:
- Time-Saving: With our low-cost tub resurfacing, we minimize the inconvenience of a prolonged renovation. A full bathtub replacement can take weeks, disrupting your daily routine. Our service typically takes just a day or two, depending on the size of your tub and bathroom. For a full quote with a specific timeline, call us (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub.
- Eco-Friendly: Choosing our low-cost tub resurfacing is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing uses only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. You’re reducing waste by not sending your old bathtub to a landfill and using far fewer resources compared to installing a new one.
- Extended Life of Your Tub: Resurfacing a bathtub is the most cost-effective way to extend its life. A resurfaced tub can last over 15 years in St. Louis, as long as you keep up with harsh chemical-free cleaning and maintenance. We resurface all kinds of bathtubs throughout the St. Louis area, including fiberglass, porcelain, acrylic, cultured marble, and clawfoot tubs.
- Unrivaled Customization: Our tub resurfacing allows for unique customization, in terms of color and finish. We offer a variety of colors and styles to accommodate a variety of preferences. You can choose the look that best suits your bathroom decor, making your tub a seamless part of your design in St. Louis.
What’s the Process for Low Cost Tub Resurfacing in St. Louis?
Our tub resurfacing service is a multi-step process done by our professional specialists that includes:
- Surface Preparation
- Coating Application
- Drying and Polishing
The first step is to thoroughly clean and prepare your tub’s surface. Any existing coatings or grime are removed, making sure that the new finish will adhere properly.
Any chips, cracks, or other damage to the tub are repaired to create a smooth surface. This can include discolorations, rust, and something as relatively minor as soap scum.
After your tub is cleaned and patched, our technicians will apply our proprietary bonding formula to promote secure adhesion to the new finish.
We apply our top-tier durable and glossy acrylic coating. This is where your choice of customization – color or texture – comes into play.
The newly applied finish is left to dry and harden. Once cured, the surface is polished by one of our resurfacing experts to give your tub a smooth, glossy appearance.
Talk to the Low Cost Tub Resurfacing Experts Today | A New Look Resurfacing
Low-cost tub resurfacing from A New Look Resurfacing can transform your bathroom and give your tub a new lease on life in St. Louis. It’s an environmentally friendly, efficient, and customizable way to refresh your sanctuary without a hefty price tag. If you’re tired of your old, worn-out or maybe dis- or mis-colored bathtub, consider tub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing as a practical and aesthetically pleasing option for your St. Louis bathroom.