Cracked Bathtub Repair
Cracked bathtub repair in St. Louis, MO. A cracked bathtub can be a source of growing frustration and sheer wonderment for homeowners in the St. Louis area. Why did this happen to me? How did this happen to my sanctuary? Unfortunately, cracks and chips undermine the structural integrity of your bathtub, and they can allow water to seep into hard-to-reach places and grow mold.
The good news is that cracked bathtub repair is possible throughout the St. Louis area with A New Look Resurfacing and without the need for a full tub replacement, which can soar upwards of $5,000 and leave you without a functioning bathroom for 2-4 weeks. That’s no fun.
Understanding Cracked Bathtub Repair in St. Louis
Bathtubs can develop cracks due to a variety of reasons. Understanding the type and cause of the crack is crucial for the A New Look Resurfacing specialists in determining the most effective repair method. There are two possible types of cracks in your bathtub – surface cracks are superficial cracks that don’t penetrate the entire thickness of the tub, and structural cracks are those that go deeper and compromise the integrity of your bathtub.
Common causes of cracked bathtubs in St. Louis include the following:
- Age and Wear: No matter the material of your bathtub – acrylic, fiberglass, ceramic tile, enameled steel, copper, or even granite – wear and tear may cause cracks to develop over time, especially in older tubs.
- Temperature Fluctuations: Extreme temperature changes can cause your bathtub material to contract and expand, leading to cracks. To keep this from happening, close any nearby windows or doors when there could be a sudden change in temperature.
- Impact Damage: Heavy objects falling into the tub or accidental impacts can quickly lead to cracks.
- Structural Issues: Foundation shifts or the settling of your house can result in stress fractures over time.
Do not try to patch or fix a cracked bathtub by yourself. Call the pros at A New Look Resurfacing right away at (314) 368-6198 or text us pictures of your cracked tub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
Options for Cracked Bathtub Repair in St. Louis
You have questions, we have answers. With A New Look Resurfacing, you have options for your cracked bathtub repair solutions in St. Louis.
Bathtub refinishing has become a popular alternative to traditional replacement due to its affordability and convenience. Many St. Louis-area homeowners have turned to A New Look Resurfacing for refinishing or reglazing projects because of the following benefits:
- Environmentally Friendly: Our crew uses only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Also, you’re reducing your carbon footprint by minimizing waste and using far fewer resources compared to installing a new bathtub.
- Time Saving: A full replacement can take weeks. Our resurfacing can be completed in as little as a day, minimizing disruption to your daily schedule in St. Louis.
- Extended Life of Your Bathtub: As long as you maintain a chemical-free cleaning and maintenance routine, your St. Louis refinished bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing can last between 10 and 15 years.
- Customization: You can take your pick from a wide range of colors and finishes to match your bathroom fixtures and decor. Just think – you can be the first (and likely last) of your friends to have a Robin’s Egg Blue or Cornflower colored bathtub, ala the early-’90s palette of the Crayola 64-box set.
Our bathtub inlays provide a permanent solution to cracked bathtub floors in St. Louis. Our inlays are custom-built laminates made from durable non-slip materials that permanently adheres to the bottom of your bathtub. Our inlays will never crack, wear out, or delaminate from the floor and are guaranteed to last the lifetime of your bathtub.
Some of the benefits include:
- Minimal disruption: We can complete tub inlay installation in less than a day, saving you from the inconvenience and aftermath of a prolonged renovation or bathtub replacement.
- Enhanced safety: A New Look Resurfacing’s bathtub inlays, as opposed to some other brands, come with built-in safety features, like non-slip surfaces, providing a safer bathing experience in St. Louis.
- Affordability: Bathtub inlays are far cheaper than a complete bathtub replacement. Calling A New Look Resurfacing at (314) 368-6198 saves you additional money on labor and materials. You can also send photos of your cracked bathtub via text to get a free consultation or a fast and easy estimate.
Why Should A New Look Resurfacing be the One to Handle the Job?
A New Look Resurfacing relies on doing quality work rather than doing a large quantity of work quickly. We have over 22 years experience of repairing cracked bathtubs in St. Louis and providing homeowners with affordable options throughout your home. Our cracked bathtub repair is proven to be effective, and we stand behind our work. Our customers throughout St. Louis are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for cracked bathtub repair.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing For Your Cracked Bathtub Repair in St. Louis
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Reach Out to the Leader in St. Louis Cracked Bathtub Repair Today | A New Look Resurfacing
Timely and effective cracked bathtub repairs ensure that your tub remains a functional and aesthetically pleasing part of your St. Louis home. That is precisely why you need to partner with A New Look Resurfacing.