Bathtub Reglazing St. Louis, MO. Your bathroom should always be an oasis, a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. If you find yourself staring at an old, chipped, and spot-stained bathtub, enough so that you are no longer relaxed and ready to bust out the sledgehammer, give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Reviving your old, worn bathtub, giving it a new look, is easy and affordable when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the complete refinishing service package in St. Louis, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready for bathtub reglazing, text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
What Exactly is Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and lots of time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Prior to reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded specialists will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and fix minor surface damage to improve durability and ensure you get long-lasting results. Improving the look of your bathtub starts with a thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor imperfections like cracks, chips, and stains before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may choose whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder options.
Why Choose A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project?
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish. We realize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will restore your tub so that it looks and feels brand new, without the hassle of a complete replacement. Your tub will remain in your home and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. With our expert help and through basic care, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before it needs a refresh.
Established in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is dedicated to providing residents throughout St. Charles County and Greater St. Louis with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. Twenty-two-plus years later, and we still love what we do. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing and the following are reasons for you to do the same for your bathtub reglazing needs:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
What is Bathtub Reglazing Good For?
If your bathtub is in reasonably good condition, meaning there are only minor scratches, stains, and other surface imperfections, then reglazing is the best option. The process will improve the look of your tub, repair slight damages, and give it a glossy, smooth finish. Our bathtub reglazing solves a variety of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you just can’t get your tub clean, call us at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. Chances are the surface is worn and deteriorated, and just needs to be reglazed.
- Chips and cracks: We can repair your chips and cracks with our bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Tired of staring at that nice avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of time and budget for remodeling: Get the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the demolition mess.
Some of the benefits of bathtub reglazing, especially over a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub is suffering from grubbiness, staining, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. Reglazing can remove rust spots, chips, and prevent further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement – thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time. Replacing your bathtub can be a complicated process that can take days, or even weeks, to complete. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a much-needed facelift in a day. This is particularly handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the hassle of dealing with a dysfunctional bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing extends the life of your old bathtub. In addition to being cost-effective by being cheaper than replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your bathtub, as it can extend its lifespan for years to come. Many St. Louis residents are surprised by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dumping it in a landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you minimize your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also uses low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing experts have all the necessary equipment and protective gear to shield the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles.
Bathtub Reglazing in Greater St. Louis | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your sanctuary, your spa back and are looking forward to seeing that new glossy bathtub, we can’t wait to get to work. The team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot, in as little as one day.
Your happy place doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our bathtub reglazing.