Resurface Bathtub Affton, MO
Resurface Bathtub Affton, MO. If your Affton, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No hassle. Just give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff as little as a day and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for many years in Affton, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Affton, MO?
Our Affton, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Affton, MO are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Affton, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Contact us online today. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Affton, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just need additional information, we are here to assist you. View some of our Affton, MO projects for before-and-after pictures.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Affton, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by using our specialized resurfacing procedure. Our first step in Affton, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to ensure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible cracks and chips. After your Affton, MO tub is fully patched and cleaned, we’ll apply our specialized bonding agent to ensure a solidified bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing procedure, we will buff and polish your Affton, MO bathtub to secure that new look. This establishes a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing supplies Affton, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and high-quality craftsmanship at an affordable price.
We will make your current Affton, MO bathtub appear brand new by repairing these common problem areas:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Benefits of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Affton, MO Home
Bathtub resurfacing not only refreshes the appearance of your bathroom, but it also comes with a host of other advantages. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is worth it, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or purchasing a new tub, saving you a considerable amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can complete the resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to fully replace a bathtub. This means minimal interruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a extended renovation process.
- It includes a multitude of customization options. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate your bathtub's classic look or pick a new finish, or for a contemporary matte finish or a traditional glossy finish, our range of color options and finishes ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the sustainable choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub ending up in a landfill, but resurfacing repurposes what you already have. We also only use low-VOC products.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your tub. Your old, worn or chipped tub can be more durable than anticipated. With regular upkeep, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the big expense and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub restored to its former glory, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in Affton, MO to guarantee it stays in top shape. Here are some simple yet effective maintenance tips to help ensure your resurfaced bathtub stays in top shape:
- Use gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for routine cleaning to maintain the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Don't use harsh scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Take care of any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Do not use bathmats with suction cups as they can cause water to accumulate underneath.
- Store soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to avoid water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to protect against scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in Affton, MO isn't complicated. With these simple maintenance tips, you can relish a pristine, like-new bathtub for a long time.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Affton, MO?
Along with our Affton, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Affton, MO area:
If your Affton, MO kitchen or bathroom countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, you might want to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our process eliminates chips, cracks, and removes grime and gunk buildups. Enjoy stunning countertops for a fraction of the price of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in Affton, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and very affordable. If your tile floor, backsplash, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Affton, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to precisely suit the dimensions of your bathtub or shower in Affton, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Affton, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in Affton, MO?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can finish the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your Affton, MO resurfaced tub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we utilize only the proven and best resurface materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of hands-on experience in Affton, MO resurfacing to provide a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not place a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly ventilate and seal off the areas we are working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Affton, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Affton, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped bathtub, why not try A New Look in Affton, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and use only the best materials available so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.