Resurface Bathtub Clarkson Valley, MO
Resurface Bathtub Clarkson Valley, MO. If your Clarkson Valley, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No hassle. Allow our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team a day or two and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for over a decade in Clarkson Valley, MO.
Why Should I Pick A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Clarkson Valley, MO?
Our Clarkson Valley, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Clarkson Valley, MO are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Clarkson Valley, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Contact us online now. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Clarkson Valley, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or simply want more information, we are here to help. View some of our Clarkson Valley, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Clarkson Valley, MO?
We ensure complete restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by employing our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our first step in Clarkson Valley, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to remove all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to ensure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible chips and cracks. After your Clarkson Valley, MO tub is fully cleaned and patched, we’ll apply our proprietary bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
After the resurfacing process, we will buff and polish your Clarkson Valley, MO bathtub to ensure that new look. This guarantees a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing supplies Clarkson Valley, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and high-quality craftsmanship at an affordable price.
We will make your current Clarkson Valley, MO tub appear brand new by repairing these problems:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Benefits of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Clarkson Valley, MO Home
Resurfacing your bathtub not only refreshes how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a variety of benefits. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Bathtub resurfacing eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or the expense of a new tub, saving you a considerable amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It takes less time than replacement. Typically, we can finish the bathtub resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to replace a bathtub completely. This means minimal interruption to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a prolonged renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or choose a different finish, or for a contemporary matte finish or a timeless glossy style, our range of color options and finishes ensures that your bathtub complements your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's eco-conscious. If being eco-responsible is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the environmentally-conscious choice. Replacing a bathtub often results in the old tub ending up in a landfill, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use non-toxic chemicals.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your aged and chipped bathtub can have an extended life. With regular upkeep, a refinished tub can last 10-15 years.
Choosing bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to make your old tub look like new again.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub back to looking fantastic, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in Clarkson Valley, MO to make sure it stays in top shape. Here are some easy but crucial maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub stays in top shape:
- Opt for soft, non-abrasive cleaning agents for regular cleaning to maintain the finish.
- Steer clear of cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to prevent further damage.
- Ensure that water doesn't pool in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Steer clear of bathmats with suction cups as they can cause water to accumulate underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to stop water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your newly resurfaced bathtub in Clarkson Valley, MO isn't difficult. With these straightforward maintenance tips, you can relish a spotless, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Clarkson Valley, MO?
Along with our Clarkson Valley, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Clarkson Valley, MO area:
If your Clarkson Valley, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of cracks, chips, and extracts gunk and grime buildups. Revel in remarkable countertops for a small fraction of the cost of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Clarkson Valley, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and very affordable. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Clarkson Valley, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to precisely suit the proportions of your bathtub or shower in Clarkson Valley, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Clarkson Valley, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in Clarkson Valley, MO?
Depending on the dimensions of your tub, the staff at A New Look Resurfacing can complete the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your Clarkson Valley, MO resurfaced tub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we utilize only the best and proven resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with decades of hands-on experience in Clarkson Valley, MO resurfacing to provide a tub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we are working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Clarkson Valley, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Clarkson Valley, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of looking at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn tub, why not try A New Look in Clarkson Valley, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and use only the finest materials available so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.
Give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, contact us, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you thousands of dollars on a Clarkson Valley, MO resurfaced bathtub.