Resurface Bathtub Dardenne Prairie, MO
Resurface Bathtub Dardenne Prairie, MO. If your Dardenne Prairie, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No hassle. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff as little as a day and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for many years in Dardenne Prairie, MO.
Why Should I Pick A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Dardenne Prairie, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in Dardenne Prairie, MO, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Dardenne Prairie, MO are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Dardenne Prairie, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us right away. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Dardenne Prairie, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just need additional information, we are here to help. View several of our Dardenne Prairie, MO projects for before-and-after pictures.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Dardenne Prairie, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by using our proprietary resurfacing process. Our initial step in Dardenne Prairie, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to remove all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to make sure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible chips and cracks. After your Dardenne Prairie, MO tub is entirely patched and cleaned, we will apply our specialized bonding agent to verify a solid bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a clean and smooth finish.
Following the resurfacing process, we will polish and buff your Dardenne Prairie, MO bathtub to ensure that new look. This prolongs a deep, glossy look. You will not able to notice the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing provides Dardenne Prairie, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and high-quality craftsmanship at an economical price.
We will make your current Dardenne Prairie, MO tub appear brand new by fixing these issues:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in Dardenne Prairie, MO?
Bathtub resurfacing not only revitalizes the look of your bathroom, but it also comes with a host of other advantages. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to replacing your bathtub:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is its affordability. This process eliminates the need for extensive plumbing work or the expense of a new tub, saving you a substantial amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to fully replace a bathtub. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a extended renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to restore your bathtub's original appearance or choose a different finish, or for a contemporary matte finish or a classic glossy look, our range of colors and finishes ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the look and feel of your bathroom.
- It's eco-conscious. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the environmentally-conscious choice. Replacing a bathtub often results in the old tub being discarded in landfills, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use non-toxic products.
- It extends the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can have an extended life. With regular upkeep, a refinished tub can last 10-15 years.
Bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a wise choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the big expense and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub back to looking fantastic, but it's the duty of a homeowner in Dardenne Prairie, MO to make sure it stays in top shape. Here are some straightforward but impactful maintenance tips to guarantee your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Opt for soft, non-abrasive cleaning agents for regular cleaning to maintain the finish.
- Steer clear of cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Refrain from using abrasive scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to prevent further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't pool in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Avoid bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your recently refinished tub in Dardenne Prairie, MO isn't complicated. With these easy maintenance tips, you can experience a spotless, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Dardenne Prairie, MO?
Along with our Dardenne Prairie, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Dardenne Prairie, MO area:
If your Dardenne Prairie, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, you might want to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our process gets rid of chips, cracks, and extracts grime and gunk buildups. Enjoy stunning countertops for a fraction of the price of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Dardenne Prairie, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and very affordable. If your tile floor, backsplash, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, contemplate A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Dardenne Prairie, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to exactly fit the dimensions of your shower or bathtub in Dardenne Prairie, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Dardenne Prairie, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in Dardenne Prairie, MO?
Depending on the dimensions of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our cleaning and care plan, your Dardenne Prairie, MO resurfaced tub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we employ only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of experience in Dardenne Prairie, MO resurfacing to furnish a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not place a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we’re working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in Dardenne Prairie, MO?
Our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Dardenne Prairie, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with staring at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn bathtub, why not try A New Look in Dardenne Prairie, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and utilize only the best materials available so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we will save you thousands of dollars on a Dardenne Prairie, MO resurfaced bathtub.