Resurface Bathtub High Ridge, MO
Resurface Bathtub High Ridge, MO. If your High Ridge, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No hassle. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team a day or two and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for many years in High Ridge, MO.
Why Should I Pick A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in High Ridge, MO?
Our High Ridge, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in High Ridge, MO are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your High Ridge, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Contact us online right away. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in High Ridge, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or simply need additional information, we are here to help. View several of our High Ridge, MO projects for before-and-after pictures.
What Does it Take to Resurface a Bathtub in High Ridge, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by employing our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our first step in High Ridge, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to get rid off all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to ensure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible cracks and chips. After your High Ridge, MO tub is fully cleaned and patched, we’ll apply our specialized bonding agent to verify a solidified bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing process, we will polish and buff your High Ridge, MO bathtub to secure that new look. This establishes a deep, glossy look. You will not able to notice the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing provides High Ridge, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on high-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an economical price.
We will make your current High Ridge, MO tub look brand new by fixing these common problem areas:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Advantages of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your High Ridge, MO Home
Bathtub resurfacing not only refreshes how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a variety of benefits. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is worth it, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most immediate benefit of bathtub resurfacing is its affordability. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for major plumbing renovations or buying a new bathtub, saving you a considerable amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to replace a bathtub completely. This means minimal interruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a prolonged renovation process.
- It comes with a range of customization options. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate your bathtub's classic look or opt for a new style, or for a contemporary matte finish or a classic glossy look, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub complements your personal style and the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- It's an environmentally friendly option. If being eco-responsible is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the eco-friendly choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub being discarded in landfills, but resurfacing repurposes what you already have. We also only use environmentally safe chemicals.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can have an extended life. With regular upkeep, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a smart choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the hefty price tag and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the duty of a homeowner in High Ridge, MO to guarantee it stays in top shape. Here are some easy but crucial maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub stays in top shape:
- Use gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for regular cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Avoid cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Avoid using harsh scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- Ensure that water doesn't pool in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Avoid bathmats with suction cups as they can hold water underneath.
- Keep soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to avoid water pooling underneath them.
- Avoid washing large pets in the tub to protect against scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in High Ridge, MO isn't difficult. With these simple maintenance tips, you can experience a like-new, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in High Ridge, MO?
Alongside our High Ridge, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the High Ridge, MO area:
If your High Ridge, MO kitchen or bathroom countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to consider our countertop resurfacing service. Our process gets rid of cracks, chips, and removes gunk and grime buildups. Appreciate stunning countertops for a small fraction of the cost of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in High Ridge, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and very affordable. If your tile floor, backsplash, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the High Ridge, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to precisely suit the dimensions of your shower or bathtub in High Ridge, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding a Resurfaced Bathtub in High Ridge, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in High Ridge, MO?
Depending on the size of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your High Ridge, MO resurfaced tub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we utilize only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with decades of experience in High Ridge, MO resurfacing to provide a tub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly ventilate and seal off the areas we’re working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in High Ridge, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in High Ridge, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped tub, why not try A New Look in High Ridge, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and utilize only the best materials available in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.