Resurface Bathtub House Springs, MO
Resurface Bathtub House Springs, MO. If your House Springs, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No problem. Just give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff as little as a day and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for many years in House Springs, MO.
Why Should I Pick A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in House Springs, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in House Springs, MO, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in House Springs, MO are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your House Springs, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us right away. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in House Springs, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just want additional information, we are here to help. Look over several of our House Springs, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in House Springs, MO?
We ensure entire restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by using our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our initial step in House Springs, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to ensure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible cracks and chips. After your House Springs, MO tub is entirely cleaned and patched, we will apply our proprietary bonding agent to verify a solidified bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to give your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing procedure, we will buff and polish your House Springs, MO tub to ensure that new look. This prolongs a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing provides House Springs, MO homeowners. We take pride in our customer service and top-quality craftsmanship at an affordable price.
We will make your current House Springs, MO tub appear brand new by fixing these issues:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Advantages of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your House Springs, MO Home
Bathtub resurfacing not only revitalizes how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a variety of benefits. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is worth it, especially when compared to the alternative of bathtub replacement:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is its affordability. This process eliminates the need for major plumbing renovations or purchasing a new tub, saving you a considerable amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It takes less time than replacement. Typically, we can finish the bathtub resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to replace a bathtub completely. This means minimal interruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a prolonged renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to restore your bathtub's original appearance or choose a different finish, or for a sleek matte appearance or a classic glossy look, our range of color options and finishes ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- It's an environmentally friendly option. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, this approach is the sustainable choice. Replacing a bathtub often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use environmentally safe products.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can have an extended life. With proper maintenance, a refinished tub can last 10-15 years.
Choosing bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the big expense and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to make your old tub look like new again.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in House Springs, MO to ensure it stays in top shape. Here are some straightforward but impactful maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Opt for gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for routine cleaning to maintain the finish.
- Steer clear of cleaners with bleach or ammonia to safeguard the tub's surface.
- Refrain from using rough scrubbing pads or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to prevent further damage.
- Ensure that water doesn't pool in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Do not use bathmats with suction cups as they can cause water to accumulate underneath.
- Keep soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to stop water pooling underneath them.
- Do not washing large pets in the tub to avoid scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your newly resurfaced bathtub in House Springs, MO isn't complicated. With these simple maintenance tips, you can relish a like-new, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in House Springs, MO?
Along with our House Springs, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the House Springs, MO area:
If your House Springs, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our process gets rid of cracks, chips, and removes gunk and grime buildups. Enjoy remarkable countertops for a fraction of the cost of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in House Springs, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, contemplate A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the House Springs, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to exactly suit the dimensions of your bathtub or shower in House Springs, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding a Resurfaced Bathtub in House Springs, MO
How long does it take to have my House Springs, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the specialists at A New Look Resurfacing can finish the job as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning recommendations, your House Springs, MO resurfaced tub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we use only the proven and best resurface materials and perform careful preparation steps with years of hands-on experience in House Springs, MO resurfacing to furnish a tub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not place a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we are working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in House Springs, MO?
Our team can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in House Springs, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped bathtub, why not try A New Look in House Springs, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we can save you thousands of dollars on a House Springs, MO resurfaced bathtub.