Resurface Bathtub Lake St. Louis, MO
Resurface Bathtub Lake St. Louis, MO. If your Lake St. Louis, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No problem. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team a day or two and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for over a decade in Lake St. Louis, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Lake St. Louis, MO?
Our Lake St. Louis, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Lake St. Louis, MO are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing for Your Lake St. Louis, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Contact us online today. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Lake St. Louis, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just want additional information, we are here to assist you. Check out some of our Lake St. Louis, MO projects for before-and-after pictures.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Lake St. Louis, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by employing our specialized resurfacing procedure. Our initial step in Lake St. Louis, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to ensure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible cracks and chips. After your Lake St. Louis, MO bathtub is completely patched and cleaned, we will apply our customized bonding agent to verify a solid bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to give your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing procedure, we will buff and polish your Lake St. Louis, MO bathtub to secure that new look. This establishes a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to notice the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing provides Lake St. Louis, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on top-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an affordable price.
We will make your current Lake St. Louis, MO tub appear brand new by repairing these problems:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in Lake St. Louis, MO?
Bathtub resurfacing not only rejuvenates how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a range of perks. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- It's cheaper than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or purchasing a new tub, saving you a substantial amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It takes less time than replacement. Typically, we can complete the resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to replace a bathtub completely. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a prolonged renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or opt for a new style, or for a modern matte look or a timeless glossy style, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the environmentally-conscious choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub being discarded in landfills, but resurfacing repurposes what you already have. We also only use eco-friendly products.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your aged and chipped bathtub can be more durable than anticipated. With adequate care, a resurfaced bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a wise choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the big expense and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to make your old tub look like new again.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the job of a homeowner in Lake St. Louis, MO to make sure it stays in top shape. Here are some straightforward but impactful maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Choose gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for regular cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Steer clear of cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Address any scratches or chips quickly to prevent further damage.
- See to it that water doesn't gather in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Do not use bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Keep soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to avoid water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your recently refinished tub in Lake St. Louis, MO isn't challenging. With these straightforward maintenance tips, you can relish a spotless, like-new bathtub for a long time.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Lake St. Louis, MO?
Alongside our Lake St. Louis, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Lake St. Louis, MO area:
If your Lake St. Louis, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to consider our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure eliminates chips, cracks, and removes gunk and grime buildups. Enjoy remarkable countertops for a small fraction of the price tag of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in Lake St. Louis, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, contemplate A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Lake St. Louis, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to exactly fit the proportions of your shower or bathtub in Lake St. Louis, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About a Resurfaced Bathtub in Lake St. Louis, MO
How long does it take to have my Lake St. Louis, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the dimensions of your tub, the staff at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your Lake St. Louis, MO resurfaced bathtub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we utilize only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of experience in Lake St. Louis, MO resurfacing to furnish a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we are working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Lake St. Louis, MO?
Our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Lake St. Louis, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with staring at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn tub, why not try A New Look in Lake St. Louis, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.
Give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, contact us, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you thousands of dollars on a Lake St. Louis, MO resurfaced bathtub.