Resurface Bathtub Lemay, MO
Resurface Bathtub Lemay, MO. If your Lemay, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No problem. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team a day or two and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for over a decade in Lemay, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Lemay, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in Lemay, MO, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Lemay, MO are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing for Your Lemay, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us today. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Lemay, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just want more information, we are here to help. Look over several of our Lemay, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Does it Take to Resurface a Bathtub in Lemay, MO?
We guarantee entire restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by using our specialized resurfacing procedure. Our initial step in Lemay, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to make sure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible cracks and chips. After your Lemay, MO tub is fully cleaned and patched, we will apply our specialized bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing procedure, we will polish and buff your Lemay, MO tub to secure that new look. This prolongs a deep, glossy look. You will not able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing provides Lemay, MO homeowners. We take pride in our high-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an affordable price.
We will make your current Lemay, MO tub look brand new by fixing these common problem areas:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub discoloration and stains
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in Lemay, MO?
Resurfacing your bathtub not only rejuvenates how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a range of perks. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to replacing your bathtub:
- It's cheaper than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is its affordability. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for extensive plumbing work or the expense of a new tub, saving you a significant amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It takes less time than replacement. Typically, we can complete the resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the extended time required to replace a bathtub completely. This means reduced inconvenience to your daily routine and no need to endure a lengthy renovation process.
- It comes with a range of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or choose a different finish, or for a modern matte look or a timeless glossy style, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the sustainable choice. Bathtub replacement often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use environmentally safe products.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can last longer than you think. With regular upkeep, a refinished tub can last 10-15 years.
Choosing bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a smart choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the hefty price tag and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub restored to its former glory, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in Lemay, MO to guarantee it stays in top shape. Here are some easy but crucial maintenance tips to help ensure your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Opt for soft, non-abrasive cleaning agents for regular cleaning to maintain the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Refrain from using harsh scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Address any scratches or chips quickly to avoid further damage.
- Ensure that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to safeguard the resurfaced area.
- Avoid bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Keep soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to stop water pooling underneath them.
- Avoid washing large pets in the tub to protect against scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in Lemay, MO isn't difficult. With these easy maintenance tips, you can enjoy a pristine, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Lemay, MO?
Alongside our Lemay, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Lemay, MO area:
If your Lemay, MO kitchen or bathroom countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to consider our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of chips, cracks, and removes gunk and grime buildups. Enjoy remarkable countertops for a small fraction of the price of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Lemay, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and very affordable. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, consider A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Lemay, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to precisely suit the proportions of your bathtub or shower in Lemay, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Lemay, MO
How long does it take to have my Lemay, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the dimensions of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can complete the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your Lemay, MO resurfaced bathtub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we use only the proven and best resurface materials and perform careful preparation steps with years of hands-on experience in Lemay, MO resurfacing to furnish a tub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly ventilate and seal off the areas we are working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Lemay, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Lemay, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of looking at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped bathtub, why not try A New Look in Lemay, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.