Resurface Bathtub Manchester, MO
Resurface Bathtub Manchester, MO. If your Manchester, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No hassle. Allow our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff as little as a day and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for over a decade in Manchester, MO.
Why Should I Choose A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Manchester, MO?
Our Manchester, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Manchester, MO are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Manchester, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us now. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Manchester, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just want more information, we are here to assist you. View some of our Manchester, MO projects for before-and-after pictures.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Manchester, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by employing our proprietary resurfacing process. Our first step in Manchester, MO is to use our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to remove all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to ensure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible chips and cracks. After your Manchester, MO bathtub is completely patched and cleaned, we’ll apply our specialized bonding agent to verify a solidified bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a clean and smooth finish.
After the resurfacing process, we will polish and buff your Manchester, MO bathtub to secure that new look. This establishes a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing provides Manchester, MO homeowners. We take pride in our top-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an economical price.
We will make your current Manchester, MO tub appear brand new by repairing these problems:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Advantages of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Manchester, MO Home
Bathtub resurfacing not only refreshes how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a range of perks. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is worth it, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- It's cheaper than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or buying a new bathtub, saving you a considerable amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It takes less time than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to fully replace a bathtub. This means minimal interruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a prolonged renovation process.
- It includes a multitude of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or opt for a new style, or for a sleek matte appearance or a classic glossy look, our range of colors and finishes ensures that your bathtub complements your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's an environmentally friendly option. If being eco-responsible is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the eco-friendly choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing repurposes what you already have. We also only use low-VOC chemicals.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your tub. Your aged and chipped bathtub can last longer than you think. With adequate care, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Choosing bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a wise choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to revitalize your old bathtub.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in Manchester, MO to make sure it stays in top shape. Here are some simple yet effective maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Choose soft, non-abrasive cleaning agents for routine cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Refrain from using rough scrubbing pads or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Take care of any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't pool in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Steer clear of bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to avoid water pooling underneath them.
- Do not washing large pets in the tub to protect against scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in Manchester, MO isn't challenging. With these straightforward maintenance tips, you can experience a pristine, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Manchester, MO?
Alongside our Manchester, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Manchester, MO area:
If your Manchester, MO kitchen or bathroom countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, now is an excellent time to ponder our countertop resurfacing service. Our process eliminates chips, cracks, and extracts grime and gunk buildups. Enjoy remarkable countertops for a fraction of the cost of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Manchester, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Manchester, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to precisely fit the proportions of your bathtub or shower in Manchester, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About a Resurfaced Bathtub in Manchester, MO
How long does it take to have my Manchester, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can complete the job as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning recommendations, your Manchester, MO resurfaced bathtub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we employ only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of hands-on experience in Manchester, MO resurfacing to provide a tub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not leave a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we’re working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in Manchester, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Manchester, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped tub, why not try A New Look in Manchester, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and use only the best materials available in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.