Resurface Bathtub Mehlville, MO
Resurface Bathtub Mehlville, MO. If your Mehlville, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No hassle. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff as little as a day and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for over a decade in Mehlville, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Mehlville, MO?
Our Mehlville, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Mehlville, MO are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing for Your Mehlville, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us now. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Mehlville, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just want more information, we are here to assist you. Look over some of our Mehlville, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Does it Take to Resurface a Bathtub in Mehlville, MO?
We ensure complete restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by employing our proprietary resurfacing process. Our initial step in Mehlville, MO is to use our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to ensure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible chips and cracks. After your Mehlville, MO tub is fully cleaned and patched, we’ll apply our proprietary bonding agent to verify a solid bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a clean and smooth finish.
After the resurfacing procedure, we will buff and polish your Mehlville, MO tub to ensure that new look. This prolongs a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between a brand new bathtub and your newly resurfaced one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing supplies Mehlville, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on high-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an economical price.
We will make your current Mehlville, MO bathtub look brand new by fixing these issues:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub discoloration and stains
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Advantages of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Mehlville, MO Home
Bathtub resurfacing not only revitalizes how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a range of perks. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is worth it, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- More cost-effective than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for major plumbing renovations or the expense of a new tub, saving you a significant amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can finish the bathtub resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to fully replace a bathtub. This means minimal interruption to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a lengthy renovation process.
- It includes a multitude of customization options. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate your bathtub's classic look or opt for a new style, or for a contemporary matte finish or a timeless glossy style, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub matches your personal style and the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- It's an environmentally friendly option. If being eco-responsible is important to you, resurfacing is the eco-friendly choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing utilizes your existing tub. We also only use eco-friendly chemicals.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your tub. Your aged and chipped bathtub can have an extended life. With regular upkeep, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Choosing bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the duty of a homeowner in Mehlville, MO to guarantee it stays in top shape. Here are some easy but crucial maintenance tips to help ensure your resurfaced bathtub stays in top shape:
- Opt for gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for regular cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Steer clear of cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Don't use harsh scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to avoid further damage.
- See to it that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Avoid bathmats with suction cups as they can cause water to accumulate underneath.
- Store soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your recently refinished tub in Mehlville, MO isn't complicated. With these straightforward maintenance tips, you can enjoy a spotless, like-new bathtub for a long time.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Mehlville, MO?
Along with our Mehlville, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Mehlville, MO area:
If your Mehlville, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, now is an excellent time to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our process eliminates chips, cracks, and extracts gunk and grime buildups. Revel in remarkable countertops for a fraction of the price of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Mehlville, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and very affordable. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Mehlville, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to exactly suit the proportions of your bathtub or shower in Mehlville, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding a Resurfaced Bathtub in Mehlville, MO
How long does it take to have my Mehlville, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the staff at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our cleaning and care plan, your Mehlville, MO resurfaced bathtub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we employ only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of hands-on experience in Mehlville, MO resurfacing to provide a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we’re working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Mehlville, MO?
Our team can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Mehlville, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of looking at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped tub, why not try A New Look in Mehlville, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.