Resurface Bathtub Rock Hill, MO
Resurface Bathtub Rock Hill, MO. If your Rock Hill, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No problem. Allow our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team as little as a day and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for over a decade in Rock Hill, MO.
Why Should I Pick A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Rock Hill, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in Rock Hill, MO, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Rock Hill, MO are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Rock Hill, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Contact us online right away. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Rock Hill, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just need more information, we are here to assist you. View several of our Rock Hill, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Rock Hill, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by using our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our first step in Rock Hill, MO is to use our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to make sure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible cracks and chips. After your Rock Hill, MO bathtub is entirely patched and cleaned, we’ll apply our proprietary bonding agent to verify a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to give your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
After the resurfacing process, we will buff and polish your Rock Hill, MO bathtub to secure that new look. This prolongs a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to notice the difference between a brand new bathtub and your newly resurfaced one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing provides Rock Hill, MO homeowners. We take pride in our customer service and high-quality craftsmanship at an affordable price.
We will make your current Rock Hill, MO tub look brand new by fixing these problems:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub discoloration and stains
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Advantages of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Rock Hill, MO Home
Resurfacing your bathtub not only revitalizes how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a host of other advantages. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to the alternative of bathtub replacement:
- It's cheaper than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Bathtub resurfacing eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or purchasing a new tub, saving you a considerable amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to replace a bathtub completely. This means reduced inconvenience to your daily routine and no need to endure a extended renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to restore your bathtub's original appearance or pick a new finish, or for a sleek matte appearance or a classic glossy look, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub matches your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If being eco-responsible is important to you, this approach is the environmentally-conscious choice. Replacing a bathtub often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing repurposes what you already have. We also only use non-toxic chemicals.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can have an extended life. With regular upkeep, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a smart choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the hefty price tag and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to make your old tub look like new again.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub back to looking fantastic, but it's the duty of a homeowner in Rock Hill, MO to make sure it stays in top shape. Here are some straightforward but impactful maintenance tips to help ensure your resurfaced bathtub continues looking its best:
- Opt for mild, non-abrasive cleaners for regular cleaning to maintain the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Don't use abrasive scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Avoid bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Store soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to stop water pooling underneath them.
- Avoid washing large pets in the tub to avoid scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your recently refinished tub in Rock Hill, MO isn't challenging. With these simple maintenance tips, you can relish a pristine, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Rock Hill, MO?
Alongside our Rock Hill, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Rock Hill, MO area:
If your Rock Hill, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to consider our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure eliminates cracks, chips, and removes gunk and grime buildups. Enjoy remarkable countertops for a fraction of the price tag of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Rock Hill, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, consider A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Rock Hill, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to exactly suit the proportions of your shower or bathtub in Rock Hill, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Rock Hill, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in Rock Hill, MO?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the specialists at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our cleaning and care plan, your Rock Hill, MO resurfaced tub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we utilize only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform careful preparation steps with decades of experience in Rock Hill, MO resurfacing to furnish a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we are working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in Rock Hill, MO?
Our team can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Rock Hill, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of staring at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn bathtub, why not try A New Look in Rock Hill, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.