Resurface Bathtub St. Ann, MO
Resurface Bathtub St. Ann, MO. If your St. Ann, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No problem. Just give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team as little as a day and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for many years in St. Ann, MO.
Why Should I Pick A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in St. Ann, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in St. Ann, MO, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in St. Ann, MO are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your St. Ann, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us right away. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in St. Ann, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just need additional information, we are here to assist you. Check out several of our St. Ann, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in St. Ann, MO?
We ensure entire restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by employing our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our first step in St. Ann, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to remove all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to make sure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible chips and cracks. After your St. Ann, MO bathtub is completely patched and cleaned, we will apply our customized bonding agent to verify a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to give your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
After the resurfacing process, we will polish and buff your St. Ann, MO tub to secure that new look. This establishes a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing provides St. Ann, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and top-quality craftsmanship at an economical price.
We will make your current St. Ann, MO bathtub look brand new by repairing these common problem areas:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub discoloration and stains
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in St. Ann, MO?
Bathtub resurfacing not only rejuvenates the appearance of your bathroom, but it also comes with a variety of benefits. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to replacing your bathtub:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for extensive plumbing work or buying a new bathtub, saving you a considerable amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's more time-efficient than replacement. Typically, we can complete the resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the extended time required to replace a bathtub completely. This means reduced inconvenience to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a extended renovation process.
- It comes with a range of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or pick a new finish, or for a sleek matte appearance or a timeless glossy style, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- It's an environmentally friendly option. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, this approach is the sustainable choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use environmentally safe products.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your tub. Your aged and chipped bathtub can last longer than you think. With regular upkeep, a resurfaced bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a wise choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the hefty price tag and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to revitalize your old bathtub.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the job of a homeowner in St. Ann, MO to ensure it stays in top shape. Here are some straightforward but impactful maintenance tips to help ensure your resurfaced bathtub stays in top shape:
- Opt for mild, non-abrasive cleaners for regular cleaning to maintain the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Refrain from using harsh scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to avoid further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't pool in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Do not use bathmats with suction cups as they can hold water underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to avoid water pooling underneath them.
- Do not washing large pets in the tub to protect against scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your recently refinished tub in St. Ann, MO isn't complicated. With these simple maintenance tips, you can relish a like-new, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in St. Ann, MO?
Alongside our St. Ann, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the St. Ann, MO area:
If your St. Ann, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, now is an excellent time to consider our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of cracks, chips, and extracts grime and gunk buildups. Revel in remarkable countertops for a fraction of the cost of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in St. Ann, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and very affordable. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the St. Ann, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to exactly suit the proportions of your bathtub or shower in St. Ann, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in St. Ann, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in St. Ann, MO?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your St. Ann, MO resurfaced tub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we use only the best and proven resurface materials and perform careful preparation steps with years of hands-on experience in St. Ann, MO resurfacing to provide a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly ventilate and seal off the areas we are working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in St. Ann, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in St. Ann, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of staring at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn tub, why not try A New Look in St. Ann, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.