Resurface Bathtub St. Clair, MO
Resurface Bathtub St. Clair, MO. If your St. Clair, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No hassle. Just give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team a day or two and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for many years in St. Clair, MO.
Why Should I Choose A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in St. Clair, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in St. Clair, MO, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in St. Clair, MO are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your St. Clair, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us now. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in St. Clair, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just want more information, we are here to help. View some of our St. Clair, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Does it Take to Resurface a Bathtub in St. Clair, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by using our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our first step in St. Clair, MO is to use our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to remove all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to make sure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible chips and cracks. After your St. Clair, MO tub is entirely patched and cleaned, we will apply our proprietary bonding agent to verify a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to give your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing process, we will buff and polish your St. Clair, MO tub to ensure that new look. This establishes a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing supplies St. Clair, MO homeowners. We take pride in our top-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an economical price.
We will make your current St. Clair, MO bathtub look brand new by repairing these problems:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Advantages of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your St. Clair, MO Home
Bathtub resurfacing not only refreshes how your bathroom looks, but it also comes with a host of other advantages. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to the alternative of bathtub replacement:
- More cost-effective than bathtub replacement. The most immediate benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. This process eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or buying a new bathtub, saving you a substantial amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can finish the bathtub resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to fully replace a bathtub. This means reduced inconvenience to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a lengthy renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate your bathtub's classic look or opt for a new style, or for a modern matte look or a traditional glossy finish, our range of colors and finishes ensures that your bathtub matches your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If being eco-responsible is important to you, resurfacing is the eco-friendly choice. Replacing a bathtub often results in the old tub being discarded in landfills, but resurfacing utilizes your existing tub. We also only use environmentally safe chemicals.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can have an extended life. With proper maintenance, a resurfaced bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a wise choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the hefty price tag and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to make your old tub look like new again.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the job of a homeowner in St. Clair, MO to make sure it stays in top shape. Here are some straightforward but impactful maintenance tips to guarantee your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Use soft, non-abrasive cleaning agents for routine cleaning to maintain the finish.
- Avoid cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to avoid further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Do not use bathmats with suction cups as they can hold water underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to avoid water pooling underneath them.
- Do not washing large pets in the tub to avoid scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in St. Clair, MO isn't difficult. With these easy maintenance tips, you can relish a pristine, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in St. Clair, MO?
Alongside our St. Clair, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the St. Clair, MO area:
If your St. Clair, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, now is an excellent time to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our process eliminates cracks, chips, and extracts gunk and grime buildups. Appreciate stunning countertops for a fraction of the cost of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in St. Clair, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and very affordable. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the St. Clair, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to exactly fit the dimensions of your bathtub or shower in St. Clair, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in St. Clair, MO
How long does it take to have my St. Clair, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the size of your tub, the specialists at A New Look Resurfacing can finish the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning recommendations, your St. Clair, MO resurfaced tub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we employ only the proven and best resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with decades of hands-on experience in St. Clair, MO resurfacing to furnish a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we are working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in St. Clair, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in St. Clair, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of looking at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped tub, why not try A New Look in St. Clair, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and utilize only the best materials available so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.