Resurface Bathtub St. John, MO
Resurface Bathtub St. John, MO. If your St. John, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No hassle. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team as little as a day and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for many years in St. John, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in St. John, MO?
Our St. John, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in St. John, MO are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing for Your St. John, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us today. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in St. John, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just need more information, we are here to assist you. Check out several of our St. John, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in St. John, MO?
We guarantee entire restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by employing our specialized resurfacing process. Our first step in St. John, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to get rid off all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to make sure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible chips and cracks. After your St. John, MO bathtub is completely patched and cleaned, we’ll apply our customized bonding agent to verify a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to give your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
After the resurfacing procedure, we will buff and polish your St. John, MO tub to secure that new look. This guarantees a deep, glossy look. You will not able to tell the difference between a brand new bathtub and your newly resurfaced one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing supplies St. John, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and high-quality craftsmanship at an economical price.
We will make your current St. John, MO tub look brand new by fixing these issues:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub discoloration and stains
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Benefits of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your St. John, MO Home
Bathtub resurfacing not only rejuvenates the look of your bathroom, but it also comes with a variety of benefits. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to replacing your bathtub:
- It's cheaper than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. This process eliminates the need for extensive plumbing work or buying a new bathtub, saving you a substantial amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It takes less time than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to replace a bathtub completely. This means minimal interruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a lengthy renovation process.
- It includes a multitude of customization options. Whether you're looking to restore your bathtub's original appearance or opt for a new style, or for a modern matte look or a classic glossy look, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub matches your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, resurfacing is the environmentally-conscious choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing repurposes what you already have. We also only use low-VOC products.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your tub. Your aged and chipped bathtub can be more durable than anticipated. With adequate care, a refinished tub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a smart choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to revitalize your old bathtub.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the duty of a homeowner in St. John, MO to make sure it stays in top shape. Here are some simple yet effective maintenance tips to guarantee your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Opt for soft, non-abrasive cleaning agents for routine cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Steer clear of cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Address any scratches or chips quickly to avoid further damage.
- Ensure that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Steer clear of bathmats with suction cups as they can hold water underneath.
- Store soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in St. John, MO isn't challenging. With these simple maintenance tips, you can relish a like-new, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in St. John, MO?
Along with our St. John, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the St. John, MO area:
If your St. John, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, now is an excellent time to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our process gets rid of chips, cracks, and removes gunk and grime buildups. Enjoy stunning countertops for a fraction of the price tag of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in St. John, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, consider A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the St. John, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to precisely fit the proportions of your shower or bathtub in St. John, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in St. John, MO
How long does it take to have my St. John, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the size of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning recommendations, your St. John, MO resurfaced tub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we use only the best and proven resurfacing materials and perform careful preparation steps with years of experience in St. John, MO resurfacing to furnish a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not leave a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly ventilate and seal off the areas we’re working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in St. John, MO?
Our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in St. John, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with staring at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn bathtub, why not try A New Look in St. John, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.