Resurface Bathtub St. Louis County, MO
Resurface Bathtub St. Louis County, MO. If your St. Louis County, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No hassle. Allow our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff as little as a day and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for many years in St. Louis County, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in St. Louis County, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in St. Louis County, MO, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in St. Louis County, MO are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your St. Louis County, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us now. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in St. Louis County, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or simply want more information, we are here to help. Look over several of our St. Louis County, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Does it Take to Resurface a Bathtub in St. Louis County, MO?
We guarantee complete restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by using our specialized resurfacing process. Our first step in St. Louis County, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to remove all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to make sure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible chips and cracks. After your St. Louis County, MO bathtub is entirely cleaned and patched, we will apply our specialized bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to give your resurfaced bathtub a clean and smooth finish.
Following the resurfacing process, we will buff and polish your St. Louis County, MO bathtub to secure that new look. This establishes a deep, glossy look. You will not able to notice the difference between a brand new bathtub and your newly resurfaced one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing supplies St. Louis County, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and high-quality craftsmanship at an economical price.
We will make your current St. Louis County, MO tub appear brand new by fixing these problems:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub discoloration and stains
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in St. Louis County, MO?
Bathtub resurfacing not only refreshes the look of your bathroom, but it also comes with a variety of benefits. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to replacing your bathtub:
- More cost-effective than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or buying a new bathtub, saving you a considerable amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's more time-efficient than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to replace a bathtub completely. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a prolonged renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate your bathtub's classic look or choose a different finish, or for a contemporary matte finish or a classic glossy look, our range of colors and finishes ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- It's eco-conscious. If being eco-responsible is important to you, resurfacing is the eco-friendly choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub ending up in a landfill, but resurfacing utilizes your existing tub. We also only use low-VOC products.
- It extends the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can be more durable than anticipated. With regular upkeep, a refinished tub can last 10-15 years.
Bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a smart choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to revitalize your old bathtub.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub back to looking fantastic, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in St. Louis County, MO to guarantee it stays in top shape. Here are some easy but crucial maintenance tips to guarantee your resurfaced bathtub continues looking its best:
- Use gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for regular cleaning to keep the finish.
- Stay away from cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Avoid using rough scrubbing pads or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Take care of any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- See to it that water doesn't gather in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Do not use bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Store soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to stop water pooling underneath them.
- Avoid washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in St. Louis County, MO isn't difficult. With these easy maintenance tips, you can experience a spotless, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in St. Louis County, MO?
Along with our St. Louis County, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the St. Louis County, MO area:
- Low Cost Bathtub Refinishing
- Affordable Bathtub Resurfacing
- Bathtub Resurfacing
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
If your St. Louis County, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure eliminates chips, cracks, and extracts grime and gunk buildups. Enjoy stunning countertops for a small fraction of the price of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in St. Louis County, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and cost effective. If your tile floor, backsplash, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, consider A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the St. Louis County, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to exactly fit the dimensions of your bathtub or shower in St. Louis County, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in St. Louis County, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in St. Louis County, MO?
Depending on the dimensions of your tub, the staff at A New Look Resurfacing can be finished in one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning plan, your St. Louis County, MO resurfaced tub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we employ only the best and proven resurface materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of experience in St. Louis County, MO resurfacing to furnish a tub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we are working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in St. Louis County, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in St. Louis County, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with looking at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn tub, why not try A New Look in St. Louis County, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.
Give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, contact us, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we will save you thousands of dollars on a St. Louis County, MO resurfaced bathtub.