Resurface Bathtub St. Peters, MO
Resurface Bathtub St. Peters, MO. If your St. Peters, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No problem. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team a day or two and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for over a decade in St. Peters, MO.
Why Should I Choose A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in St. Peters, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in St. Peters, MO, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in St. Peters, MO are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing for Your St. Peters, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us today. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in St. Peters, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just need more information, we are here to assist you. Look over several of our St. Peters, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in St. Peters, MO?
We guarantee entire restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by using our specialized resurfacing process. Our first step in St. Peters, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to remove all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to ensure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible cracks and chips. After your St. Peters, MO bathtub is completely patched and cleaned, we will apply our specialized bonding agent to verify a solidified bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art resistant acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing process, we will polish and buff your St. Peters, MO bathtub to ensure that new look. This guarantees a deep, glossy look. You will not able to notice the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing provides St. Peters, MO homeowners. We take pride in our high-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an economical price.
We will make your current St. Peters, MO tub appear brand new by fixing these issues:
- Outdated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly damages, chips, or cracks
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in St. Peters, MO?
Bathtub resurfacing not only refreshes the appearance of your bathroom, but it also comes with a host of other advantages. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to the alternative of bathtub replacement:
- More cost-effective than bathtub replacement. The most immediate benefit of bathtub resurfacing is its affordability. This process eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or purchasing a new tub, saving you a significant amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's more time-efficient than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to fully replace a bathtub. This means reduced inconvenience to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a prolonged renovation process.
- It includes a multitude of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or opt for a new style, or for a modern matte look or a timeless glossy style, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub matches your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If reducing your carbon footprint is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the sustainable choice. Replacing a bathtub often results in the old tub ending up in a landfill, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use non-toxic products.
- It boosts the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can have an extended life. With proper maintenance, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for people aiming to improve their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in St. Peters, MO to make sure it stays in top shape. Here are some easy but crucial maintenance tips to guarantee your resurfaced bathtub remains in excellent condition:
- Use mild, non-abrasive cleaners for regular cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Avoid cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Refrain from using rough scrubbing pads or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Address any scratches or chips quickly to avoid further damage.
- Ensure that water doesn't gather in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Steer clear of bathmats with suction cups as they can hold water underneath.
- Keep soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Avoid washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your newly resurfaced bathtub in St. Peters, MO isn't challenging. With these straightforward maintenance tips, you can experience a spotless, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in St. Peters, MO?
Along with our St. Peters, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the St. Peters, MO area:
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
- Bathroom Refinishing
If your St. Peters, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to ponder our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure eliminates cracks, chips, and extracts gunk and grime buildups. Appreciate stunning countertops for a fraction of the price tag of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in St. Peters, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, consider A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the St. Peters, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to precisely fit the dimensions of your shower or bathtub in St. Peters, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in St. Peters, MO
How long does the bathtub resurfacing process take in St. Peters, MO?
Depending on the dimensions of your tub, the team at A New Look Resurfacing can finish the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our cleaning and care plan, your St. Peters, MO resurfaced bathtub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we utilize only the best and proven resurfacing materials and perform careful preparation steps with years of experience in St. Peters, MO resurfacing to furnish a tub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not place a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we are working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in St. Peters, MO?
Our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in St. Peters, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped bathtub, why not try A New Look in St. Peters, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and utilize only the finest materials available so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.