Resurface Bathtub Union, MO
Resurface Bathtub Union, MO. If your Union, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No problem. Give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff a day or two and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for many years in Union, MO.
Why Should I Pick A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Union, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in Union, MO, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Union, MO are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Select A New Look Resurfacing for Your Union, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Contact us online today. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Union, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just need more information, we are here to assist you. View several of our Union, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Union, MO?
We ensure entire restoration of fiberglass and porcelain bathtubs by using our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our first step in Union, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to remove all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to make sure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible chips and cracks. After your Union, MO tub is completely patched and cleaned, we will apply our customized bonding agent to ensure a solidified bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to give your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing procedure, we will polish and buff your Union, MO tub to ensure that new look. This prolongs a deep, glossy look. You will not able to tell the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that’s what A New Look Resurfacing supplies Union, MO homeowners. We take pride in our high-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an affordable price.
We will make your current Union, MO tub appear brand new by repairing these problems:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of budget and time for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Benefits of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Union, MO Home
Resurfacing your bathtub not only rejuvenates the look of your bathroom, but it also comes with a range of perks. Here's why bathtub resurfacing is worth it, especially when compared to the alternative of bathtub replacement:
- More cost-effective than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. This process eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or buying a new bathtub, saving you a substantial amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can finish the bathtub resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to fully replace a bathtub. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a extended renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate your bathtub's classic look or pick a new finish, or for a modern matte look or a classic glossy look, our range of color options and finishes ensures that your bathtub matches your personal style and the look and feel of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If reducing your carbon footprint is important to you, resurfacing is the environmentally-conscious choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub ending up in a landfill, but resurfacing utilizes your existing tub. We also only use non-toxic chemicals.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your tub. Your old, worn or chipped tub can be more durable than anticipated. With adequate care, a resurfaced bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a smart choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the big expense and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub restored to its former glory, but it's the duty of a homeowner in Union, MO to ensure it stays in top shape. Here are some easy but crucial maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub stays in top shape:
- Choose soft, non-abrasive cleaning agents for routine cleaning to keep the finish.
- Avoid cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Avoid using rough scrubbing pads or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to stop further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't pool in the tub to safeguard the resurfaced area.
- Avoid bathmats with suction cups as they can cause water to accumulate underneath.
- Keep soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to stop water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your just resurfaced bathtub in Union, MO isn't challenging. With these easy maintenance tips, you can enjoy a like-new, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Union, MO?
Along with our Union, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Union, MO area:
If your Union, MO kitchen or bathroom countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to ponder our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure eliminates cracks, chips, and removes gunk and grime buildups. Enjoy stunning countertops for a small fraction of the cost of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Union, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and cost effective. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, consider A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Union, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Shower and Bathtub Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to exactly fit the dimensions of your shower or bathtub in Union, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Union, MO
How long does it take to have my Union, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the staff at A New Look Resurfacing can finish the job as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning recommendations, your Union, MO resurfaced bathtub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we utilize only the best and proven resurface materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with decades of hands-on experience in Union, MO resurfacing to furnish a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not put a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we’re working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in Union, MO?
If you are going to keep using the same shower doors, our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Union, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with looking at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn bathtub, why not try A New Look in Union, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.