Resurface Bathtub Valley Park, MO
Resurface Bathtub Valley Park, MO. If your Valley Park, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No hassle. Allow our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing staff as little as a day and your tub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for many years in Valley Park, MO.
Why Should I Select A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Valley Park, MO?
Our Valley Park, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Valley Park, MO are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing for Your Valley Park, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us now. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Valley Park, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or simply want additional information, we are here to help. Look over several of our Valley Park, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Valley Park, MO?
We ensure complete restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by using our proprietary resurfacing procedure. Our initial step in Valley Park, MO is to utilize our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to ensure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible cracks and chips. After your Valley Park, MO tub is fully cleaned and patched, we will apply our proprietary bonding agent to ensure a solidified bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing process, we will polish and buff your Valley Park, MO tub to ensure that new look. This prolongs a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to tell the difference between a brand new bathtub and your newly resurfaced one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing provides Valley Park, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and top-quality craftsmanship at an economical price.
We will make your current Valley Park, MO bathtub appear brand new by fixing these common problem areas:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Benefits of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Valley Park, MO Home
Resurfacing your bathtub not only rejuvenates the look of your bathroom, but it also comes with a variety of benefits. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is a choice worth considering, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is its affordability. This process eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or buying a new bathtub, saving you a significant amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's quicker than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the long duration needed to replace a bathtub completely. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a extended renovation process.
- It includes a multitude of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or opt for a new style, or for a contemporary matte finish or a timeless glossy style, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub complements your personal style and the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If minimizing environmental impact is important to you, bathtub resurfacing is the sustainable choice. Replacing a bathtub often results in the old tub being discarded in landfills, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use eco-friendly chemicals.
- It extends the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can last longer than you think. With proper maintenance, a refinished tub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a wise choice for people aiming to improve their bathroom without the hefty price tag and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to make your old tub look like new again.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub back to looking fantastic, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in Valley Park, MO to ensure it stays in top shape. Here are some straightforward but impactful maintenance tips to help ensure your resurfaced bathtub stays in top shape:
- Choose gentle, non-abrasive cleaning products for routine cleaning to keep the finish.
- Steer clear of cleaners with bleach or ammonia to protect the tub's surface.
- Refrain from using harsh scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to avoid further damage.
- Ensure that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to preserve the resurfaced area.
- Avoid bathmats with suction cups as they can cause water to accumulate underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Do not washing large pets in the tub to avoid scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your newly resurfaced bathtub in Valley Park, MO isn't challenging. With these easy maintenance tips, you can enjoy a spotless, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Valley Park, MO?
Along with our Valley Park, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Valley Park, MO area:
If your Valley Park, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, now is an excellent time to think about our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of chips, cracks, and extracts gunk and grime buildups. Enjoy remarkable countertops for a small fraction of the price tag of replacements.
While new tile installations can be expensive and messy in Valley Park, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and very affordable. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Valley Park, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to exactly suit the proportions of your bathtub or shower in Valley Park, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Valley Park, MO
How long does it take to have my Valley Park, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the specialists at A New Look Resurfacing can finish the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our care and cleaning recommendations, your Valley Park, MO resurfaced bathtub should last between 10 and 15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we utilize only the best and proven resurface materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with decades of hands-on experience in Valley Park, MO resurfacing to furnish a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not leave a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we’re working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Valley Park, MO?
Our team can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Valley Park, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are done with looking at that chipped, faded, dirty, or worn bathtub, why not try A New Look in Valley Park, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.