Resurface Bathtub Villa Ridge, MO
Resurface Bathtub Villa Ridge, MO. If your Villa Ridge, MO bathtub is worn, faded, dirty, chipped, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will give it a reset. No major renovations. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No prolonged downtime. No hassle. Allow our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team a day or two and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and ready to last for over a decade in Villa Ridge, MO.
Why Should I Choose A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Villa Ridge, MO?
Our bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective in Villa Ridge, MO, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Villa Ridge, MO are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing for all of our bathroom, tile, and countertop services.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing for Your Villa Ridge, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us today. Whether you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Villa Ridge, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or simply want additional information, we are here to help. Check out some of our Villa Ridge, MO projects for before-and-after photos.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Villa Ridge, MO?
We guarantee entire restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by employing our proprietary resurfacing process. Our initial step in Villa Ridge, MO is to use our specially formulated two-step cleaning method to get rid off all particles, mineral deposits, body oils, and soap scum to make sure no debris remains. We will then repair and seal all visible cracks and chips. After your Villa Ridge, MO bathtub is completely patched and cleaned, we’ll apply our specialized bonding agent to verify a solidified bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to provide your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
Following the resurfacing procedure, we will polish and buff your Villa Ridge, MO tub to ensure that new look. This establishes a deep, glossy look. You will not able to notice the difference between your newly resurfaced bathtub and a brand new one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing supplies Villa Ridge, MO homeowners. We take pride in our top-quality craftsmanship and customer service at an economical price.
We will make your current Villa Ridge, MO bathtub appear brand new by repairing these common problem areas:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub stains and discoloration
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Moldy and dark grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting tile cracks and laminate seams
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Why Choose Bathtub Resurfacing Over Replacement in Villa Ridge, MO?
Resurfacing your bathtub not only refreshes the appearance of your bathroom, but it also comes with a host of other advantages. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is worth it, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- A more affordable option than bathtub replacement. The most obvious benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Bathtub resurfacing eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or buying a new bathtub, saving you a considerable amount of money both on parts and labor. While resurfacing a bathtub typically costs a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It takes less time than replacement. Typically, we can resurface your bathtub in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to fully replace a bathtub. This means less disruption to your daily routine and no need to endure a prolonged renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or pick a new finish, or for a modern matte look or a classic glossy look, our range of color options and finishes ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the overall design of your bathroom.
- It's eco-conscious. If being eco-responsible is important to you, resurfacing is the sustainable choice. The replacement process often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing utilizes your existing tub. We also only use environmentally safe products.
- It extends the lifespan of your tub. Your aged and chipped bathtub can last longer than you think. With proper maintenance, a refinished tub can last 10-15 years.
Bathtub resurfacing with A New Look Resurfacing is a prudent choice for those looking to upgrade their bathroom without the substantial cost and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to make your old tub look like new again.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub back to looking fantastic, but it's the duty of a homeowner in Villa Ridge, MO to guarantee it stays in top shape. Here are some simple yet effective maintenance tips to ensure your resurfaced bathtub continues looking its best:
- Use soft, non-abrasive cleaning agents for regular cleaning to keep the finish.
- Steer clear of cleaners with bleach or ammonia to maintain the tub's surface.
- Avoid using harsh scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to prevent further damage.
- Make sure that water doesn't accumulate in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Steer clear of bathmats with suction cups as they can hold water underneath.
- Store soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to avoid water pooling underneath them.
- Refrain from washing large pets in the tub to prevent scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your recently refinished tub in Villa Ridge, MO isn't difficult. With these straightforward maintenance tips, you can experience a pristine, like-new bathtub for years to come.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Villa Ridge, MO?
Along with our Villa Ridge, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Villa Ridge, MO area:
If your Villa Ridge, MO bathroom or kitchen countertops are smudged, cracked, or chipping, you might want to ponder our countertop resurfacing service. Our procedure gets rid of cracks, chips, and removes grime and gunk buildups. Revel in stunning countertops for a small fraction of the price tag of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Villa Ridge, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is clean, quick, and very affordable. If your backsplash, tile floor, or tiles in your shower need repairing or upgrading, contemplate A New Look Resurfacing’s complete tile restorations. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Villa Ridge, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our bath and shower inlay kits fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors for good. Using our cutting-edge computer program, we specially designed each inlay to exactly fit the dimensions of your shower or bathtub in Villa Ridge, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Process of Resurfacing a Bathtub in Villa Ridge, MO
How long does it take to have my Villa Ridge, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the dimensions of your tub, the specialists at A New Look Resurfacing can finish the job as little as one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our cleaning and care recommendations, your Villa Ridge, MO resurfaced bathtub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we use only the best and proven resurface materials and perform careful preparation steps with decades of experience in Villa Ridge, MO resurfacing to furnish a tub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not leave a bathmat on the surface, as it will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any harmful or strong odors?
No need to worry. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we are working in.
What can I do with my shower doors in Villa Ridge, MO?
Our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan on buying new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure before installing the doors.
Contact a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Villa Ridge, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped tub, why not try A New Look in Villa Ridge, MO? We use only the finest materials available for a bathtub resurface and never skip steps in the process in order to make your tub look and feel brand new.