Resurface Bathtub Washington, MO
Resurface Bathtub Washington, MO. If your Washington, MO bathtub is chipped, faded, dirty, worn, or worse, a new look – a fresh resurface job from A New Look Resurfacing – will provide a needed reset. No major renovations. No prolonged downtime. No weeks of time for some strangers to be trampling to and fro, through your house and all across your bathroom. No hassle. Just give our licensed, insured, and bonded resurfacing team a day or two and your bathtub will look beautiful, brand new, and set to last for many years in Washington, MO.
Why Should I Choose A New Look Resurfacing to Resurface My Bathtub in Washington, MO?
Our Washington, MO bathtub resurfacing is proven to be effective, and we back up and stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers in Washington, MO are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for all of their bathroom, tile, and countertop needs.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing for Your Washington, MO Bathtub Resurfacing Needs
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Reach out to us now. No matter if you want to text us photos to get a fast and easy quote to resurface your bathtub in Washington, MO, or you want to call us at (314) 368-6198, or just need more information, we are here to help. Look over some of our Washington, MO projects for before-and-after pictures.
What Is the Process to Resurface a Bathtub in Washington, MO?
We ensure complete restoration of porcelain and fiberglass bathtubs by employing our specialized resurfacing procedure. Our initial step in Washington, MO is to use our specially formulated two-step cleaning process to get rid off all soap scum, body oils, particles, and mineral deposits to ensure no debris remains. We will then seal and repair all visible cracks and chips. After your Washington, MO tub is fully patched and cleaned, we’ll apply our specialized bonding agent to ensure a solidified bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we apply a state-of-the-art durable acrylic coating to give your resurfaced bathtub a smooth and clean finish.
After the resurfacing process, we will buff and polish your Washington, MO bathtub to secure that new look. This guarantees a deep, glossy look. You won’t be able to notice the difference between a brand new bathtub and your newly resurfaced one – that is what A New Look Resurfacing provides Washington, MO homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and top-quality craftsmanship at an affordable price.
We will make your current Washington, MO bathtub appear brand new by repairing these issues:
- Dated colors/finishes
- Lack of time and budget for renovation
- Bathtub discoloration and stains
- Unsightly cracks, chips, or damages
- Dark and moldy grout lines
- Cracked and leaking fiberglass
- Germ collecting laminate seams and tile cracks
- Leaking tile and terrazzo shower pans
Advantages of Bathtub Resurfacing for Your Washington, MO Home
Resurfacing your bathtub not only refreshes the look of your bathroom, but it also comes with a variety of benefits. Here's why resurfacing your bathtub is worth it, especially when compared to bathtub replacement:
- More cost-effective than bathtub replacement. The most immediate benefit of bathtub resurfacing is that it's much cheaper than replacement. Resurfacing your tub eliminates the need for significant plumbing changes or buying a new bathtub, saving you a substantial amount of money. While resurfacing a bathtub can cost you a few hundred dollars, a full replacement costs thousands.
- It's more time-efficient than replacement. Typically, we can complete the resurfacing in just a day or two, compared to the weeks it might take to replace a bathtub completely. This means reduced inconvenience to your daily routine and no need to put your household through a prolonged renovation process.
- It offers a variety of customization options. Whether you're looking to make your bathtub look like it used to or pick a new finish, or for a sleek matte appearance or a timeless glossy style, our range of finishes and hues ensures that your bathtub aligns with your personal style and the look and feel of your bathroom.
- It's eco-friendly. If being eco-responsible is important to you, this approach is the eco-friendly choice. Bathtub replacement often results in the old tub contributing to landfill waste, but resurfacing recycles your current bathtub. We also only use low-VOC chemicals.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your tub. Your worn-out or damaged bathtub can be more durable than anticipated. With proper maintenance, a restored bathtub can last 10-15 years.
Resurfacing your bathtub with A New Look Resurfacing is a wise choice for anyone wanting to enhance their bathroom without the hefty price tag and time commitment of a full replacement. Contact us today to transform your aged tub into something new.
How to Maintain Your Resurfaced Bathtub
We'll get your bathtub looking great again, but it's the responsibility of a homeowner in Washington, MO to ensure it stays in top shape. Here are some straightforward but impactful maintenance tips to guarantee your resurfaced bathtub continues looking its best:
- Opt for mild, non-abrasive cleaners for regular cleaning to preserve the finish.
- Avoid cleaners with bleach or ammonia to safeguard the tub's surface.
- Refrain from using abrasive scrubbers or sharp objects on the bathtub.
- Repair any scratches or chips quickly to avoid further damage.
- Ensure that water doesn't pool in the tub to protect the resurfaced area.
- Do not use bathmats with suction cups as they can trap water underneath.
- Place soap, shampoo, and other products off the tub's edges to prevent water pooling underneath them.
- Avoid washing large pets in the tub to avoid scratches and excessive wear.
Taking care of your recently refinished tub in Washington, MO isn't challenging. With these simple maintenance tips, you can relish a spotless, like-new bathtub for many years.
In Addition to a Resurfaced Bathtub, What Else Does A New Look Resurfacing Do in Washington, MO?
Along with our Washington, MO bathtub resurfacing, we offer the following services throughout the Washington, MO area:
If your Washington, MO kitchen or bathroom countertops are chipping, cracked, or smudged, you might want to ponder our countertop resurfacing service. Our process eliminates chips, cracks, and removes gunk and grime buildups. Appreciate stunning countertops for a small fraction of the price tag of replacements.
While new tile installations can be messy and expensive in Washington, MO, A New Look Resurfacing tile refinishing is quick, clean, and very affordable. If your tile floor, backsplash, or tiles in your shower need repairs or an upgrade, think about A New Look Resurfacing’s comprehensive tile restorations. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy quote in the Washington, MO area.
Bathtub Crack Repair – Bathtub and Shower Inlay Kits
Our shower and bath inlay kits permanently fix cracks and damage on bath and shower floors. Each inlay is specially designed with our cutting-edge computer program to exactly suit the proportions of your shower or bathtub in Washington, MO.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding a Resurfaced Bathtub in Washington, MO
How long does it take to have my Washington, MO bathtub resurfaced?
Depending on the measurements of your tub, the specialists at A New Look Resurfacing can finish the job one day.
How long will the new surface last?
By following our cleaning and care recommendations, your Washington, MO resurfaced tub should last approximately 10-15 years.
Will the surface peel?
No, we use only the best and proven resurfacing materials and perform meticulous preparation steps with years of hands-on experience in Washington, MO resurfacing to provide a bathtub that will not peel with proper care. Please do not leave a bathmat on the surface, as that will cause the surface to peel.
Are there any strong or harmful odors?
No need to worry. We utilize only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we’re working in.
What should I do with my shower doors in Washington, MO?
Our specialists can tape and cover the track and resurface around it if you are going to keep using the same shower doors. If you plan to purchase new doors, we should resurface first and then let it cure prior to installing the doors.
Reach Out to a Leading Bathtub Resurfacer in Washington, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you are sick and tired of staring at that worn, faded, dirty, or chipped tub, why not try A New Look in Washington, MO? We never skip steps in the resurfacing process and utilize only the finest materials available so that we can have your tub looking and feeling brand new.