Cracked Bathtub Repair Kirkwood, MO
Cracked bathtub repair in Kirkwood, MO. A cracked bathtub can be a source of growing frustration and sheer wonderment for Kirkwood, MO homeowners. Why did this happen to me? How did this happen to my personal hideaway? Regrettably, cracks and chips undermine the structural integrity of your bathtub, and they can allow water to seep into hard-to-reach places and grow mold.
The good news is that cracked bathtub repair is possible in Kirkwood, MO with A New Look Resurfacing and without the need for a full tub replacement, which can soar upwards of $5,000 and leave you without a functioning bathroom in Kirkwood for 2-4 weeks. That’s no fun in Kirkwood.
Give us a call immediately at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your cracked bathtub in Kirkwood, MO for a fast and easy estimate or free consultation. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will be ready to give your tub a new look.
Understanding Cracked Bathtub Repair in Kirkwood, MO
Bathtubs can develop cracks due to a variety of reasons. It’s imperative for the specialists at A New Look Resurfacing to discern the type and cause of the crack, guiding them to employ the most effective repair method. There are two main kinds of bathtub cracks: surface cracks, which are superficial and don’t penetrate the entire thickness of your tub, and structural cracks, which delve deeper, compromising the bathtub’s structure.
In Kirkwood, MO, common culprits behind cracked bathtubs encompass the following:
- Wear and Tear: No matter the material of your bathtub – acrylic, fiberglass, ceramic tile, enameled steel, copper, or even granite – wear and tear can contribute to the development of cracks, especially in older tubs.
- Temperature Fluctuations: Drastic fluctuations in temperature can cause your bathtub material to contract and expand, paving the way for cracks. To keep this from happening, close any nearby windows or exterior doors when there could be a sudden change in temperature, hot or cold.
- Impact Incidents: Cracks can swiftly emerge when heavy objects fall into the tub or accidents lead to impacts.
- Structural Issues: Shifts in foundation or settling within your Kirkwood, MO residence over time can give rise to stress fractures in the bathtub.
Do not try to patch or fix a cracked bathtub by yourself. Call the experts at A New Look Resurfacing right away at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your cracked tub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation in Kirkwood, MO.
Options for Cracked Bathtub Repair in Kirkwood, MO
You have questions, we have answers. With A New Look Resurfacing, you have options for your cracked bathtub repair solutions in Kirkwood, MO.
Kirkwood, MO Bathtub Refinishing
Bathtub refinishing has become a popular alternative to traditional replacement due to its affordability and convenience. Many Kirkwood, MO-area homeowners have turned to A New Look Resurfacing for refinishing or reglazing projects because of the following benefits:
- Environmentally Friendly: Our staff exclusively utilizes low-VOC, environmentally friendly products with minimal odor. Opting for our services not only enhances your living habitat but also contributes to a diminished carbon footprint, as we minimize waste and utilize fewer resources compared to a new bathtub installation.
- Time Saving: While a entire replacement can span weeks, our resurfacing service can be finalized in as little as a day, ensuring minimal disruption to your daily routine in Kirkwood, MO.
- Extended Life of Your Bathtub: As long as you stick to a chemical-free cleaning and maintenance schedule, your refinished bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing in Kirkwood, MO can last between 10 and 15 years.
- Customization: You can take your pick from a wide range of colors and finishes to match your bathroom fixtures and decor. Just picture it – you can be the first (and likely last) of your buddies to have a Robin’s Egg Blue or Cornflower colored bathtub, ala the early-’90s palette of the Crayola 64-box set.
Bathtub Inlays in Kirkwood, MO
Our bathtub inlays provide a permanent solution to cracked bathtub floors throughout the Kirkwood, MO area. Our inlays are custom-built laminates made from durable non-slip materials that permanently adheres to the bottom of your bathtub with our specially-formulated, safe adhesive. Our inlays will never crack, wear out, or delaminate from the floor and are guaranteed to last the lifetime of your bathtub.
Some of the advantages include:
- Minimal disruption: Experience minimal disturbance with our tub inlay installation in Kirkwood, MO, completed in less than a day. This spares you from the inconveniences and aftermath associated with prolonged renovations or the replacement of your bathtub.
- Enhanced safety: A New Look Resurfacing’s bathtub inlays, unlike some other brands, come with built-in safety features such as non-slip surfaces. This ensures a safer bathing experience in Kirkwood, MO.
- Budget Friendly: Opting for bathtub inlays proves to be a more economical option compared to a complete bathtub replacement. Giving A New Look Resurfacing a call at (314) 368-6198 saves you additional money on labor and materials. You can also send photos of your cracked bathtub via text to get a free consultation or a fast and straightforward estimate.
In addition to our leading cracked bathtub repair service throughout the Kirkwood, MO area, A New Look Resurfacing provides the following in Kirkwood, MO:
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
- Bathroom Refinishing
- Tile Reglazing
- Bathtub Crack Repair
Why Should A New Look Resurfacing be the One to Handle the Kirkwood, MO Job?
A New Look Resurfacing relies on doing quality work rather than doing a large quantity of work quickly. We have over 22 years experience of repairing cracked bathtubs in Kirkwood, MO and providing homeowners with affordable options throughout your home. Our cracked bathtub repair has a proven track record of effectiveness, and we stand firmly behind our work. Our customers in Kirkwood, MO and throughout St. Louis are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing for cracked bathtub repair.
Reasons to Choose A New Look Resurfacing For Your Cracked Bathtub Repair in Kirkwood, MO
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Reach Out to the Leader in Kirkwood, MO Cracked Bathtub Repair Right Away | A New Look Resurfacing
Timely and effective cracked bathtub repairs ensure that your tub remains a functional and aesthetically pleasing part of your Kirkwood, MO home. That is exactly why you should collaborate with the experts at A New Look Resurfacing.