Bathtub Reglazing House Springs, MO
Bathtub Reglazing House Springs, MO. Your bathroom should always be an oasis, a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself looking at an old, chipped, and stained bathtub – enough so that you are no longer relaxed and rather ready to bust out the sledgehammer in House Springs, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Reviving your old, tattered bathtub, sprucing it up with a new look, is easy and cost-effective when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the entire refinishing service package in House Springs, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in House Springs, MO, text us photos to get a free consultation or fast and easy estimate.
What Exactly is House Springs, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in House Springs, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Prior to reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded House Springs, MO specialists will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and fix minor surface damage to enhance dependablity and certify you get consistent, long-lasting results. Improving the appearance of your House Springs, MO bathtub begins with a thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor flaws such as cracks, chips, and stains before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may select whatever paint color you prefer, from shades of white to bolder choices.
For more information on the bathtub reglazing process in House Springs, MO, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
Why Pick A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in House Springs, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing is the House Springs, MO area's premier option for bathtub reglazing. If you are wanting to refresh your bathtub, shower, or sink without the complexities of a full demolition and remodel, our reglazing services offer a rejuvenated life for your House Springs, MO tub.
From prep to finish in House Springs, MO, we take our job seriously. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. And we recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Our reglaze will restore your bathtub so that it looks and feels brand new, without that hassle of a complete replacement. Your tub will remain in your House Springs, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. Through basic care and with our expert assistance in House Springs, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years, possibly a decade or more, before a rejolt is necessary.
Founded in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is devoted to supplying House Springs, MO residents, along with our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for all of bathtub reglazing needs in House Springs, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our House Springs, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Useful For in House Springs, MO?
If your House Springs, MO bathtub is in reasonably sound condition, meaning there are only slight scratches, stains, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the best option. The process will improve the appearance of your tub, fix slight damages, and give it a glossy, smooth finish. Our bathtub reglazing in House Springs, MO solves a myriad of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply can’t get your House Springs, MO tub clean, give us a call now at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. It’s likely that the surface is tattered and shabby, and just needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We repair your chips and cracks with our top-of-the-line House Springs, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick and tired of staring at that nice avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other hue that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of time and budget for remodeling: Get the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the demolition mess in House Springs, MO.
Some of the benefits of bathtub reglazing in House Springs, MO, especially instead of an entire replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. Reglazing can fix rust chips, spots, and prevent further deterioration. If your bathtub suffers from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. It is also drastically cheaper than replacement in House Springs, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in House Springs, MO. Replacing your bathtub can be a complicated process that takes days, or even weeks, to finish. That is no fun. On the other hand, bathtub reglazing by A New Look Resurfacing is a convenient way to give your bathtub a much-needed facelift in less than a day. This is especially handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the hassle of coping with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing extends the life of your old House Springs, MO bathtub. Along with being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your House Springs, MO bathtub, as it can extend its lifespan for years to come. Many House Springs, MO residents are surprised by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you minimize your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also utilizes low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing specialists in House Springs, MO have all the top-of-the-line equipment and protective gear to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
FAQs Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in House Springs, MO
How long will my newly reglazed bathtub last?
A reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing should quite simply endure more than 10 years with proper care and maintenance -- which includes using only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products.
Can you repair a damaged bathtub before reglazing?
Our reglazing process includes fixing minor chips, cracks, and dents. During the first steps, we fill and refinish damaged areas, ensuring the repairs are seamless and virtually undetectable. Your bathtub will maintain that flawless "New Look" we're renowned for.
Will my bathtub look painted?
No, absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's bathtub reglazing leaves people struggling to distinguish between a new tub and a reglazed one. We hate to brag, but we're that good!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, most definitely. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. It’s a great way to reduce your carbon footprint because you’re eliminating waste by not sending your old bathtub to a landfill near you in House Springs, MO for a replacement.
How long does the procedure take?
Job times vary, particularly depending on the size of your bathtub, we typically complete the reglazing of a standard-sized tub in half a day, as long as it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in House Springs, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you cannot wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are anticipating focusing on that fresh, new glossy bathtub in House Springs, MO, we cannot wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our House Springs, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in House Springs, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.