Bathtub Reglazing Glendale, MO
Bathtub Reglazing Glendale, MO. Your bathroom should always be an oasis, a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself looking at an ancient, chipped, and stained bathtub – enough so that you are no longer relaxed and rather ready to break out the sledgehammer in Glendale, MO – call A New Look Resurfacing first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Reviving your outdated, worn bathtub, sprucing it up with a new look, is easy and cost-effective when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We supply the entire refinishing service package in Glendale, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in Glendale, MO, text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
What Exactly is Glendale, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in Glendale, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and lots of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded Glendale, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and repair minor surface damage to improve dependablity and certify you get long-lasting results. Bettering the look of your Glendale, MO bathtub begins with a complete and thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor imperfections such as cracks, chips, and stains before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may choose whatever paint color you prefer, from shades of white to bolder, “I-want-to-make-a-statement” choices.
Why Choose A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in Glendale, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing is the Glendale, MO area's first option for bathtub reglazing. If you are wanting to refresh your bathtub, shower, or sink without the difficulties of a full demolition and remodel, our reglazing services provide a rejuvenated life for your Glendale, MO tub.
From prep to finish in Glendale, MO, we take our job seriously. We recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will restore your bathtub so that it looks and feels brand new, without that hassle of an entire replacement. Our process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures, and your tub will stay in your Glendale, MO home. With our expert help and through basic care in Glendale, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before it needs a refresh.
Established in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is dedicated to supplying Glendale, MO residents, as well as our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. Twenty-two-plus years later, and we still love what we do. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing, and the following provide reasons for you to do the same for your entire bathtub reglazing needs in Glendale, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our Glendale, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Useful For in Glendale, MO?
If your Glendale, MO bathtub is in reasonably good condition, meaning there are just slight stains, scratches, and other surface imperfections, then reglazing is the best option. The procedure will enhance the look of your tub, repair minor imperfections, and give it a glossy, smooth finish. Our bathtub reglazing in Glendale, MO solves a variety of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you just cannot get your Glendale, MO tub spa-like spotless, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us. Chances are the surface is tattered and shabby, and simply needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We fix your chips and cracks with our high-quality Glendale, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our porcelain and fiberglass bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Tired of looking at that aged avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or perhaps some other hue that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new tub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the hassle or demolition mess in Glendale, MO.
Several of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in Glendale, MO, especially over a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is way cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub suffers from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. Reglazing can remove rust chips, spots, and avoid further deterioration. It is also drastically cheaper than replacement in Glendale, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in Glendale, MO. Replacing your bathtub can be a complicated procedure that can take days, or even weeks, to complete. That is entirely unenjoyable. On the other hand, bathtub reglazing by A New Look Resurfacing is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in a day. This is especially handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the inconvenience of coping with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing prolongs the life of your old Glendale, MO bathtub. In addition to being economical by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your Glendale, MO bathtub, as it can extend its existence for years to come. Many Glendale, MO residents are surprised by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dumping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by making sure you minimize your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also employs low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing experts in Glendale, MO have all the top-of-the-line protective gear and equipment to shield the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
FAQs Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in Glendale, MO
How long will my newly reglazed bathtub last?
A reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing should quite simply last at least two decades with proper care and maintenance -- which includes using only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaners.
What if my bathtub is damaged?
We can repair minor chips, cracks, and dents during the first steps of the reglazing process by filling and refinishing the damaged area. The repaired area will be virtually undetectable, leaving that "New Look" we are famous for.
Will my bathtub look painted?
No, absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's reglazing technique achieves results so remarkable that distinguishing between a new bathtub and a reglazed one becomes a challenge. We let our work speak for itself!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, most definitely. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. It’s a great way to reduce your carbon footprint due to the fact that you’re eliminating waste by not sending your old bathtub to a landfill near you in Glendale, MO for a replacement.
How long does the process take?
While job times may vary, particularly depending on the size of your bathtub, but we can usually reglaze a standard-sized bathtub in half of a day, provided it's in decent condition. Your fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in Glendale, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you cannot wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are looking forward to focusing on that fresh, new glossy bathtub in Glendale, MO, we cannot wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a free consultation or a fast and easy estimate and we’ll save you time, money, and frustration with our Glendale, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in Glendale, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.