Bathtub Reglazing Overland, MO
Bathtub Reglazing Overland, MO. Your bathroom should always be a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation, an oasis where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself looking at an old, chipped, and spot-stained bathtub – so much so that you are not even close to relaxed and rather ready to break out the sledgehammer in Overland, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us online.
Rejuvenating your outdated, tattered bathtub, giving it a new look, is easy and cost-effective when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We supply the entire refinishing service package in Overland, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in Overland, MO, text us photos to get a free consultation or fast and easy estimate.
What Exactly is Overland, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in Overland, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded Overland, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your tub and fix minor surface damage to improve durability and certify you get consistent, long-lasting results. Bettering the appearance of your Overland, MO bathtub begins with a thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor flaws such as cracks, chips, and stains before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may pick whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder choices.
Why Select A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in Overland, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing is the Overland, MO area's premier option for bathtub reglazing. Do you want to rejuvenate your bathtub, shower, or even your sink, but definitely do not want to deal with the hassle of a complete demolition and remodel? Our Overland, MO reglazing services provide a new lease on your tub's life.
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish in Overland, MO. We recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will restore your bathtub so that it looks and feels brand new, without the hassle of a complete replacement. Your bathtub will stay in your Overland, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. With our expert assistance and through basic care in Overland, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years, possibly a decade or more, before a refresh is needed.
Established in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is devoted to providing Overland, MO residents, as well as our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. Twenty-two-plus years later, and we still love what we do. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up what we do with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for your entire bathtub reglazing needs in Overland, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our Overland, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Useful For in Overland, MO?
If your Overland, MO bathtub is in fairly sound shape, as in there are just slight scratches, stains, and other surface imperfections, then reglazing is the ideal choice. The procedure will enhance the look of your tub, fix slight damages, and give it a smooth, glossy finish. Our bathtub reglazing in Overland, MO solves a variety of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you just can’t get your Overland, MO tub clean, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us. It’s likely that the surface is tattered and shabby, and only needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We repair your chips and cracks with our top-of-the-line Overland, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also find more information on our porcelain and fiberglass bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Tired of staring at that ancient harvest gold bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or perhaps some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the demolition mess in Overland, MO.
Some of the benefits of bathtub reglazing in Overland, MO, particularly instead of a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. Reglazing can remove rust spots, chips, and avoid further deterioration. If your bathtub suffers from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the solution. It is also drastically cheaper than replacement in Overland, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in Overland, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated process that takes days, or even weeks, to finish. That is no fun. On the other hand, bathtub reglazing by A New Look Resurfacing is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in a day. This is particularly welcomed for homeowners with only one bathroom in the home, saving everyone the inconvenience of dealing with a dysfunctional bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing extends the life of your old Overland, MO bathtub. In addition to being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your Overland, MO bathtub, as it can prolong its existence for years to come. Many Overland, MO residents are surprised by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by making sure you minimize your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also employs low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing experts in Overland, MO have all the necessary protective gear and equipment to shield the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in Overland, MO
How durable is the reglazing on my bathtub?
You can expect exceptional longevity from your newly reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing. With proper care and maintenance, it can quite easily endure for at least 10 years. This involves utilizing only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products for regular upkeep.
What if my bathtub is damaged?
Our reglazing process includes fixing small chips, cracks, and dents. During the initial steps, we fill and refinish damaged areas, ensuring the repairs are seamless and virtually undetectable. Your tub will maintain that flawless "New Look" we're renowned for.
Will my bathtub look painted?
Absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's reglazing technique achieves results so remarkable that distinguishing between a new bathtub and a reglazed one becomes a challenge. We let our work speak for itself!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, most definitely. We prioritize environmental responsibility in everything we do by using only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with minimal odor. Opting for reglazing is not only an intelligent choice for your tub but also a sustainable one, as it aids in reducing your carbon footprint in Overland, MO by eliminating the need to discard your old tub in a landfill.
How long does the reglazing process take?
Job times vary, particularly depending on the size of your bathtub, we typically complete the reglazing of a standard-sized tub in half a day, as long as it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in Overland, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are looking forward to focusing on that new glossy bathtub in Overland, MO, we cannot wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Your happy place in Overland, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a free consultation or a fast and easy estimate and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our Overland, MO bathtub reglazing.