Bathtub Reglazing St. John, MO
Bathtub Reglazing St. John, MO. Your bathroom should always be a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation, an oasis where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself staring at an ancient, chipped, and stained bathtub – enough so that you are not even close to relaxed and instead ready to bust out the sledgehammer in St. John, MO – call A New Look Resurfacing first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Rejuvenating your outdated, tattered bathtub, giving it a new look, is easy and cost-effective when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the entire refinishing service package in St. John, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in St. John, MO, text us photos to get a free consultation or fast and easy estimate.
What Exactly is St. John, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in St. John, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded St. John, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and repair minor surface damage to enhance dependablity and ensure you benefit from consistent, long-lasting results. Improving the appearance of your St. John, MO bathtub begins with a complete and thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can repair minor imperfections like cracks, chips, and stains before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may choose whatever paint color you prefer, from shades of white to bolder choices.
Why Choose A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in St. John, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing stands out as the first choice for bathtub reglazing in St. John, MO. Do you want to rejuvenate your bathtub, shower, or even your sink, but certainly don't want to go through the hassle of a complete demolition and remodel? Our reglazing services in St. John, MO provide a new lease on your tub's life.
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish in St. John, MO. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. And we realize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Our reglaze will restore your bathtub so that it feels and looks brand new, without that hassle of a complete replacement. Our process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures, and your tub will remain in your St. John, MO home. With our expert help and through basic care in St. John, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before it needs a refresh.
Established in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is committed to supplying St. John, MO residents, as well as our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up what we do with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for all of bathtub reglazing needs in St. John, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our St. John, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Useful For in St. John, MO?
If your St. John, MO bathtub is in fairly sound shape, as in there are just minor scratches, stains, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the ideal option. The procedure will improve the look of your tub, repair slight damages, and give it a glossy, smooth finish. Our bathtub reglazing in St. John, MO solves a variety of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply can’t get your St. John, MO tub clean, call us now at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. It’s likely that the surface is worn and deteriorating, and just needs to be reglazed.
- Chips and cracks: We fix your cracks and chips with our high-quality St. John, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick and tired of staring at that aged avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other hue that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new tub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the demolition mess in St. John, MO.
Some of the benefits of bathtub reglazing in St. John, MO, particularly over a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is way cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub suffers from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. Reglazing can fix rust chips, spots, and prevent further deterioration. It is also drastically cheaper than replacement in St. John, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in St. John, MO. Replacing your bathtub can be a complicated process that takes days, or even weeks, to finish. That is no fun. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in a day. This is especially welcomed for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the inconvenience of dealing with a dysfunctional bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing extends the life of your old St. John, MO bathtub. Along with being economical by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your St. John, MO bathtub, as it can prolong its lifespan for years to come. Many St. John, MO residents are surprised by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dumping it in a landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you diminish your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also utilizes low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing pros in St. John, MO have all the necessary equipment and protective gear to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
FAQs Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in St. John, MO
How durable is the reglazing on my bathtub?
A reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing should quite simply last at least two decades with proper care and maintenance -- which includes using only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaners.
Can you repair a damaged bathtub before reglazing?
Our reglazing process includes repairing small chips, cracks, and dents. During the initial steps, we fill and refinish damaged areas, ensuring the repairs are seamless and virtually undetectable. Your bathtub will glisten with that flawless "New Look" we're renowned for.
Will my tub appear painted after reglazing?
Absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's reglazing technique achieves results so remarkable that distinguishing between a new bathtub and a reglazed one becomes a challenge. We let our work speak for itself!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, it certainly is. We prioritize environmental responsibility in everything we do by using only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with minimal odor. Opting for reglazing is not only a smart choice for your tub but also a sustainable one, as it helps reduce your carbon footprint in St. John, MO by eliminating the need to discard your old bathtub in a landfill.
How long does the procedure take?
While job times may vary, especially based on your bathtub's size, but we can usually reglaze a standard-sized tub in half a day, as long as it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in St. John, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your sanctuary, your spa back and are anticipating focusing on that new glossy bathtub in St. John, MO, we cannot wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the staff at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a free consultation or a fast and easy estimate and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our St. John, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in St. John, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.