Bathtub Reglazing Washington, MO
Bathtub Reglazing Washington, MO. Your bathroom should always be an oasis, a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your place isn’t close to that, if you find yourself looking at an outdated, chipped, and stained bathtub – enough so that you are not even close to relaxed and instead ready to break out the sledgehammer in Washington, MO – call A New Look Resurfacing first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Reviving your old, tattered bathtub, sprucing it up with a new look, is easy and affordable when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the entire refinishing service package in Washington, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready for bathtub reglazing in Washington, MO, text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
What Exactly is Washington, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in Washington, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Prior to reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded Washington, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your tub and fix minor surface damage to improve durability and ensure you get long-lasting results. Bettering the look of your Washington, MO bathtub begins with a complete and thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a buffer or sander. We can fix minor flaws like stains, chips, and cracks prior to reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may pick whatever paint color you prefer, from shades of white to bolder choices.
For more information on the bathtub reglazing process in Washington, MO, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
Why Pick A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in Washington, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing is the Washington, MO area's first choice for bathtub reglazing. Do you want to rejuvenate your bathtub, shower, or even your sink, but certainly do not want to deal with the hassle of a complete demolition and remodel? Our reglazing services in Washington, MO provide a new lease on your tub's life.
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish in Washington, MO. We recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will restore your bathtub so that it looks and feels brand new, without that hassle of an entire replacement. Your bathtub will stay in your Washington, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. With our professional assistance and through basic care in Washington, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years, possibly a decade or more, before a refresh is needed.
Established in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is committed to supplying Washington, MO residents, as well as our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. Twenty-two-plus years later, and we still love what we do. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we stand by our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for your entire bathtub reglazing needs in Washington, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our Washington, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Good For in Washington, MO?
If your Washington, MO bathtub is in reasonably sound condition, meaning there are only slight scratches, stains, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the ideal choice. The process will enhance the appearance of your tub, repair slight damages, and give it a smooth, glossy finish. Our bathtub reglazing in Washington, MO solves a variety of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply can’t get your Washington, MO tub clean, call us now at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. It’s likely that the surface is tattered and shabby, and simply needs to be reglazed.
- Chips and cracks: We fix your cracks and chips with our top-of-the-line Washington, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also find more information on our porcelain and fiberglass bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Tired of staring at that nice avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other hue that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new tub at a fraction of the time and cost, and zero hassle or demolition mess in Washington, MO.
Several of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in Washington, MO, particularly instead of an entire replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. Reglazing can fix rust chips, spots, and prevent further deterioration. If your bathtub is suffering from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the solution. It is also drastically cheaper than replacement in Washington, MO – thousands of dollars less, in fact.
- Reglazing saves you time in Washington, MO. Replacing your bathtub can be a complicated process that takes days, or even weeks, to complete. That is no fun. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in a day. This is particularly handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the inconvenience of dealing with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing prolongs the life of your old Washington, MO bathtub. Along with being economical by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your Washington, MO bathtub, as it can extend its lifespan for years to come. Many Washington, MO residents are shocked by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by making sure you minimize your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also uses low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing pros in Washington, MO have all the top-of-the-line equipment and protective gear to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
FAQs Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in Washington, MO
How long will my newly reglazed bathtub last?
A reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing should quite simply endure at least two decades with proper care and maintenance -- which includes using only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products.
Can you fix a damaged bathtub before reglazing?
We can fix small chips, cracks, and dents during the initial steps of the reglazing process by filling and refinishing the damaged area. The repaired area will be virtually undetectable, leaving that "New Look" we are famous for.
Will my bathtub look painted?
Absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's bathtub reglazing leaves people struggling to distinguish between a new tub and a reglazed one. We hate to brag, but we're that good!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, it certainly is. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. It’s a great way to reduce your carbon footprint because you’re eliminating waste by not sending your old bathtub to a landfill near you in Washington, MO for a replacement.
How long does the procedure take?
Job times vary, especially based on the size of your bathtub, we typically complete the reglazing of a standard-sized bathtub in half of a day, provided it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in Washington, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your sanctuary, your spa back and are looking forward to focusing on that fresh, new glossy bathtub in Washington, MO, we can’t wait to get to work. The team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot, in as little as one day.
Your happy place in Washington, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our Washington, MO bathtub reglazing.