Bathtub Reglazing St. Charles County, MO
Bathtub Reglazing St. Charles County, MO. Your bathroom should always be a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation, an oasis where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself staring at an ancient, chipped, and spot-stained bathtub – so much so that you are not even close to relaxed and rather ready to break out the sledgehammer in St. Charles County, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Rejuvenating your old, tattered bathtub, giving it a new look, is easy and cost-effective when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the complete refinishing service package in St. Charles County, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in St. Charles County, MO, text us photos to get a free consultation or fast and easy estimate.
What Exactly is St. Charles County, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in St. Charles County, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and lots of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded St. Charles County, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your tub and fix minor surface damage to enhance durability and certify you get long-lasting results. Bettering the appearance of your St. Charles County, MO bathtub begins with a thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can repair minor flaws like stains, chips, and cracks before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may pick whatever paint color you prefer, from shades of white to bolder choices.
For more information on the bathtub reglazing process in St. Charles County, MO, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
Why Select A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in St. Charles County, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing stands out as the premier option for bathtub reglazing in St. Charles County, MO. Do you want to rejuvenate your bathtub, shower, or even your sink, but certainly don't want to go through the hassle of a complete demolition and remodel? Our St. Charles County, MO reglazing services provide a new lease on your tub's life.
From prep to finish in St. Charles County, MO, we take our job seriously. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. And we realize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Our reglaze will rejuvenate your tub so that it feels and looks brand new, without the hassle of an entire replacement. Your bathtub will stay in your St. Charles County, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. With our expert assistance and through basic care in St. Charles County, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before it needs a refresh.
Founded in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is dedicated to supplying St. Charles County, MO residents, along with our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. Twenty-two-plus years later, and we still love what we do. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for all of bathtub reglazing needs in St. Charles County, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our St. Charles County, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Useful For in St. Charles County, MO?
If your St. Charles County, MO bathtub is in reasonably good shape, meaning there are only minor stains, scratches, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the ideal choice. The process will improve the appearance of your tub, fix slight damages, and give it a smooth, glossy finish. Our bathtub reglazing in St. Charles County, MO solves a myriad of issues including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply cannot get your St. Charles County, MO tub clean, call us now at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us. It’s likely that the surface is tattered and shabby, and just needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We fix your chips and cracks with our high-quality St. Charles County, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Tired of staring at that aged harvest gold bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other hue that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of time and budget for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the demolition mess in St. Charles County, MO.
Several of the benefits of bathtub reglazing in St. Charles County, MO, particularly over a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is way cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub suffers from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. Reglazing can fix rust spots, chips, and avoid further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement in St. Charles County, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in St. Charles County, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated process that takes days, or even weeks, to complete. That is no fun. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a much-needed facelift in less than a day. This is especially handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the hassle of coping with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing prolongs the life of your old St. Charles County, MO bathtub. In addition to being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your St. Charles County, MO bathtub, as it can prolong its existence for years to come. Many St. Charles County, MO residents are shocked by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dumping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you diminish your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also uses low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing experts in St. Charles County, MO have all the top-of-the-line protective gear and equipment to shield the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
FAQs Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in St. Charles County, MO
How long will my newly reglazed bathtub last?
You can expect exceptional longevity from your newly reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing. With proper care and maintenance, it can quite simply endure for over 10 years. This involves using only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products for regular upkeep.
Can you repair a damaged bathtub before reglazing?
Our reglazing process includes fixing minor chips, cracks, and dents. During the initial steps, we fill and refinish any damaged areas, making sure the repairs are seamless and virtually undetectable. Your tub will maintain that flawless "New Look" we're renowned for.
Will my bathtub look painted?
Absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's bathtub reglazing leaves people struggling to distinguish between a new tub and a reglazed one. We don't mean to brag, but we're that good!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, most definitely. We prioritize environmental responsibility in everything we do by using only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with minimal odor. Opting for reglazing is not only a smart choice for your tub but also a sustainable one, as it aids in reducing your carbon footprint in St. Charles County, MO by eliminating the need to discard your old tub in a landfill.
How long does the reglazing process take?
While job times may vary, particularly depending on your bathtub's size, we typically complete the reglazing of a standard-sized tub in half of a day, as long as it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in St. Charles County, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you cannot wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are looking forward to focusing on that new glossy bathtub in St. Charles County, MO, we cannot wait to get to work. The team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot, in as little as one day.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you time, money, and frustration with our St. Charles County, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in St. Charles County, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.