Bathtub Reglazing St. Clair, MO
Bathtub Reglazing St. Clair, MO. Your bathroom should always be a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation, an oasis where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself staring at an ancient, chipped, and spot-stained bathtub – so much so that you are not even close to relaxed and rather ready to break out the sledgehammer in St. Clair, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Reviving your old, worn bathtub, sprucing it up with a new look, is easy and affordable when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We supply the entire refinishing service package in St. Clair, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready for bathtub reglazing in St. Clair, MO, text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
What Exactly is St. Clair, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in St. Clair, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Prior to reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded St. Clair, MO specialists will also refinish the lower layers of your tub and fix minor surface damage to enhance dependablity and certify you get consistent, long-lasting results. Bettering the appearance of your St. Clair, MO bathtub starts with a complete and thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor flaws such as stains, chips, and cracks before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may choose whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder, “I-want-to-make-a-statement” options.
Why Select A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in St. Clair, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing stands out as the first choice for bathtub reglazing in St. Clair, MO. If you are wanting to refresh your bathtub, shower, or sink without the complexities of a full demolition and remodel, our reglazing services offer a rejuvenated life for your St. Clair, MO tub.
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish in St. Clair, MO. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. And we recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Our reglaze will revive your tub so that it feels and looks brand new, without that hassle of an entire replacement. Our process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures, and your bathtub will stay in your St. Clair, MO home. Through basic care and with our expert assistance in St. Clair, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years, possibly a decade or more, before a rejolt is necessary.
Founded in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is committed to supplying St. Clair, MO residents, along with our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. Twenty-two-plus years later, and we still love what we do. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up what we do with a five-year warranty. Our customers are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing, and the following provide reasons for you to do the same for all of bathtub reglazing needs in St. Clair, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our St. Clair, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Good For in St. Clair, MO?
If your St. Clair, MO bathtub is in fairly good shape, meaning there are only slight stains, scratches, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the ideal option. The process will enhance the look of your tub, fix minor damages, and give it a smooth, glossy finish. Our bathtub reglazing in St. Clair, MO solves a variety of issues including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply cannot get your St. Clair, MO tub spa-like spotless, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. It’s likely that the surface is tattered and shabby, and only needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We fix your cracks and chips with our top-of-the-line St. Clair, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our porcelain and fiberglass bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick of staring at that aged avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of time and budget for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and zero demolition mess in St. Clair, MO.
Several of the benefits of bathtub reglazing in St. Clair, MO, particularly instead of an entire replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub is suffering from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. Reglazing can remove rust chips, spots, and avoid further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement in St. Clair, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in St. Clair, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated procedure that takes days, or even weeks, to finish. That is no fun. On the other hand, bathtub reglazing by A New Look Resurfacing is a convenient way to give your bathtub a much-needed facelift in less than a day. This is particularly handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the home, saving everyone the nuisance of dealing with a dysfunctional bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing extends the life of your old St. Clair, MO bathtub. Along with being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your St. Clair, MO bathtub, as it can extend its existence for years to come. Many St. Clair, MO residents are surprised by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by making sure you minimize your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also employs low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing experts in St. Clair, MO have all the necessary equipment and protective gear to shield the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
FAQs Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in St. Clair, MO
How long will my newly reglazed bathtub last?
You can expect exceptional longevity from your newly reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing. With proper care and maintenance, it can quite easily last for at least 10 years. This involves utilizing only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products for routine upkeep.
What if my bathtub is damaged?
We can repair minor chips, cracks, and dents during the initial steps of the reglazing procedure by filling and refinishing the damaged area. The repaired area will be virtually unnoticeable, leaving that "New Look" we are famous for.
Will my bathtub look painted?
Absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's bathtub reglazing leaves people struggling to distinguish between a new tub and a reglazed one. We hate to brag, but we're that good!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, it certainly is. We prioritize environmental responsibility in everything we do by using only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with minimal odor. Opting for reglazing is not only an intelligent choice for your tub but also a sustainable one, as it aids in reducing your carbon footprint in St. Clair, MO by eliminating the need to discard your old tub in a landfill.
How long does the reglazing process take?
Job times vary, particularly depending on the size of your bathtub, we typically complete the reglazing of a standard-sized tub in half a day, as long as it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in St. Clair, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you cannot wait to have your sanctuary, your spa back and are anticipating seeing that new glossy bathtub in St. Clair, MO, we cannot wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the staff at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our St. Clair, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in St. Clair, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.