Bathtub Reglazing Union, MO
Bathtub Reglazing Union, MO. Your bathroom should always be an oasis, a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your place isn’t close to that, if you find yourself looking at an outdated, chipped, and stained bathtub – enough so that you are not even close to relaxed and rather ready to break out the sledgehammer in Union, MO – call A New Look Resurfacing first at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us online.
Rejuvenating your old, worn bathtub, sprucing it up with a new look, is simple and cost-effective when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the complete refinishing service package in Union, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in Union, MO, text us photos to get a free consultation or fast and easy estimate.
What Exactly is Union, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in Union, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and lots of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Prior to reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded Union, MO specialists will also refinish the lower layers of your tub and fix minor surface damage to enhance dependablity and certify you get consistent, long-lasting results. Bettering the appearance of your Union, MO bathtub begins with a thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor flaws like stains, chips, and cracks before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may pick whatever paint color you prefer, from shades of white to bolder choices.
Why Select A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in Union, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing stands out as the premier option for bathtub reglazing in the Union, MO region. If you are wanting to refresh your bathtub, shower, or sink without the difficulties of a full demolition and remodel, our reglazing services offer a rejuvenated life for your Union, MO tub.
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish in Union, MO. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. And we recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Our reglaze will rejuvenate your bathtub so that it looks and feels brand new, without the hassle of a complete replacement. Our process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures, and your bathtub will remain in your Union, MO home. With our expert help and through basic care in Union, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before it needs a refresh.
Established in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is committed to providing Union, MO residents, along with our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. Twenty-two-plus years later, and we still love what we do. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are happy to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing, and the following provide reasons for you to do the same for all of bathtub reglazing needs in Union, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our Union, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Good For in Union, MO?
If your Union, MO bathtub is in reasonably good condition, as in there are just minor scratches, stains, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the best choice. The process will enhance the look of your tub, fix minor damages, and give it a glossy, smooth finish. Our bathtub reglazing in Union, MO solves a myriad of issues including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply cannot get your Union, MO tub spa-like spotless, give us a call now at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us. It’s likely that the surface is tattered and shabby, and only needs to be reglazed.
- Chips and cracks: We repair your chips and cracks with our high-quality Union, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Tired of looking at that nice avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other hue that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the hassle or demolition mess in Union, MO.
Some of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in Union, MO, especially instead of a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub suffers from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the solution. Reglazing can fix rust spots, chips, and prevent further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement in Union, MO – thousands of dollars less, in fact.
- Reglazing saves you time in Union, MO. Replacing your bathtub can be a complicated process that can take days, or even weeks, to finish. That is entirely unenjoyable. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a much-needed facelift in less than a day. This is especially welcomed for homeowners with only one bathroom in the home, saving everyone the nuisance of dealing with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing extends the life of your old Union, MO bathtub. In addition to being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your Union, MO bathtub, as it can extend its existence for years to come. Many Union, MO residents are shocked by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by making sure you minimize your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also employs low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing experts in Union, MO have all the top-of-the-line equipment and protective gear to shield the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
FAQs Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in Union, MO
How durable is the reglazing on my bathtub?
You can expect exceptional longevity from your newly reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing. With proper care and maintenance, it can quite easily endure for over 10 years. This involves utilizing only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products for regular upkeep.
Can you fix a damaged bathtub before reglazing?
We can repair small chips, cracks, and dents during the first steps of the reglazing procedure by filling and refinishing the damaged area. The repaired area will be virtually unnoticeable, leaving that "New Look" we are famous for.
Will my tub appear painted after reglazing?
No, absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's reglazing technique achieves results so remarkable that distinguishing between a new bathtub and a reglazed one becomes a challenge. Our works speaks for itself!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, most definitely. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. It’s a great way to reduce your carbon footprint due to the fact that you’re eliminating waste by not sending your old bathtub to a landfill near you in Union, MO for a replacement.
How long does the procedure take?
While job times may vary, particularly depending on your bathtub's size, but we can usually reglaze a standard-sized bathtub in half a day, as long as it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in Union, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you cannot wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are looking forward to seeing that fresh, new glossy bathtub in Union, MO, we can’t wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the staff at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our Union, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in Union, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.