Bathtub Reglazing Sunset Hills, MO
Bathtub Reglazing Sunset Hills, MO. Your bathroom should always be an oasis, a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself looking at an old, chipped, and stained bathtub – enough so that you are no longer relaxed and rather ready to bust out the sledgehammer in Sunset Hills, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Rejuvenating your outdated, tattered bathtub, giving it a new look, is simple and cost-effective when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We supply the entire refinishing service package in Sunset Hills, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in Sunset Hills, MO, text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
What Exactly is Sunset Hills, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in Sunset Hills, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and lots of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded Sunset Hills, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and repair minor surface damage to enhance durability and ensure you get long-lasting results. Bettering the appearance of your Sunset Hills, MO bathtub begins with a complete and thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can repair minor imperfections such as cracks, chips, and stains prior to reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may select whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder choices.
For more information on the bathtub reglazing process in Sunset Hills, MO, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
Why Select A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in Sunset Hills, MO?
From prep to finish in Sunset Hills, MO, we take our job seriously. We realize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will restore your tub so that it feels and looks brand new, without the hassle of an entire replacement. Your tub will stay in your Sunset Hills, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. With our professional assistance and through basic care in Sunset Hills, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before a rejolt is necessary.
Established in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is committed to providing Sunset Hills, MO residents, along with our neighbors throughout St. Charles County and Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we stand by what we do with a five-year warranty. Our customers are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing, and the following provide reasons for you to do the same for all of bathtub reglazing needs in Sunset Hills, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our Sunset Hills, MO neighbors:
- Cracked Bathtub Repair
- Low Cost Tub Resurfacing
- Fiberglass Tub Repair
- Shower Repair
- Bathtub Replacement Alternative
- Acrylic Bathtub Repair
- Countertop Resurfacing
- Bathroom Refinishing
- Tile Reglazing
- Bathtub Crack Repair
What is Bathtub Reglazing Good For in Sunset Hills, MO?
If your Sunset Hills, MO bathtub is in reasonably sound condition, meaning there are only slight scratches, stains, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the ideal choice. The procedure will enhance the look of your tub, fix slight imperfections, and give it a smooth, glossy finish. Our bathtub reglazing in Sunset Hills, MO solves a myriad of issues including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply can’t get your Sunset Hills, MO tub spa-like spotless, call us today at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. Chances are the surface is tattered and shabby, and simply needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We fix your chips and cracks with our high-quality Sunset Hills, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick of staring at that aged avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or perhaps some other hue that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the demolition mess in Sunset Hills, MO.
Some of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in Sunset Hills, MO, especially instead of a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub suffers from grubbiness, staining, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the solution. Reglazing can remove rust spots, chips, and prevent further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement in Sunset Hills, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in Sunset Hills, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated process that can take days, or even weeks, to complete. That is no fun. On the other hand, bathtub reglazing by A New Look Resurfacing is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in less than a day. This is particularly handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the hassle of coping with a dysfunctional bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing prolongs the life of your old Sunset Hills, MO bathtub. In addition to being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your Sunset Hills, MO bathtub, as it can extend its existence for years to come. Many Sunset Hills, MO residents are shocked by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dumping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you diminish your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also utilizes low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing pros in Sunset Hills, MO have all the necessary equipment and protective gear to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
Bathtub Reglazing in Sunset Hills, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your sanctuary, your spa back and are anticipating focusing on that fresh, new glossy bathtub in Sunset Hills, MO, we can’t wait to get to work. The team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot, in as little as one day.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you time, money, and frustration with our Sunset Hills, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in Sunset Hills, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.