Bathtub Reglazing Sappington, MO
Bathtub Reglazing Sappington, MO. Your bathroom should always be a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation, an oasis where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your place isn’t close to that, if you find yourself staring at an old, chipped, and stained bathtub – enough so that you are not even close to relaxed and instead ready to break out the sledgehammer in Sappington, MO – give A New Look Resurfacing a call first at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us online.
Rejuvenating your outdated, tattered bathtub, giving it a new look, is simple and affordable when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the entire refinishing service package in Sappington, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready for bathtub reglazing in Sappington, MO, text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
What Exactly is Sappington, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in Sappington, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded Sappington, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your bathtub and repair minor surface damage to improve durability and ensure you get consistent, long-lasting results. Improving the appearance of your Sappington, MO bathtub begins with a thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor imperfections such as stains, chips, and cracks prior to reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may pick whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder, “I-want-to-make-a-statement” options.
For more information on the bathtub reglazing process in Sappington, MO, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
Why Pick A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in Sappington, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing is the Sappington, MO area's first choice for bathtub reglazing. Do you want to rejuvenate your bathtub, shower, or even your sink, but certainly do not want to deal with the hassle of a complete demolition and remodel? Our Sappington, MO reglazing services provide a new lease on your tub's life.
From prep to finish in Sappington, MO, we take our job seriously. We recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will restore your tub so that it feels and looks brand new, without that hassle of a complete replacement. Your tub will stay in your Sappington, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. With our expert assistance and through basic care in Sappington, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years, possibly a decade or more, before a rejolt is necessary.
Founded in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is committed to supplying Sappington, MO residents, as well as our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for your entire bathtub reglazing needs in Sappington, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our Sappington, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Useful For in Sappington, MO?
If your Sappington, MO bathtub is in reasonably sound condition, as in there are just minor scratches, stains, and other surface imperfections, then reglazing is the ideal choice. The process will improve the look of your tub, repair minor damages, and give it a smooth, glossy finish. Our bathtub reglazing in Sappington, MO solves a myriad of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply can’t get your Sappington, MO tub spa-like spotless, give us a call now at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us. It’s likely that the surface is worn and deteriorating, and just needs to be reglazed.
- Chips and cracks: We repair your chips and cracks with our top-of-the-line Sappington, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Tired of staring at that aged avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or perhaps some other hue that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of time and budget for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new tub at a fraction of the time and cost, and zero demolition mess in Sappington, MO.
Some of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in Sappington, MO, particularly instead of an entire replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub is suffering from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. Reglazing can remove rust chips, spots, and prevent further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement in Sappington, MO – thousands of dollars less, in fact.
- Reglazing saves you time in Sappington, MO. Replacing your bathtub can be a complicated process that can take days, or even weeks, to complete. That is entirely unenjoyable. On the other hand, bathtub reglazing by A New Look Resurfacing is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in a day. This is especially handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the home, saving everyone the inconvenience of dealing with a dysfunctional bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing extends the life of your old Sappington, MO bathtub. In addition to being economical by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your Sappington, MO bathtub, as it can prolong its existence for years to come. Many Sappington, MO residents are shocked by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dumping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you minimize your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also uses low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing specialists in Sappington, MO have all the necessary protective gear and equipment to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in Sappington, MO
How durable is the reglazing on my bathtub?
You can expect exceptional longevity from your newly reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing. With proper care and maintenance, it can quite simply last for at least 10 years. This involves utilizing only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products for routine upkeep.
What if my bathtub is damaged?
Our reglazing process includes repairing minor chips, cracks, and dents. During the initial steps, we fill and refinish any damaged areas, ensuring the repairs are seamless and virtually undetectable. Your bathtub will maintain that flawless "New Look" we're renowned for.
Will my tub appear painted after reglazing?
Absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's bathtub reglazing leaves people struggling to distinguish between a new tub and a reglazed one. We hate to brag, but we're that good!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, it certainly is. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. It’s a great way to reduce your carbon footprint because you’re eliminating waste by not sending your old bathtub to a landfill near you in Sappington, MO for a replacement.
How long does the process take?
Job times vary, particularly depending on your bathtub's size, we typically complete the reglazing of a standard-sized tub in half a day, as long as it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in Sappington, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your sanctuary, your spa back and are anticipating seeing that fresh, new glossy bathtub in Sappington, MO, we cannot wait to get to work. The staff at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot, in as little as one day.
Your happy place in Sappington, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our Sappington, MO bathtub reglazing.