Bathtub Reglazing Shrewsbury, MO
Bathtub Reglazing Shrewsbury, MO. Your bathroom should always be an oasis, a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your place isn’t close to that, if you find yourself staring at an outdated, chipped, and spot-stained bathtub – so much so that you are not even close to relaxed and rather ready to bust out the sledgehammer in Shrewsbury, MO – call A New Look Resurfacing first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Reviving your old, tattered bathtub, giving it a new look, is easy and affordable when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We supply the entire refinishing service package in Shrewsbury, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready for bathtub reglazing in Shrewsbury, MO, text us photos to get a free consultation or fast and easy estimate.
What Exactly is Shrewsbury, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in Shrewsbury, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded Shrewsbury, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your tub and fix minor surface damage to enhance dependablity and ensure you benefit from consistent, long-lasting results. Bettering the appearance of your Shrewsbury, MO bathtub starts with a thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a buffer or sander. We can repair minor imperfections such as cracks, chips, and stains prior to reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may choose whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder options.
Why Pick A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in Shrewsbury, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing stands out as the premier option for bathtub reglazing in the Shrewsbury, MO region. If you are wanting to refresh your bathtub, shower, or sink without the difficulties of a full demolition and remodel, our reglazing services provide a rejuvenated life for your Shrewsbury, MO tub.
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish in Shrewsbury, MO. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. And we recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Our reglaze will restore your tub so that it looks and feels brand new, without the hassle of an entire replacement. Your tub will stay in your Shrewsbury, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. Through basic care and with our expert assistance in Shrewsbury, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before a refresh is needed.
Founded in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is dedicated to providing Shrewsbury, MO residents, along with our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for all of bathtub reglazing needs in Shrewsbury, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our Shrewsbury, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Good For in Shrewsbury, MO?
If your Shrewsbury, MO bathtub is in reasonably good shape, meaning there are only minor stains, scratches, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the best choice. The process will enhance the look of your tub, repair slight imperfections, and give it a glossy, smooth finish. Our bathtub reglazing in Shrewsbury, MO solves a variety of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you just can’t get your Shrewsbury, MO tub clean, call us now at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us. Chances are the surface is tattered and shabby, and just needs to be reglazed.
- Chips and cracks: We fix your cracks and chips with our top-of-the-line Shrewsbury, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also find more information on our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Tired of staring at that nice harvest gold bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or perhaps some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Get the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and zero demolition mess in Shrewsbury, MO.
Several of the benefits of bathtub reglazing in Shrewsbury, MO, especially over a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub is suffering from grubbiness, staining, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. Reglazing can remove rust chips, spots, and avoid further deterioration. It is also drastically cheaper than replacement in Shrewsbury, MO – in fact, thousands of dollars less.
- Reglazing saves you time in Shrewsbury, MO. Replacing your bathtub can be a complicated process that can take days, or even weeks, to finish. That is no fun. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a necessary facelift in less than a day. This is especially welcomed for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the nuisance of coping with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing prolongs the life of your old Shrewsbury, MO bathtub. Along with being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your Shrewsbury, MO bathtub, as it can extend its lifespan for years to come. Many Shrewsbury, MO residents are surprised by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dumping it in a landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by making sure you diminish your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also employs low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing pros in Shrewsbury, MO have all the top-of-the-line equipment and protective gear to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in Shrewsbury, MO
How durable is the reglazing on my bathtub?
A reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing should quite simply last more than 10 years with proper care and maintenance -- which includes using only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaners.
Can you repair a damaged bathtub before reglazing?
We can fix minor chips, cracks, and dents during the first steps of the reglazing process by filling and refinishing the damaged area. The repaired area will be virtually unnoticeable, leaving that "New Look" we are famous for.
Will my tub appear painted after reglazing?
No, absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's reglazing technique achieves results so remarkable that distinguishing between a new bathtub and a reglazed one becomes a challenge. Our works speaks for itself!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, it certainly is. We prioritize environmental responsibility in everything we do by using only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with minimal odor. Opting for reglazing is not only a smart choice for your tub but also a sustainable one, as it helps reduce your carbon footprint in Shrewsbury, MO by eliminating the need to discard your old tub in a landfill.
How long does the reglazing process take?
While job times may vary, especially based on your bathtub's size, we typically complete the reglazing of a standard-sized tub in half of a day, provided it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in Shrewsbury, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you cannot wait to have your sanctuary, your spa back and are looking forward to focusing on that new glossy bathtub in Shrewsbury, MO, we can’t wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the staff at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Your happy place in Shrewsbury, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation and we’ll save you money, time, and frustration with our Shrewsbury, MO bathtub reglazing.