Bathtub Reglazing Rock Hill, MO
Bathtub Reglazing Rock Hill, MO. Your bathroom should always be a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation, an oasis where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself looking at an ancient, chipped, and stained bathtub – enough so that you are not even close to relaxed and instead ready to bust out the sledgehammer in Rock Hill, MO – call A New Look Resurfacing first at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us online.
Reviving your outdated, worn bathtub, sprucing it up with a new look, is easy and cost-effective when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We provide you the entire refinishing service package in Rock Hill, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready to experience bathtub reglazing in Rock Hill, MO, text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
What Exactly is Rock Hill, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in Rock Hill, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Prior to reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded Rock Hill, MO specialists will also refinish the lower layers of your tub and repair minor surface damage to enhance dependablity and certify you get consistent, long-lasting results. Bettering the appearance of your Rock Hill, MO bathtub begins with a thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a sander or buffer. We can fix minor imperfections like cracks, chips, and stains before reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may pick whatever paint color you prefer, from shades of white to bolder, “I-want-to-make-a-statement” choices.
Why Select A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in Rock Hill, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing is the Rock Hill, MO area's first choice for bathtub reglazing. If you are wanting to refresh your bathtub, shower, or sink without the complexities of a full demolition and remodel, our reglazing services offer a rejuvenated life for your Rock Hill, MO tub.
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish in Rock Hill, MO. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. And we recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Our reglaze will rejuvenate your bathtub so that it feels and looks brand new, without that hassle of a complete replacement. Your bathtub will stay in your Rock Hill, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. Through basic care and with our expert help in Rock Hill, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years, possibly a decade or more, before a refresh is needed.
Founded in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is dedicated to providing Rock Hill, MO residents, as well as our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up what we do with a five-year warranty. Our customers are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing, and the following provide reasons for you to do the same for your entire bathtub reglazing needs in Rock Hill, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our Rock Hill, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Useful For in Rock Hill, MO?
If your Rock Hill, MO bathtub is in reasonably good shape, as in there are only minor stains, scratches, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the best choice. The process will enhance the look of your tub, fix minor imperfections, and give it a glossy, smooth finish. Our bathtub reglazing in Rock Hill, MO solves a myriad of issues including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you just cannot get your Rock Hill, MO tub clean, give us a call now at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. It’s likely that the surface is worn and deteriorating, and just needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We repair your chips and cracks with our high-quality Rock Hill, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also learn more about our porcelain and fiberglass bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick of looking at that ancient avocado green bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of budget and time for remodeling: Benefit from the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the hassle or demolition mess in Rock Hill, MO.
Some of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in Rock Hill, MO, especially instead of a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is far cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub suffers from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the answer. Reglazing can fix rust spots, chips, and prevent further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement in Rock Hill, MO – thousands of dollars less, in fact.
- Reglazing saves you time in Rock Hill, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated procedure that takes days, or even weeks, to finish. That is no fun. A New Look Resurfacing’s reglazing service, on the other hand, is a convenient way to give your bathtub a much-needed facelift in less than a day. This is particularly welcomed for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the inconvenience of coping with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing extends the life of your old Rock Hill, MO bathtub. In addition to being cost-effective by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your Rock Hill, MO bathtub, as it can extend its existence for years to come. Many Rock Hill, MO residents are surprised by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by ensuring you diminish your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also utilizes low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing experts in Rock Hill, MO have all the necessary equipment and protective gear to shield the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
FAQs Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in Rock Hill, MO
How durable is the reglazing on my bathtub?
Expect exceptional longevity from your newly reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing. With proper care and maintenance, it can quite simply endure for over 10 years. This involves using only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products for routine upkeep.
Can you repair a damaged bathtub before reglazing?
We can repair small chips, cracks, and dents during the first steps of the reglazing procedure by filling and refinishing any damaged area. The repaired area will be virtually unnoticeable, leaving that "New Look" we are famous for.
Will my bathtub look painted?
No, absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's reglazing technique achieves results so remarkable that distinguishing between a new bathtub and a reglazed one becomes a challenge. Our works speaks for itself!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, it certainly is. We use only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. It’s a great way to reduce your carbon footprint due to the fact that you’re eliminating waste by not sending your old bathtub to a landfill near you in Rock Hill, MO for a replacement.
How long does the process take?
While job times may vary, especially based on the size of your bathtub, we typically complete the reglazing of a standard-sized bathtub in half a day, as long as it's in decent condition. Your fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in Rock Hill, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you cannot wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are looking forward to seeing that new glossy bathtub in Rock Hill, MO, we can’t wait to get to work. In as little as one day, the team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a free consultation or a fast and easy estimate and we’ll save you time, money, and frustration with our Rock Hill, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in Rock Hill, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.