Bathtub Reglazing St. Peters, MO
Bathtub Reglazing St. Peters, MO. Your bathroom should always be an oasis, a spa-like place of euphoric relaxation where every inch gleams, appearing spotless. But if your bathroom isn’t like that, if you find yourself staring at an old, chipped, and spot-stained bathtub – enough so that you are no longer relaxed and rather ready to break out the sledgehammer in St. Peters, MO – call A New Look Resurfacing first at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
Rejuvenating your outdated, tattered bathtub, sprucing it up with a new look, is easy and affordable when you hire a professional bathtub reglazing company like A New Look Resurfacing. We supply the entire refinishing service package in St. Peters, MO, which includes bathtub reglazing. When you are ready for bathtub reglazing in St. Peters, MO, text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
What Exactly is St. Peters, MO Bathtub Reglazing?
Reglazing is a cosmetic update that affects the top layer of the bathtub and is what gives it that new, glossy look. It is significantly more affordable, quicker, cleaner, easier, and less intrusive to reglaze your tub in St. Peters, MO, than to completely replace it with a new one. Replacement can cost thousands of dollars and days, or even weeks, of lost time because it involves removing your old bathtub, which can affect surrounding bathroom fixtures and plumbing.
Before reglazing, our licensed, insured, and bonded St. Peters, MO experts will also refinish the lower layers of your tub and fix minor surface damage to improve dependablity and certify you benefit from consistent, long-lasting results. Bettering the appearance of your St. Peters, MO bathtub starts with a complete and thorough cleaning and stripping down the layers with a buffer or sander. We can repair minor flaws like stains, chips, and cracks prior to reglazing and applying layers of primer and top coat. You may choose whatever paint color you’d like, from shades of white to bolder choices.
Why Choose A New Look Resurfacing For My Bathtub Reglazing Project in St. Peters, MO?
A New Look Resurfacing stands out as the first choice for bathtub reglazing in the St. Peters, MO region. If you are wanting to refresh your bathtub, shower, or sink without the complexities of a full demolition and remodel, our reglazing services offer a rejuvenated life for your St. Peters, MO tub.
We take our job seriously, from prep to finish in St. Peters, MO. We recognize it is less than ideal having a stranger in your bathroom making long, drawn out repairs. Having your entire bathroom out of commission for long periods of time to make a replacement does not make much sense. Our reglaze will restore your tub so that it looks and feels brand new, without the hassle of a complete replacement. Your bathtub will stay in your St. Peters, MO home, and the process will not disrupt any other bathroom fixtures. With our professional help and through basic care in St. Peters, MO, your reglazed bathtub should last multiple years before a rejolt is necessary.
Founded in 2000, A New Look Resurfacing is devoted to providing St. Peters, MO residents, as well as our neighbors throughout Greater St. Louis, with honest, quality resurfacing and refinishing services. We still love what we do, 22-plus years later. Our bathtub reglazing is proven to be effective, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty. Our customers are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing, and the following are reasons for you to do the same for your entire bathtub reglazing needs in St. Peters, MO:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular bathtub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing offers our St. Peters, MO neighbors:
What is Bathtub Reglazing Useful For in St. Peters, MO?
If your St. Peters, MO bathtub is in reasonably good condition, meaning there are only slight stains, scratches, and other surface flaws, then reglazing is the best choice. The process will improve the look of your tub, fix slight imperfections, and give it a glossy, smooth finish. Our bathtub reglazing in St. Peters, MO solves a myriad of problems including:
- Hard to clean and stained bathtubs: If you simply cannot get your St. Peters, MO tub clean, call us today at (314) 368-6198 or contact us. Chances are the surface is worn and deteriorating, and simply needs to be reglazed.
- Cracks and chips: We fix your chips and cracks with our high-quality St. Peters, MO bathtub reglazing services. You can also find more information on our fiberglass and porcelain bathtub repair.
- Ugly color: Sick of staring at that aged harvest gold bathtub? Let us reglaze it to glossy white. Or maybe some other color that’s not stuck in the “Brady Bunch” house in 1973.
- Lack of time and budget for remodeling: Get the look and feel of a new bathtub at a fraction of the time and cost, and none of the demolition mess in St. Peters, MO.
Several of the advantages of bathtub reglazing in St. Peters, MO, particularly instead of a full replacement, include:
- Reglazing is way cheaper than replacement. If your bathtub suffers from staining, grubbiness, and cracks lining the surface, reglazing is the solution. Reglazing can remove rust chips, spots, and prevent further deterioration. It is also significantly cheaper than replacement in St. Peters, MO – thousands of dollars less, in fact.
- Reglazing saves you time in St. Peters, MO. Replacing your bathtub is a complicated procedure that can take days, or even weeks, to complete. That is entirely unenjoyable. On the other hand, bathtub reglazing by A New Look Resurfacing is a convenient way to give your bathtub a much-needed facelift in a day. This is particularly handy for homeowners with only one bathroom in the house, saving everyone the hassle of coping with an unusable bathroom for an extended period of time.
- Reglazing prolongs the life of your old St. Peters, MO bathtub. In addition to being economical by being cheaper than a replacement, reglazing also maximizes the value of your St. Peters, MO bathtub, as it can extend its existence for years to come. Many St. Peters, MO residents are surprised by how long refinishing a damaged fixture can last, giving your bathtub brand new life that can extend between 10 to 15 years more.
- Reglazing is also eco-friendly. Replacing your old bathtub likely means some company will be dropping it in a junkyard or landfill. Reglazing contributes to the environment by making sure you diminish your carbon footprint. A New Look Resurfacing also utilizes low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our bathtub reglazing pros in St. Peters, MO have all the necessary equipment and protective gear to shelter the rest of your bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. We make sure there is no mess left behind.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Bathtub Reglazing in St. Peters, MO
How durable is the reglazing on my bathtub?
You can expect exceptional longevity from your newly reglazed bathtub by A New Look Resurfacing. With proper care and maintenance, it can quite easily last for over 10 years. This involves using only non-abrasive and chemical-free cleaning products for regular upkeep.
What if my bathtub is damaged?
We can fix small chips, cracks, and dents during the initial steps of the reglazing procedure by filling and refinishing the damaged area. The repaired area will be virtually undetectable, leaving that "New Look" we are famous for.
Will my tub appear painted after reglazing?
Absolutely not. A New Look Resurfacing's reglazing technique achieves results so remarkable that distinguishing between a new bathtub and a reglazed one becomes a challenge. We let our work speak for itself!
Is your reglazing process environmentally friendly?
Yes, most definitely. We prioritize environmental responsibility in everything we do by using only low-VOC, eco-friendly products with minimal odor. Opting for reglazing is not only an intelligent choice for your tub but also a sustainable one, as it helps reduce your carbon footprint in St. Peters, MO by eliminating the need to discard your old tub in a landfill.
How long does the process take?
Job times vary, especially based on your bathtub's size, we typically complete the reglazing of a standard-sized tub in half a day, as long as it's in decent condition. The fixture will be ready to use within 24 hours.
Bathtub Reglazing in St. Peters, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
If you can’t wait to have your spa, your sanctuary back and are anticipating focusing on that new glossy bathtub in St. Peters, MO, we cannot wait to get to work. The team at A New Resurfacing will have you back in the easy chair, in your rest-and-relaxation spot, in as little as one day.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198, or text us to get a free consultation or a fast and easy estimate and we’ll save you time, money, and frustration with our St. Peters, MO bathtub reglazing. Your happy place in St. Peters, MO doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars.