Tub Reglazing in Villa Ridge, MO
Tub Reglazing Villa Ridge, MO. Not much beats the feeling of indulging in a long, warm bath after a stressful day. After all, it is your sanctuary, your happy place. Topped off with a good book, a glass of champagne or maybe a cup of coffee – dealer’s choice – and your go-to essential oils, this the perfect way to unwind, relax your senses, rejuvenate your skin and enjoy that peace you’ve been yearning for since getting your first glance at Larry and hearing his shrill voice while doing his best impersonation of “Red Stapler Guy” this morning at the office. Oh, the nerve of this guy. It’s like nails across a chalkboard.
If your peaceful euphoria in Villa Ridge, MO is interrupted by the sight of a peeling, worn out, or faded tub, you need to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing immediately. This unsightly bathtub is the bane of your existence, like the sight of Larry’s face. But it certainly doesn’t need to be. We are available at a moment’s notice in Villa Ridge, MO, and throughout the St. Charles and Greater St. Louis areas. Call us right away at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
What is Tub Reglazing and How Does it Work in Villa Ridge, MO?
Our tub reglazing services are for restoring worn, impossible to clean, chipped, or just plain dated bathtubs to look and feel new in Villa Ridge, MO. Our tub reglazing process begins with a complete cleaning and sanding of the surface using a specially formulated two-step cleaners to get rid of soap scum, mineral deposits, and body oils. Next, we seal and repair all cracks, chips, and stains. We then apply a proprietary bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the new finish and the old surface. Finally, we utilize a fine finish to apply a durable coating.
A sparkling finish that appears wet, has high light refraction, and a deep gloss is the end result of our tub reglazing. Not to mention the brand new feel of your tub. Our specialists achieve this finish with an extra polish and buff procedure, which leaves the surface silky smooth and with a feel of original porcelain. A New Look Resurfacing’s professional services and our licensed, insured, and bonded experts can save you thousands of dollars on the costs associated with a full bathtub replacement.
Give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation, or for more information on the tub reglazing process in Villa Ridge, MO.
How is Tub Reglazing With A New Look Resurfacing in Villa Ridge, MO Different From Competitors?
The best part about our tub reglazing services is that you can enjoy a brand new-looking tub at a fraction of the cost of remodeling, renovation, or replacement. According to Home Guide, tub reglazing is 75 percent cheaper than replacement. However, if you select a Villa Ridge, MO competing company that banks on patchwork processes and low-quality materials, problems may still arise. Some of the most common tub reglazing problems you should know and avoid near Villa Ridge, MO are:
- Rough texture
- Heavy objects: When heavy objects are dropped in a bathtub, small divots and dents begin to form. These divots eventually bring about cracks.
- Harsh cleaners: Highly abrasive cleaners, like bleach, can breakdown the surface of your tub. These harsh cleaners cause the finish and gloss of your tub to erode, leaving small openings for moisture to seep into the material and cause cracks.
- Lack of support: Lack of support underneath your Villa Ridge, MO bathtub can be a contributing factor to the downfall of your bathtub, specifically when it comes to fiberglass surfaces. Fiberglass is very flexible and easily bends under weight.
- Sticky feel
Bubbling occurs when air gets trapped in between individual layers of coating. Improper coating in the tub’s finish is the usual cause. This bubbling is generally because of inadequate curing of the coatings between layers, or the old finish not being stripped before reglazing. Our professional team has more than 22 years of experience reglazing tubs in Villa Ridge, MO and throughout the Greater St. Louis area, and we use only tested, proven methods and the highest quality products to get the work finished right the first time.
If the refinish coating is mixed incorrectly and applied too thinly, or an incorrect mixture was used, your reglazed tub will fade. Tub reglazing is not a DIY project, so don’t hire a Villa Ridge, MO company that treats it like one. Select A New Look Resurfacing for your Villa Ridge, MO tub reglazing needs.
If your reglazed tub has a texture that feels rough, pointy, or like sandpaper, and you didn’t have a non-slip surface applied, this indicates that the surface wasn’t cleaned or sanded properly before the coating was applied. A reglazed bathtub should always feel smooth to the touch. And we make sure that is exactly the case at A New Look Resurfacing. It could also be that a Villa Ridge, MO competitor didn’t properly air out the site and let dust and debris get trapped in the finish.
There are three primary causes of cracks forming on or in your Villa Ridge, MO bathtub:
If you encounter a sticky feeling substance on the surface, do not use the tub yet as it may need to be reglazed. A newly glazed tub that feels sticky to the touch can happen when the coating did not cure properly in Villa Ridge, MO. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online right away. We will make sure the job is completed the right way, even if a competitor started it.
A New Look Resurfacing hopes you enjoy your time away from the Larrys of the world; your time in isolated relaxation. We are dedicated to providing residents in Villa Ridge, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis with honest, quality tub reglazing services. Our tub reglazing service has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty.
Our Villa Ridge, MO customers are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing and these are reasons for you to do the same for your tub reglazing needs:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
In addition to our popular tub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing also provides the following for our Villa Ridge, MO neighbors:
How to Know If Your Tub Needs Reglazing
Tub reglazing can revitalize cracks, rust, and other blemishes to make any house's bathroom look renewed. Deciding when to opt for tub reglazing depends on various factors related to the state of your bathtub, your remodeling plans, and budget. Below are a few of the situations where it makes the most sense:
- Wear and Tear: Over time, bathtubs can show signs of wear such as stains. Reglazing can revitalize the surface to look refreshed.
- Color Update: If you're updating your bathroom and desire to change the color of your bathtub to align with the new design, reglazing is a budget-friendly way to do so without having to invest in a new tub and installation.
- Surface Damage: If your tub has slight surface damage like blemishes, reglazing can address these flaws without needing a full replacement.
- Cleaning Difficulties: When the surface of a bathtub becomes porous, it can trap dirt and grime, making it challenging to clean. Reglazing creates a new, non-porous surface that is easier to clean.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Replacing a bathtub can be expensive and labor-intensive for both labor and parts. Reglazing is a less expensive and more efficient alternative to give your bathtub a fresh look.
- Preserving Vintage Tubs: If you have a antique bathtub, reglazing can maintain its original form and aesthetic while renewing its function and appearance.
- Rental Properties: For landlords, reglazing can be an efficient way to update the look of a bathroom between tenants without the need to invest in a full remodel.
- Enhancing Home Value Before Selling: If you're preparing to put on the market your house, a gleaming bathtub can contribute to a better overall impression of your home, potentially raising its market value and aiding in a faster sale.
It's important to keep in mind that reglazing is not a permanent solution, depending on how it's used and maintenance. If your tub has serious structural damage, reglazing might not be sufficient, and a replacement could be necessary.
When Tub Reglazing Might Not Be the Best Option
- Structural Damage: If your bathtub has substantial structural issues, such as large cracks, reglazing might not be adequate.
- Material Limitations: Some bathtub materials, like some plastic varieties, may not be appropriate for reglazing.
- Desire for New Features: If you want to opt for a bathtub with new features or a different style, replacement is the better route.
You can speak to an expert today at (314) 368-6198 to learn if tub reglazing may be a good fit for your Villa Ridge, MO home.
Frequently Asked Questions From Our Villa Ridge, MO Customers Regarding Tub Reglazing
Our tub reglazing procedure improves the look and functionality of your entire bathroom. We strive to make sure our Villa Ridge, MO customers are well informed, so that there are no unanswered questions and we are on the same page before beginning work. The following are some questions we typically hear:
Why is my reglazed tub peeling in Villa Ridge, MO?
On an ill-installed surface in Villa Ridge, MO, a chip can form which can lead to the loosening of the entire finish. Peeling usually happens when the surface was incorrectly prepared or the glaze did not cure properly. The staff at A New Look Resurfacing does it right the first time around so that our Villa Ridge, MO customers don’t have to deal with peeling after reglazing. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198, text us pictures of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate, or contact us online right away.
How long will the Villa Ridge, MO new finish last?
You can expect the finish to last between 10-15 years, with proper care. Also, we can reglaze your bathtub over and over again.
Can you reglaze my Villa Ridge, MO tub a different color?
Sure thing. The world – or at least our color palette – is your oyster, so whether you want an avocado green finish or more of a glossy white, A New Look Resurfacing is the place for you.
Is the tub reglazing process harmful to me, my family, or my pets in Villa Ridge, MO?
We employ low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our Villa Ridge, MO tub reglazing experts have all the needed equipment and protective gear to protect the rest of the bathroom and nearby windows from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we’re working in.
Try the Leading Tub Reglazing Service in Villa Ridge, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
Enjoy a quality bath and destress with a properly reglazed tub in Villa Ridge, MO from A New Look Resurfacing. With our experienced tub reglazing staff in Villa Ridge, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis, you can have a tub that is as good as new to relax in without breaking your bank.
Contact us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation in Villa Ridge, MO, and we will get you right back into your euphoric comfort zone to relax the day away as soon as possible.