Tub Reglazing in Weldon Springs, MO
Tub Reglazing Weldon Springs, MO. Not much beats the feeling of indulging in a long, warm bath after a stressful day. After all, it is your sanctuary, your happy place. Topped off with a good book, a glass of champagne or perhaps a cup of coffee – dealer’s choice – and your go-to essential oils, this the perfect way to unwind, relax your senses, rejuvenate your skin and enjoy that peace you’ve been yearning for since getting your first glance at Larry and hearing his shrill voice while doing his best impersonation of “Red Stapler Guy” this morning at the office. Oh, the nerve of this guy. It’s like nails across a chalkboard.
If your peaceful euphoria in Weldon Springs, MO is interrupted by the sight of a peeling, worn out, or faded tub, you need to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing immediately. This unsightly bathtub is the bane of your existence, like the sight of Larry’s face. But it certainly doesn’t need to be. Call us right away at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
What is Tub Reglazing and How Does it Work in Weldon Springs, MO?
Our tub reglazing services are for restoring chipped, worn, impossible to clean, or just plain dated bathtubs to look and feel new in Weldon Springs, MO. Our tub reglazing procedure begins with an indepth sanding and cleaning of the surface using our specially formulated two-step cleaners to remove soap scum, mineral deposits, and body oils. Next, we seal and repair all chips, cracks, and stains. We then apply a proprietary bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the new finish and the old surface. To finish, we use a fine finish to apply a durable coating.
The end result of our tub reglazing is a sparkling finish that looks wet, has high light refraction, and a deep gloss. Not to mention the brand new feel of your bathtub. Our experts achieve this finish with an extra polish and buff process, which leaves the surface silky smooth and with a feel of original porcelain. A New Look Resurfacing’s professional services and our licensed, insured, and bonded experts can save you thousands of dollars on the costs associated with a full bathtub replacement.
Give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation, or for more information on the tub reglazing process in Weldon Springs, MO.
How is Tub Reglazing With A New Look Resurfacing in Weldon Springs, MO Different From Competitors?
The best part about our tub reglazing services is that you can enjoy a brand new-looking tub at a fraction of the cost of remodeling, renovation, or replacement. According to Home Guide, tub reglazing is 75 percent cheaper than replacement. However, if you pick a Weldon Springs, MO competing company that banks on patchwork procedures and low-quality materials, issues may still arise. Here are some of the most common tub reglazing problems you should be aware of and avoid near Weldon Springs, MO:
- Rough texture
- Heavy objects: Small divots and dents begin to form when heavier objects are dropped in your bathtub. These divots eventually bring about cracks.
- Harsh cleaners: Highly abrasive cleaners, such as bleach, can breakdown the surface of your tub. These harsh cleaners cause the gloss and finish of your tub to erode, leaving small openings for moisture to seep into the material and bring about cracks.
- Lack of support: Lack of support beneath your Weldon Springs, MO tub can be a contributor to the downfall of your bathtub, particularly when it comes to fiberglass surfaces. Fiberglass easily bends under weight and is very flexible.
- Sticky feel
Improper coating in the tub’s finish can cause bubbles on the surface. This occurs when air gets trapped in between individual layers of coating. This bubbling is typically due to inadequate curing of the coatings between layers, or the old finish not being stripped before reglazing. Our professional team has over 22 years of experience reglazing tubs in Weldon Springs, MO, and we use only tested, proven methods and the highest quality products to get the work finished right the first time.
Your reglazed tub will fade if the refinish coating is mixed incorrectly and applied too thinly, or an incorrect mixture was used. Tub reglazing is not a DIY project, so don’t hire a Weldon Springs, MO company that treats it like one. Pick A New Look Resurfacing for your Weldon Springs, MO tub reglazing needs.
If your reglazed tub has a texture that feels rough, pointy, or like sandpaper, and you didn’t have a non-slip surface applied, this indicates that the surface wasn’t cleaned or sanded properly before the coating was applied. A reglazed bathtub should always feel smooth to the touch. And we make sure that is precisely the case at A New Look Resurfacing. It could also be that a Weldon Springs, MO competitor didn’t properly air out the site and let debris and dust get trapped in the finish.
There are three main causes of cracks forming on or in your Weldon Springs, MO bathtub:
A newly glazed tub that feels sticky to the touch can happen when the coating did not cure properly in Weldon Springs, MO. If you encounter this, do not use the tub yet as it may need to be reglazed. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us online right away. We’ll make sure the job is done the correct way, even if a competitor started it.
A New Look Resurfacing wants you to enjoy your time away from the Larrys of the world; your time in isolated relaxation. We are dedicated to providing residents in Weldon Springs, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis with honest, quality tub reglazing services. Our tub reglazing service has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty.
Our Weldon Springs, MO customers are pleased to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing and these are reasons for you to do the same for your tub reglazing needs:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Along with our popular tub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing also provides the following for our Weldon Springs, MO neighbors:
When to Reglaze Your Tub
Tub reglazing can repair cracks, rust, and other defects to make any house's bathroom look renewed. Determining if it's time for tub reglazing depends on various factors related to the condition of your bathtub, your bathroom redesign objectives, and budget. Below are a couple of the situations we commonly see with out tub reglazing clients:
- Aging: Over time, bathtubs can show signs of wear such as fading. Reglazing can renew the surface to look like new.
- Color Update: If you're renovating your bathroom and want to change the color of your bathtub to align with the new decor, reglazing is a economical way to do so without getting rid of the tub.
- Surface Damage: If your tub has slight surface damage like chips, reglazing can fix these issues without requiring a full replacement.
- Cleaning Difficulties: As a tub ages, it can trap dirt and grime in a way that's hard to clean. Reglazing creates a new, resistant surface that is easier to clean.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Replacing a bathtub can be expensive and labor-intensive, both in terms of labor and the price of the actual tub. Reglazing is a more affordable and faster alternative to make your tub look like it was just installed.
- Preserving Vintage Tubs: If you have a classic bathtub, reglazing can preserve its original form and aesthetic while renewing its function and appearance.
- Rental Properties: For landlords, reglazing can be an effective way to revitalize the look of a bathroom between tenants without the need for a full renovation.
- Enhancing Home Value Before Selling: If you're getting ready to sell your house, a gleaming bathtub can contribute to a better overall impression of your home, potentially raising its market value and aiding in a quicker sale.
It's important to keep in mind that reglazing is not a permanent solution, depending on usage and maintenance. If your tub has severe structural damage, reglazing might not be enough, and a replacement could be necessary.
When Replacement May Be a Better Choice
- Structural Damage: If your bathtub has major structural issues, such as major faults, reglazing might not be sufficient.
- Material Limitations: Some bathtub materials, like some plastic varieties, may not be suitable for reglazing.
- Desire for New Features: If you want to switch to a bathtub with new features or a new shape, replacement is the right route.
You can speak to an expert today at (314) 368-6198 to learn if tub reglazing may be a good fit for your Weldon Springs, MO home.
Frequently Asked Questions From Our Weldon Springs, MO Customers Regarding Tub Reglazing
Our tub reglazing process improves the look and functionality of your entire bathroom. We strive to ensure our Weldon Springs, MO customers are well informed, so that there are no questions left unasked or unanswered and we are on the same page before beginning work. The following are some questions we typically hear:
Why is my reglazed tub peeling in Weldon Springs, MO?
On an ill-installed surface in Weldon Springs, MO, a chip can form which can lead to the loosening of the entire finish. Peeling usually happens when the surface was incorrectly prepared or the glaze did not cure properly. The staff at A New Look Resurfacing does it right the first time around so that our Weldon Springs, MO customers don’t experience peeling after reglazing. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198, text us pictures of your bathtub to get an easy and fast estimate, or reach out to us online right away.
How long will the Weldon Springs, MO new finish last?
You can expect the reglaze to last between 10-15 years, with proper care. Additionally, we can reglaze your bathtub over and over again.
Can you reglaze my Weldon Springs, MO tub a different color?
Absolutely. The world – or at least A New Look’s color palette – is your oyster, so whether you desire an avocado green finish or more of a glossy white, A New Look Resurfacing is the place for you.
Is the tub reglazing process harmful to me, my family, or my pets in Weldon Springs, MO?
We use eco-friendly, low-VOC products with low odor. Our Weldon Springs, MO tub reglazing professionals have all the needed protective gear and equipment to shield the remainder of the nearby windows and bathroom from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. Wherever we are working, we always properly seal off and ventilate the entire area.
Try the Leading Tub Reglazing Service in Weldon Springs, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
Destress and enjoy a quality bath with a properly reglazed tub in Weldon Springs, MO from A New Look Resurfacing. With our professional tub reglazing staff in Weldon Springs, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis, you can have a bathtub that is as good as new to unwind in without breaking the bank.
Contact us, call us today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation in Weldon Springs, MO, and we will get you right back in your euphoric comfort zone to mellow out and recharge as soon as possible.