Tub Reglazing in Clarkson Valley, MO
Tub Reglazing Clarkson Valley, MO. Not much beats the feeling of indulging in a long, warm bath after a stressful day. After all, it is your sanctuary, your happy place. Topped off with a good book, a glass of champagne or maybe a cup of coffee – dealer’s choice – and your go-to essential oils, this the perfect way to unwind, relax your senses, rejuvenate your skin and enjoy that peace you’ve been yearning for since getting your first glance at Larry and hearing his shrill voice while doing his best impersonation of “Red Stapler Guy” this morning at the office. Oh, the nerve of this guy. It’s like nails across a chalkboard.
If your peaceful euphoria in Clarkson Valley, MO is interrupted by the sight of a peeling, worn out, or faded tub, you need to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing immediately. This unsightly bathtub is the bane of your existence, like the sight of Larry’s face. But it certainly doesn’t need to be. Call us right away at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
What is Tub Reglazing and How Does it Work in Clarkson Valley, MO?
Our tub reglazing services are for restoring chipped, worn, impossible to clean, or just plain dated bathtubs to look and feel new in Clarkson Valley, MO. Our tub reglazing process begins with a thorough sanding and cleaning of the surface utilizing our specially formulated two-step cleaners to get rid of body oils, mineral deposits, and soap scum. Next, we seal and repair all chips, cracks, and stains. We then apply a proprietary bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we utilize a fine finish to apply a durable coating.
A sparkling finish that appears wet, has high light refraction, and a deep gloss is the end result of our tub reglazing. Not to mention the brand new feel of your bathtub. Our experts achieve this finish with an extra polish and buff procedure, which leaves the surface silky smooth and with a feel of original porcelain. A New Look Resurfacing’s professional services and our licensed, insured, and bonded experts can save you thousands of dollars on the costs associated with a full bathtub replacement.
For more information on the tub reglazing process in Clarkson Valley, MO, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation.
How is Tub Reglazing With A New Look Resurfacing in Clarkson Valley, MO Different From Competitors?
The best part about our tub reglazing services is that you can experience the benefit of a brand new-looking tub at a small slice of the cost of replacement, renovation, or remodeling. According to Home Guide, tub reglazing is 75 percent cheaper than replacement. However, if you choose a Clarkson Valley, MO competing company that relies on patchwork processes and low-quality materials, problems may still happen. Some of the most common tub reglazing issues you should be aware of and avoid near Clarkson Valley, MO are:
- Rough texture
- Heavy objects: Small divots and dents begin to form when heavier objects are dropped in your bathtub. These divots eventually bring about cracks.
- Harsh cleaners: Highly abrasive cleaners, like bleach, can weaken the surface of your tub. These harsh cleaners cause the gloss and finish of your tub to erode, leaving small openings for moisture to seep into the material and cause cracks.
- Lack of support: Lack of support beneath your Clarkson Valley, MO bathtub can be a contributing factor to the downfall of your bathtub, specifically when it comes to fiberglass surfaces. Fiberglass is very flexible and easily bends under weight.
- Sticky feel
Improper coating in the tub’s finish can cause bubbles on the surface. This occurs when air gets trapped in between individual layers of coating. This bubbling is usually due to inadequate curing of the coatings between layers, or the old finish not being stripped before reglazing. Our professional team has over 22 years of experience reglazing tubs in Clarkson Valley, MO, and we use only tested, proven methods and the highest quality products to get the job finished right the first time.
Your reglazed tub will fade if the refinish coating is mixed incorrectly and applied too thinly, or an incorrect mixture was used. Tub reglazing is not a DIY project, so don’t hire a Clarkson Valley, MO company that treats it as such. Pick A New Look Resurfacing for your Clarkson Valley, MO tub reglazing needs.
If your reglazed tub has a texture that feels rough, pointy, or like sandpaper, and you didn’t have a non-slip surface applied, this indicates that the surface wasn’t cleaned or sanded properly before the coating was applied. A reglazed bathtub should always feel smooth to the touch. And we make sure that is precisely the case at A New Look Resurfacing. It could also be that a Clarkson Valley, MO competitor did not properly ventilate the site and let dust and debris get trapped in the finish.
There are three primary causes of cracks forming on or in your Clarkson Valley, MO tub:
If you encounter a sticky feeling substance on the surface, do not use the tub yet as it may need to be reglazed. A newly glazed tub that feels sticky to the touch can happen when the coating did not cure properly in Clarkson Valley, MO. Give us a call at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online right away. We will ensure the job is done the correct way, even if a competitor started it.
A New Look Resurfacing wants you to enjoy your time away from the Larrys of the world; your alone time. We are devoted to providing residents in Clarkson Valley, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis with honest, quality tub reglazing services. Our tub reglazing service has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty.
Our Clarkson Valley, MO customers are pleased to contact A New Look Resurfacing and these are reasons for you to do the same for your tub reglazing needs:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Along with our popular tub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing also provides the following for our Clarkson Valley, MO neighbors:
How to Know If Your Tub Needs Reglazing
Tub reglazing can repair cracks, rust, and other defects to make any home's bathroom look like new. Determining if your bathroom's in need of tub reglazing depends on several factors including the condition of your bathtub, your remodeling plans, and budget. Below are a few of the situations we commonly see with out tub reglazing clients:
- Aging and Wear: Bathtubs age just like anything else, and accumulate chips. Reglazing can restore the surface to look like new.
- Color Update: If you're renovating your bathroom and want to change the color of your bathtub to match the new decor, reglazing is a cost-effective way to do so without getting rid of the tub.
- Surface Damage: If your tub has small surface damage like chips, reglazing can address these issues without requiring a full replacement.
- Cleaning Difficulties: As a tub wears down, it can accumulate dirt and grime in a way that's hard to clean. Reglazing creates a new, resistant surface that is simpler to clean.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Replacing a bathtub can be expensive and labor-intensive for both labor and parts. Reglazing is a more affordable and quicker alternative to make your tub look like it was just installed.
- Preserving Vintage Tubs: If you have a classic bathtub, reglazing can preserve its original form and aesthetic while reviving its function and appearance.
- Rental Properties: For landlords, reglazing can be an efficient way to update the look of a bathroom between tenants without the need for a full renovation.
- Enhancing Home Value Before Selling: If you're preparing to put on the market your house, a gleaming bathtub can contribute to a better overall impression of your home, potentially enhancing its market value and aiding in a more rapid sale.
It's important to note that reglazing is not a permanent solution, depending on how it's used and maintenance. If your tub has severe structural damage, reglazing might not be the right move, and a replacement could be necessary.
When Tub Reglazing Might Not Be the Best Option
- Structural Damage: If your bathtub has substantial structural issues, such as major faults, reglazing might not be sufficient.
- Material Limitations: Some bathtub materials, like specific types of plastic, may not be appropriate for reglazing.
- Desire for New Features: If you want to opt for a bathtub with new features or a new shape, replacement is the better route.
You can speak to an expert today at (314) 368-6198 to determine if tub reglazing is a good fit for your Clarkson Valley, MO home.
Frequently Asked Questions From Our Clarkson Valley, MO Customers Regarding Tub Reglazing
Our tub reglazing procedure will improve the functionality and look of your entire bathroom. We strive to ensure our Clarkson Valley, MO customers are well informed, so that there are no questions left unasked or unanswered and we’re on the same page before beginning work. The following are some questions we typically hear:
Why is my reglazed tub peeling in Clarkson Valley, MO?
Peeling usually happens when the surface was incorrectly prepared or the glaze did not cure properly. On an ill-installed surface in Clarkson Valley, MO, a chip can form which can lead to the loosening of the entire finish. The staff at A New Look Resurfacing completes the job right the first time around so that our Clarkson Valley, MO customers do not experience peeling after reglazing. Call us at (314) 368-6198, text us photos of your bathtub to get a fast and easy estimate, or reach out to us online right away.
How long will the Clarkson Valley, MO new finish last?
With proper care, you can expect the reglaze to last between 10-15 years for bathtubs. Also, we can reglaze your tub repeatedly for the furnishing’s lifecycle.
Can you reglaze my Clarkson Valley, MO tub a different color?
Absolutely. The world – or at least our color palette – is your oyster, so whether you desire an avocado green bathtub or more of a glossy white, A New Look Resurfacing is the place for you.
Is the tub reglazing process harmful to me, my family, or my pets in Clarkson Valley, MO?
We use low-VOC, eco-friendly products with low odor. Our Clarkson Valley, MO tub reglazing specialists have all the needed equipment and protective gear to protect the rest of the nearby windows and bathroom from any reciprocal fumes or dust particles. We always properly seal off and ventilate the areas we’re working in.
Try the Leading Tub Reglazing Service in Clarkson Valley, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
Destress and enjoy a quality bath with a properly reglazed tub in Clarkson Valley, MO from A New Look Resurfacing. With our professional tub reglazing staff in Clarkson Valley, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis, you can have a bathtub that is as good as new to relax in without breaking your bank.
Contact us, call us today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation in Clarkson Valley, MO, and we will put you right back in your comfort zone to relax the day away as soon as possible.