Tub Reglazing in Imperial, MO
Tub Reglazing Imperial, MO. Not much beats the feeling of indulging in a long, warm bath after a stressful day. It is your sanctuary, your happy place. Topped off with a good book, a glass of red wine or perhaps a cup of coffee – dealer’s choice – and your go-to essential oils, this the perfect way to unwind, relax your senses, rejuvenate your skin and enjoy that peace you’ve been yearning for since getting your first glance at Larry and hearing his shrill voice while doing his best impersonation of “Red Stapler Guy” this morning at the office. Oh, the nerve of this guy. It’s like nails across a chalkboard.
If your peaceful euphoria in Imperial, MO is interrupted by the sight of a peeling, worn out, or faded tub, you need to reach out to A New Look Resurfacing immediately. This unsightly bathtub is the bane of your existence, like the sight of Larry’s face. But it certainly doesn’t need to be. Call us right away at (314) 368-6198 or contact us online.
What is Tub Reglazing and How Does it Work in Imperial, MO?
Our tub reglazing services are for restoring worn, impossible to clean, chipped, or just plain dated bathtubs to look and feel new in Imperial, MO. Our tub reglazing procedure starts with a thorough sanding and cleaning of the surface utilizing a specially formulated two-step cleaners to get rid of soap scum, mineral deposits, and body oils. Next, we repair and seal all cracks, chips, and stains. We then apply a proprietary bonding agent to ensure a solid bond between the old surface and the new finish. Finally, we use a fine finish to apply a durable coating.
A sparkling finish that appears wet, has high light refraction, and a deep gloss is the end result of our tub reglazing. Not to mention the brand new feel of your bathtub. Our experts achieve this finish with an extra polish and buff process, which leaves the surface with a feel of the original porcelain and silky smooth. A New Look Resurfacing’s professional services and our licensed, insured, and bonded experts can save you thousands of dollars on the costs associated with a full bathtub replacement.
How is Tub Reglazing With A New Look Resurfacing in Imperial, MO Different From Competitors?
The best part about our tub reglazing services is that you can experience the benefit of a brand new-looking tub at a token of the cost of replacement, renovation, or remodeling. According to Home Guide, tub reglazing is 75 percent cheaper than replacement. However, if you choose a Imperial, MO competing company that relies on patchwork procedures and low-quality materials, problems may still occur. Some of the most common tub reglazing issues you should be aware of and avoid near Imperial, MO are:
- Rough texture
- Heavy objects: When heavy objects are dropped in a bathtub, small divots and dents begin to form. These divots eventually cause cracks.
- Harsh cleaners: Highly abrasive cleaners, such as bleach, can breakdown the surface of your tub. These harsh cleaners cause the gloss and finish of your bathtub to erode, leaving small openings for moisture to seep into the material and cause cracks.
- Lack of support: Lack of support underneath your Imperial, MO bathtub can be a contributing factor to the downfall of your bathtub, especially when it comes to fiberglass surfaces. Fiberglass easily bends under weight and is very flexible.
- Sticky feel
Bubbling occurs when air gets trapped in between individual layers of coating. Improper coating in the tub’s finish is the usual cause. This bubbling is generally because of inadequate curing of the coatings between layers, or the old finish not being stripped before reglazing. Our knowledgeable team has over 22 years of experience reglazing tubs in Imperial, MO and throughout the Greater St. Louis area, and we utilize only the highest quality products and tested, proven methods to get the job finished right the first time.
If the refinish coating is mixed incorrectly and applied too thinly, or an incorrect mixture was used, your reglazed tub will fade. Tub reglazing is not a DIY project, so don’t hire a Imperial, MO company that treats it like one. Pick A New Look Resurfacing for your Imperial, MO tub reglazing needs.
A reglazed bathtub should feel smooth to the touch. But if your reglazed tub has a texture that feels rough, pointy, or like sandpaper, and you didn’t have a non-slip surface applied, this indicates that the surface wasn’t sanded or cleaned properly before the coating was applied. It could also be that a Imperial, MO competitor didn’t properly ventilate the site and let debris and dust get enclosed into the finish.
There are three primary causes of cracks forming on or in your Imperial, MO tub:
A newly glazed tub that feels sticky to the touch can happen when the coating did not cure properly in Imperial, MO. If you encounter this, do not use the tub yet as it may need to be reglazed. Call us at (314) 368-6198 or reach out to us online right away. We will ensure the job is done the correct way, even if a competitor started it.
A New Look Resurfacing hopes you enjoy your time away from the Larrys of the world; your alone time. We are devoted to providing residents in Imperial, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis with honest, quality tub reglazing services. Our tub reglazing service has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and we back up our work with a five-year warranty.
Our Imperial, MO customers are happy to contact A New Look Resurfacing and the following are reasons for you to do the same for your tub reglazing needs:
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Same day service
- Quick estimates
- Great customer service
- Affordable rates
Along with our popular tub reglazing services, A New Look Resurfacing also provides the following for our Imperial, MO neighbors:
How to Know If Your Tub Needs Reglazing
Tub reglazing can repair cracks, rust, and other flaws to make any house's bathroom look renewed. Figuring out when to opt for tub reglazing depends on various factors including the state of your bathtub, your bathroom redesign objectives, and budget. Below are a couple of the situations we commonly see with out tub reglazing clients:
- Wear and Tear: Bathtubs age just like anything else, and accumulate stains. Reglazing can revitalize the surface to look like new.
- Color Update: If you're updating your bathroom and desire to change the color of your bathtub to align with the new design, reglazing is a economical way to do so without having to invest in a new tub and installation.
- Surface Damage: If your tub has small surface damage like blemishes, reglazing can address these imperfections without requiring a full replacement.
- Cleaning Difficulties: When the surface of a bathtub becomes rough, it can trap dirt and grime in a way that's hard to clean. Reglazing creates a new, non-porous surface that is easier to clean.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Replacing a bathtub can be pricey and time-consuming, both in terms of labor and the price of the actual tub. Reglazing is a more affordable and faster alternative to get the same like-new look.
- Preserving Vintage Tubs: If you have a antique bathtub, reglazing can maintain its original form and aesthetic while reviving its function and appearance.
- Rental Properties: For landlords, reglazing can be an effective way to revitalize the look of a bathroom between tenants without the need to invest in a full remodel.
- Enhancing Home Value Before Selling: If you're preparing to put on the market your house, a fresh bathtub can contribute to a better overall impression of your home, potentially enhancing its market value and aiding in a faster sale.
It's important to note that reglazing is not a permanent solution, depending on usage and maintenance. If your tub has major structural damage, reglazing might not be sufficient, and a replacement could be necessary.
When Tub Reglazing Might Not Be the Best Option
- Structural Damage: If your bathtub has significant structural issues, such as large cracks, reglazing might not be enough.
- Material Limitations: Some bathtub materials, like some plastic varieties, may not be fit for reglazing.
- Desire for New Features: If you want to switch to a bathtub with new features or a different style, replacement is the right route.
You can speak to an expert today at (314) 368-6198 to determine if tub reglazing is right for your Imperial, MO home.
Frequently Asked Questions From Our Imperial, MO Customers Regarding Tub Reglazing
Our tub reglazing procedure improves the look and functionality of your whole bathroom. We strive to ensure our Imperial, MO customers are well informed, so that there are no questions left unasked or unanswered and we are on the same page before beginning work. The following are some of the questions we normally hear:
Why is my reglazed tub peeling in Imperial, MO?
On an ill-installed surface in Imperial, MO, a chip can form which can lead to the loosening of the entire finish. Peeling usually happens when the surface was incorrectly prepared or the glaze did not cure properly. The team at A New Look Resurfacing completes the job right the first time around so that our Imperial, MO customers do not experience peeling after reglazing. Call us at (314) 368-6198, text us pictures of your bathtub to get an easy and fast estimate, or reach out to us online right away.
How long will the Imperial, MO new finish last?
You can expect the finish to last between 10-15 years, with proper care. Additionally, we can reglaze your bathtub over and over again.
Can you reglaze my Imperial, MO tub a different color?
Absolutely. The world – or at least our color palette – is your oyster, so whether you want an avocado green finish or more of a glossy white, A New Look Resurfacing is the team for you.
Is the tub reglazing process harmful to me, my family, or my pets in Imperial, MO?
We employ eco-friendly, low-VOC products with low odor. Our Imperial, MO tub reglazing specialists have all the suitable equipment and protective gear to shield the remainder of the nearby windows and bathroom from any reciprocal dust particles or fumes. Wherever we are working, we always properly seal off and ventilate the entire area.
Try the Leading Tub Reglazing Service in Imperial, MO | A New Look Resurfacing
Destress and enjoy a quality bath with a properly reglazed tub in Imperial, MO from A New Look Resurfacing. With our professional tub reglazing staff in Imperial, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis, you can have a tub that is as good as new to unwind in without breaking the bank.
Reach out to us, give us a call today at (314) 368-6198 or text us photos to get a fast and easy estimate or free consultation in Imperial, MO, and we will put you right back in your euphoric comfort zone to mellow out and recharge as soon as possible.